Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a short film clip doing the rounds a while ago on twitter - it was a very big and powerful looking kangaroo trying to batter its way in through a porch door.
It looked angry and very very threatening.
I can say, hand on heart , I would soil my underwear if an exceedingly angry kangaroo tried to break down a door of a house I was hiding in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And the punishment?
A fine?
Prison if they cant pay the fine?
Very interesting questions @Chita. I'd be interested in hearing the answers to them as well. I think NDA's can be broken if something criminal has happened.
I'd have thought a fine would be attached to breaking them without something criminal to report. Or at least damages, which could be huge. I can't see prison being involved but might well be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very interesting questions @Chita. I'd be interested in hearing the answers to them as well. I think NDA's can be broken if something criminal has happened.
I'd have thought a fine would be attached to breaking them without something criminal to report. Or at least damages, which could be huge. I can't see prison being involved but might well be wrong.
Thats why im curious.
Ok if the nda is between employer and employee they would get fired for disclosure - but what then realistically?

If someone signs an NDA, receives a payout to keep quiet and then blabs, might they have to return all of the payout? And if theyve spent it and cant repay?
Seriously would anyone go to the trouble of pursuing that through the court.

Im asking because of the Alex Belfield vid posted up thread.
He said thomas markle junior can say what he likes in the big brother show.

He may get sued for slander later but its too late because he's said it and you cant put the genie back in the bottle once its said.

So Ive been thinking about NDAs and what punishment someone would actually get if they blabbed something.
Wouldnt it be a civil case?
To sue for money because its not a criminal offence.
And theres no point suing for money if the blabber is skint.

Lots of thoughts today.

Reactions: 24
Odd how she didn't mention Biden, who she was gushing about last year. Also no mention of the awful Greece, Spain and California fires. She will be writing messages on bananas next

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Early thread title suggestion
Harry & Meghan #134 Wallis & Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment
Absolutely classic! I hope it wins :m

You know, at some point we should have a vote for top ten best thread titles ever. Maybe to celebrate hitting 150 or 200? We’re all getting lots of practice in with voting at the mo, after all! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Orca has just moved into second place in the grifties! King still fourth and Perry still at eight. The Kween still No 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Most of the stuff about NDA's on the internet are about businesses and giving away trade secrets. But I did find an article in Marie Clare which talks about celebrities and NDA's. Have to say that I've never heard of Jordyn Woods.

Im thinking about the bullying allegations and anyone employed by Meghan and Harry since they "stepped back" such as a surrogate or that doulah (WTF) or whatever it was they were said to have had.

No trade secrets apply but some potentially good gossip!!!

And yes, the devil in me would LOVE to hear that goss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I'm all for rescuing people, but where will these 20,000 live, and how will they earn a living if they don't speak our language - or will they be receiving benefits? Now, is it just me, but it's a tad scary that they're all men. Where are the women. And ... How do we know if any of the Taliban have or are coming over in disguise. It's all a bit frightening.

Keeping on topic - How many will be living in Montidoodah?
Yes,it's hugely worrying. Where do we draw the line in the sand re intake of Afghans? I agree with allowing those already here and vetted to be legal, but my big worry is that the taliban leader(spit😒) fudged a question re whether they'd be giving Al Qaeda refuge again. He skated over the question (they've clearly become very media savvy and bleeping slick and oily) but we know they WILL most certainly nestle Al Qaeda to their bosom. Why wouldn't they? They are their idols for taking the fight to the westerners who interfere in their countries. So we've no way of knowing if any future 'refugees' are Al qaeda recruiters or bomb experts . We're gonna be back to 4/5/6 years ago and all the bombing crap. The security services must be tearing their hair out over this and the goverment are in for a rough ride from the bleeding heart idiots like Lily Allen & co.

I look forward to the Snarkles opening their 16 bathrooms to at least 10 families though. Fair enough to retain 6 bathrooms for their personal use. See? I'm not totally heartless.

Think I could reduce anything to two words
I'll see your"2" and offer "1".:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There was a short film clip doing the rounds a while ago on twitter - it was a very big and powerful looking kangaroo trying to batter its way in through a porch door.
It looked angry and very very threatening.
Seriously they are not the friendly critters people think they are... they kick you with their hind legs and they can gut you in the blink of an eye... not long ago there was an elderly woman killed by one that was pissed off... her husband tried to get it away from her and he was seriously injured too.. like I said most of the time they will go the other way... but you never know with the big males...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've always thought Australia had too many dangerous beasties. I wonder if the men in grey ever considered a visit to a kangaroo rescue centre for the Snarkles' tour? What a cracking idea that would have been ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously they are not the friendly critters people think they are... they kick you with their hind legs and they can gut you in the blink of an eye... not long ago there was an elderly woman killed by one that was pissed off... her husband tried to get it away from her and he was seriously injured too.. like I said most of the time they will go the other way... but you never know with the big males...
Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And it still looks tit, what is with the weird arc over the M? it doesn't even flow right and surely a signature is supposed to be quicker than writing your name normally?
'SCUSE ME ?🤨

That's caligraphy, you peasant. Honestly, some people have no sense of style or refinement.
" weird arc" :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as duck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.