Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they haven't been as tone deaf as this, (yet)

Someone said this in the last thread & I agree -- she won't do anything heavy or gritty like this, I never see her rolling up sleeves or getting dirty or even changing clothes.
Just seen on Instagram
Ok but do we really know this? They're just repeating what we all already think, and what the media thinks...literally anyone can post stuff like this.
This in the comments section from someone who served with "bunker Harry" View attachment 717620
Believable. Glad his "mates" are spilling the truth about his cushy "tour" consisting mostly of photo ops.
We have all brainwashed by the media according to someone on the other site, because we don't seem to be falling for their pr bullshit.

Not us Tattlers, but anyone in general who doesn't agree with what they put out.
Uhh but they're brainwashed by the media too, H&M's media & that of their sycophants. Same thing just different opinions 😂
So their latest word salad bullshit, as seen below. They waffle about "when any person or community suffers, a piece of each of us does so with them". Right so is anybody going to remind Hazno that he was a part of the Afghanistan conflict. He did two tours there. Forget which side he was on, and whether he actually saw any action or was just nursemaided the whole time - in theory he could well have caused suffering to people of whichever side. They've even been so stupid as to include a picture of him partaking in a bit of warmongering alongside the drivel splurge.

I think it's a bit rich to lecture us about suffering now, when he was a part of the whole conflict back in the day.

You can't really talk about suffering in connection with wars and conflicts, and bang on about humanitarian efforts, when you were a part of those same conflicts back in the day?

Anyway who elected the two clowns as spokespeople for the world. At least your Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush, Blairs, Macrons etc all underwent some sort of electoral process and were voted in to the positions from which they speak. How dare the chumps of montecito think the world needs to hear their thoughts. They need a reminder that they weren't elected, and they most certainly haven't earned their way to speak for the world. CUNTS.

View attachment 717754
But Harry/soldiers helping out aren't the problem, per se, they're just helping the effort that's already started, assisting their brothers & defending their country? In the US it's considered noble to serve in the military mostly, idk what UK's role was in the middle east though. When I first heard Harry was there I was actually confused because I thought it was just a US thing (9/11, terrorism etc.)
She actually had to make his SIGNATURE fit with her own and erase the underline, as it made his signature stand out more than hers. She is pathological.
Not necessarily, I have to scan & format signatures for legal docs & the idea is to make them take up the same amt of room, esp when one is huge or dumb sloppy haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
For some reason, everytime i see our dancing (or marching when more than one) mushroom, I think of him as Wee Willy Mushroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I'm all for rescuing people, but where will these 20,000 live, and how will they earn a living if they don't speak our language - or will they be receiving benefits? Now, is it just me, but it's a tad scary that they're all men. Where are the women. And ... How do we know if any of the Taliban have or are coming over in disguise. It's all a bit frightening.

Keeping on topic - How many will be living in Montidoodah?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Good spot.

It's not even his signature. His should have a line under it. Lots of examples on google.
The bottom one is the new archewell version. No line and it's all at a different angle.
She is clearly forging his signature now, ready to steal all his money.

View attachment 717771

View attachment 717774
Do you think the joint one is written by the same person, or she’s just told him how she wants it signed?

His seems to match with the one used in this article:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
1629268798822.png

They must be getting desperate. I think Harry's salary from his office job at BetterUp is probably the only cold, hard cash they've seen in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone said this in the last thread & I agree -- she won't do anything heavy or gritty like this, I never see her rolling up sleeves or getting dirty or even changing clothes.

Ok but do we really know this? They're just repeating what we all already think, and what the media thinks...literally anyone can post stuff like this.

Believable. Glad his "mates" are spilling the truth about his cushy "tour" consisting mostly of photo ops.

Uhh but they're brainwashed by the media too, H&M's media & that of their sycophants. Same thing just different opinions 😂

But Harry/soldiers helping out aren't the problem, per se, they're just helping the effort that's already started, assisting their brothers & defending their country? In the US it's considered noble to serve in the military mostly, idk what UK's role was in the middle east though. When I first heard Harry was there I was actually confused because I thought it was just a US thing (9/11, terrorism etc.)

Not necessarily, I have to scan & format signatures for legal docs & the idea is to make them take up the same amt of room, esp when one is huge or dumb sloppy haha.

US army went into Afghanistan Sep 2001, UK and other allied forces joined in Oct 2001, they have all been there for 20 years. If your government and press are pushing the narrative that it was only the US Millitary then they have been deceiving you and lying to you all this time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hope it hurries up
So do I but then wonder what would we have to talk about then?

The sadist in me would like their demise dragged out a bit - little by little details of their previous lives and actions are revealed one juicy item at a time then delved into in great detail by the press.

Need to watch the pair squirm as payment for what they have put others through.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is so funny! One of my jobs is translating French into English (written word) and I once said to a French friend and colleague how many many many words they used when it could be said in English in about three! She wasnt insulted but it led to a discussion about Shakespeare vs Voltaire... which I think I lost as she went to the Sorbonne and I ... um... didnt.
And Latin uses even less than English. A seven word sentence in English might be said in three. Very compact language, Latin.

She has to use so many words to obscure the fact that she says nothing - people get lost in the word maze before they realise there's no way out!
It’s a tactic stupid people use because they think it makes them sound clever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Well, at least we know what she was doing when she was locked inside the dusty old castle, no passport, no keys etc.....practising her fancy signature!
I bet she's got a whole variety of different shimmery inks that she uses - gold is obviously her top choice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.
I would really like to be presented with something she has actually 'done'. Not talked about, or told her allies to donate to but some actual hard work that has affected a cause positively & made a difference.
And I am not talking about some of the things she has hijacked as her own, like the cookbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well, at least we know what she was doing when she was locked inside the dusty old castle, no passport, no keys etc.....practising her fancy signature!
I bet she's got a whole variety of different shimmery inks that she uses - gold is obviously her top choice!
And it still looks tit, what is with the weird arc over the M? it doesn't even flow right and surely a signature is supposed to be quicker than writing your name normally?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And it still looks tit, what is with the weird arc over the M? it doesn't even flow right and surely a signature is supposed to be quicker than writing your name normally?
All I can ever see whenever I see her calligraphed name is that swirlish arc over the M and how it never ever looks like it's a natural attachment. Remind me to never hire her for her calligraphy skills

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I thought they were supposed to be on a 5 month maternity leave. They haven't shut up since announcing that

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.