Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality of this is that the RF wouldn't have this many problems, if they reacted earlier .
The many statements like:
''.. I recognise the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years ...'' ''loved members of the family...'' etc, gave them a decent start.

A earlier intervention , in any form would have prevented this.
Any claim they would have made in the aftermath of a punishment of any type, would be understood as pettiness , or revenge attempt . Now the RF would look petty .

Harkles dumbness and failure left aside , this constant battering of the RF in the media is frustrating . If nothing else it overtakes/overshadows every public event they do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
But, it also looks like they are having a massive tantrum.

Reactions: 41
I don't know who is more Scummy. H&M or Scooby.

This is all in one of the new chapters of his book that don't exist according to him. Lying sack of shite.

Their Oprah interview was 8th March. Prince Philip was gravely ill. Everyone apart from H&M seemed to be aware of this, in fact it was just done to inconvenience and shut them up. He died a month later.

It's only been 4 bleeping months since he died. He was The Queen's husband/consort/right hand for 73 years.

For all their hot air these people do not have an ounce of compassion.

Disgusting bunch of naval gazing tit-heads.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
from the comments
Aero Girl, Merseyside, United Kingdom, moments ago

To our American friends, when their "era of visibility" starts, please dont attend any of their engagements. Apart from the fact they are hypocrites, never say anything new and what they do say is just a rehash of the same old women empowerment, carbon footprint, mental health, think of others, and how evil their families are, remember you will just be turning up to see a woman who used to hold a briefcase on deal or no deal and a traitor to his country, family and armed forces.
When their self absorbed era of visibility starts, would someone be kind enough to help me bleach my eyeballs? No? Ok. Gratefully accepting invitations to spend the fall with anyone NOT in the US. I’m too close to NYC, she’ll probably try to run a thong up the Statue of Liberty and declare Liberty Island Meghattan.

oh, the US papers are declaring Johnny Depp, (pal of his ginger ness and voice of George in that awful animated series) to be dead in Hollywood after a court labeled him a wife beater. Couldn’t happen to a more fitting person. I hope this is the beginning of karma kicking his ass. Taking part in the mockery of the RF while PP lay dying, attacking children. Wtf is Johnny drop or the rest to attack like that? That hard up for a paycheck? And the last episode left all kinds of danger arriving at BP simultaneously like Armageddon. It felt like a threat. Sorry for jumping around, but they piss me off on so many levels.
3 words? Eat tit Meg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Stop being a daggy drongo and put on yer big girl pants.:mad:
We've not sent you any convicts in ages (no6 and wifey don't count, cos he was never charged for his drug abuse or for his overt racism in the military. Nor was HW charged for glueing someone's eyelashes shut,absconding with Trev's money or running a clothing scam on her pop-in-law)
It's your turn to babysit the witch for a while.

This. Apparently if a criminal offence has been committed then the NDA can be breached to give evidence to the police. I think. Ask Auntybax
This is correct. An NDA can be breached to report a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the big apology they wanted didn't happen so they're going to go back to the racism thing again and make up more lies to make it worse.

They really need to move on - they had one bite of the cherry and it didn't work like they thought. Even if they come up with more allegations they've lied so often now no one will believe them.
They are running out of money and getting desperate, I'd say. Every press release is just a not particularly veiled threat. Blackmail. That's why they are putting out PR about the memoir. The interview didn't get them anything, the royal family didn't give them money, so now they're going in harder.

Their next step will be trying to kick up drama over going back for the Invictus filming. Neither Harry nor Meghan actually has the slightest bit of experience funding or maintaining the lifestyle they want and are trying to lead. Meghan certainly doesn't and Harry is clueless. They are in so far over their heads financially it isn't funny.
And now hoping they can get money once again from the BRF. That's all this is about.

What income do they really have?:

- millions from Charles last year, which they will never get again due to being cunts. Burned through, I'd say.
- Spotify. Very, very little money there I would guess - relative to expenses, anyway.
- BetterUp. Probably a decent salary but a drop in the ocean to their requirements. $1 million?
- the Bench....the advance only, which Meghan will have burned through. The book would not have made any sales even close to paying for the advance.
- Netflix - they won't have seen any real money from this yet, if anything at all.

In short, their main income was still that chunk of cash from Charles and I'd say it's gone. They have multiple staff, lawyers, Sunshine Sachs, video production bills, nannies.
Plus taxes, cars, lifestyle expenses.

They just do not in any way have the depth and longevity of income to be leading this A list lifestyle, especially with the huge PR bills they create. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom live in a similar sized house and he was in 2 huge movie franchises and she is one of the biggest selling female recording artists of all time.
Harry has a pretend job at BetterUp and an inheritance which is probably tied up and isn't even close to what's required to live as Oprah's neighbour in Montecito, anyway. She's a billionaire, for duck's sake. Meghan made the mistake of believing her own stupid PR and thought she and Harry were actually going to be billionaires too. Uh...no.

So they try to kick off at Harry's family again. What else can they do?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Cant quote, but Andy was Not Popular with the navy (my dad was serving at the time). Basically all the usual arrogant bastard, dont you know who I am tit.
True, he was intensely disliked and was a shocking snob. One story goes that on boarding his first ship and meeting the captain he shook hands, introduced himself and then said " You can call me Andrew", to which the captain replied "And you can call me "sir" ":m
BUT, on the other hand, during the Falklands he was quite gung ho. One mission to airlift men from a burning ship wasn't going well and they were told to pull the helicopters away from the dangerous fire and smoke and leave it to a boat rescue team, but he remained hovering over the ship using his helicopter down draught to disperse the acrid smoke to give the sailors a chance to escape overboard for picking up that way. I read this on a military forum, so it's not a puff piece from the palace.

BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.
OOPS, sorry, I didn't see your post and just posted the same thing. My bad.😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can we do one the other way around i.e. scribble out Smegs and send it to Archewell and ask what "they" think, feminism and all that they stand for?
I tried to delete it - it is actually in bad taste I feel awful now as its inappropriate
When their self absorbed era of visibility starts, would someone be kind enough to help me bleach my eyeballs? No? Ok. Gratefully accepting invitations to spend the fall with anyone NOT in the US. I’m too close to NYC, she’ll probably try to run a thong up the Statue of Liberty and declare Liberty Island Meghattan.

oh, the US papers are declaring Johnny Depp, (pal of his ginger ness and voice of George in that awful animated series) to be dead in Hollywood after a court labeled him a wife beater. Couldn’t happen to a more fitting person. I hope this is the beginning of karma kicking his ass. Taking part in the mockery of the RF while PP lay dying, attacking children. Wtf is Johnny drop or the rest to attack like that? That hard up for a paycheck? And the last episode left all kinds of danger arriving at BP simultaneously like Armageddon. It felt like a threat. Sorry for jumping around, but they piss me off on so many levels.
3 words? Eat tit Meg.
Johnny Depp doesn’t voice George in the series The Prince - is that the series you mean?

Cast
I thought the news reported Johnny Depp had won his latest court hearing so can now sue Amber Heard - didn’t she steal the so called charity money he paid out to her?

May have mis read / understood your post - Orlando Bloom voiced Hazzno and we discussed their friendship a few threads back

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

3 words? Eat tit Meg.
I thought Orlando Bloom was the voice of George not Johnny Depp?

EDIT: Carpediem beat me to it!
Orlando voiced Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well we all know now what a vile person JS was. He used to creep me out when I saw him on TV as a child. I remember telling my mum that I didn't like him and she said something along the lines of 'he does a lot of work for charity' and this is how he fooled everyone. He obviously had a very forceful personality and managed to steamroller dissenters out of the way.

I find it hard to believe that Charles would have continued any sort of friendship with JS if he had suspected that he was a p****. Hopefully he now feels mortified by the association.

Still who knows? May be I'm being naive. The Royal Family are vulnerable to exploitation by individuals with hidden agendas like everyone else.
My mum knew JS slightly when she was a teenager, before he got famous. She used to go out dancing in Leeds in the 50s, and he was working as a doorman at one of the dancehalls. She told me he used to raise her hackles even then, he was a total creep.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Don’t get me wrong Harry & Megan are absolutely ridiculous and total attention whores. I just don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about them, when Turbo onse Andrew is still cutting about the place, like Jimmy Saville in a suit, unpunished for the tit he’s done.
Yeah, WHATABOUT ANDREW!
He had sex with a 17 yr old. Big whoopy-doo.

People need to look around them, the 50's called and want their attitude back.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
True, he was intensely disliked and was a shocking snob. One story goes that on boarding his first ship and meeting the captain he shook hands, introduced himself and then said " You can call me Andrew", to which the captain replied "And you can call me "sir" ":m
BUT, on the other hand, during the Falklands he was quite gung ho. One mission to airlift men from a burning ship wasn't going well and they were told to pull the helicopters away from the dangerous fire and smoke and leave it to a boat rescue team, but he remained hovering over the ship using his helicopter down draught to disperse the acrid smoke to give the sailors a chance to escape overboard for picking up that way. I read this on a military forum, so it's not a puff piece from the palace.

OOPS, sorry, I didn't see your post and just posted the same thing. My bad.😢
Ah but you said ‘hover‘.✔
I wrote ‘hoover’❌
😬 I doubt very much PA did any housework with a Dyson……..
marigolds ……..possibly😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The reality of this is that the RF wouldn't have this many problems, if they reacted earlier .
The many statements like:
''.. I recognise the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years ...'' ''loved members of the family...'' etc, gave them a decent start.

A earlier intervention , in any form would have prevented this.
Any claim they would have made in the aftermath of a punishment of any type, would be understood as pettiness , or revenge attempt . Now the RF would look petty .

Harkles dumbness and failure left aside , this constant battering of the RF in the media is frustrating . If nothing else it overtakes/overshadows every public event they do.
I do wish the Queen would just tell them to fock off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stolen from twitter -Meghan has issued another statement .....

Screenshot_20210818-204329_1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.