Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were supposed to be on a 5 month maternity leave. They haven't shut up since announcing that
The stupid DM reported that they've BROKEN THEIR SILENCE to speak about Afghanistan. WHAT SILENCE? All these two cunts do is NEVER shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The stupid DM reported that they've BROKEN THEIR SILENCE to speak about Afghanistan. WHAT SILENCE? All these two cunts do is NEVER shut the duck up.
From Elle at the time of Sproglina's birth announcement:
"So how long will Meghan and Harry be out of the public eye? All summer, at the very least, and up to 20 weeks at their non-profit Archewell. That’s roughly five months, so they would resume work again in October or November at the latest."

I was looking forward to a break from the ex-royals, but did they manage one week? 😭😭 Unkind, heartless bastards. AND THEY TALK ABOUT BEING COMPASSIONATE TO HUMANITY 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The Montecito Songbook Collective are celebrating Hazno and Smeg's performative announcement on Afghanistan by releasing their new single, Chito Girl. If you want to sing along, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl might prove useful.

Chito Girl

She'd been living in her Suit case world
I bet she never had a regular guy
I bet her mama always told her why

She was only a suitcase girl
She'd been living in her D-list world
Roasting chickens with SoHo man
Was part of her Hazza plan
That's how she’s a Chito girl

And as she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she gears up
And goes for what he’s got
She'll see she’s not so tough
Although we know
She is very very rough

She knows we've seen her in her yachtgirl world
She collected all the high class toys
Which were presents from her SoHo boys
She's got a voice

Chito girl
You know she liked it when men gave her swirls
When she met Hazza all her ships came in
Till then it was footballers and maybe even Earls
And she got her hooks in

And when she's walking
She needs papping like a drug
And when she's talking
She's lying like a rug

Chito girl
She's a yachtworld girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Montecito Songbook Collective are celebrating Hazno and Smeg's performative announcement on Afghanistan by releasing their new single, Chito Girl. If you want to sing along, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl might prove useful.

Chito Girl

And as she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she gears up
Although we know
She is very very rough

She's got a voice

Chito girl
And she got her hooks in

And when she's walking
And when she's talking
She's lying like a rug

Chito girl
She's a yachtworld girl.
Welcome Back WuTien we missed you and another feat of magnificence from you❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Chito Girl

And as she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she gears up
Although we know
She is very very rough

She's got a voice

Chito girl
And she got her hooks in

And when she's walking
And when she's talking
She's lying like a rug

Chito girl
She's a yachtworld girl.

Yay @Wu Tien is here safe and well.
We've been calling for you!

Excellent work as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Chito Girl

And as she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she gears up
Although we know
She is very very rough

She's got a voice

Chito girl
And she got her hooks in

And when she's walking
And when she's talking
She's lying like a rug

Chito girl
She's a yachtworld girl.
Good to have you back. You’ve been missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡
This has just appeared in one of our local villages groups, rather proves my point.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
This has just appeared in one of our local villages groups, rather proves my point.
It's so sad 😥 imagine how you would feel if you had lost a son or a brother, or if they had been horrificly injured 😪 now they must feel that their lives were wasted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's relentless isn't it. Exhausting almost all this PR /Humanitarian crap they spout and latch onto. What they fail to grasp as their ego's are so HUGE and they are STUPID that the Clinton's achieved something, as did the Obama's both Presidential families, even if you don't agree with their politics they made something of themselves. Sadly, the Clinton's have used their foundation badly and I hope they are investigated and found to have mis used funds, especially the Haiti charity money, they failed to follow through on their pledges there and now it's in an even worse situation.
6 and wife have achieved nothing and as se know trading of their entitlement. Just want them to STFU .

Remember Tourre on Twitter, he mentioned when 6 was here for the Diana statue, he went awol for a while and was said to have had a secret meeting, but left in a foul mood....I wonder if he had a meeting with some money people to extend credit etc... and this is why all this desperate attempt to spin more PR /Netfilx return to Uk to make a film about Invictus/their time in the UK as royals. It can't go on without some BIG $$$. It's just unsustainable.

On another matter, did anyone read that article about 6's wife in charge of all the money and wants receipts for everything from 6? It mentioned that she is very " careful with the purchases for both households". inferring they each have a base ? Interesting :unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Now poor Smeggy is worried about Andrew damaging her brand 🙄

“I’m sure she’d like to use this opportunity to stand up for women, to make a statement, show her support for victims of sexual abuse and encourage women to speak out. But on the other hand, that would draw attention to their link with the royal family. Of course, it must be said Prince Andrew hasn’t been proved guilty of anything.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.