Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes H& M think they are experts?

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Shiney new fred, fanks all and love the title. I am in a seriously bad mood tonight, and would like to say the Snarkles are a pair of cunts - am sure you will agree unless you are sugar, in which case you can take a flying duck. Fank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I honestly think that Meghan heard about the Clinton Foundation making bank out of Haiti and decided she could get Afghanistan, because of Harry's 10 week tour there.
Time to fill the Archewell coffers! She has staff to pay, don't you know?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.
Do they think that they're Christ on the mountain? Seriously the ego on them is huge.
They don't seem to be able to recognise that everyone can see their hypocrisy, their money grubbing, their lies and their deceit. They honestly make my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I was at first, slightly amused by their ridiculous statements, his one yesterday with Invictus and then of course she had to get in on the act today, but I am reading others comments here and on various news sites and twitter and am now thinking who the actual duck do they think they are? They have hijacked a horrific situation - wonder if they will be offering their support for their best mate Joe Biden - and even throw covid in there and yet somehow make it about themselves. Surely their PR team advised them against this, if not I think they must be trying to sabotage them so they lose them as clients. How can 2 people be so self absorbed and shallow?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Do they think that they're Christ on the mountain? Seriously the ego on them is huge.
They don't seem to be able to recognise that everyone can see their hypocrisy, their money grubbing, their lies and their deceit. They honestly make my skin crawl.
She is trying to mimic the Queen's Christmas address in talking about how people are feeling. It is truly delusional and truly sickening. But the worse she gets, the more people see through her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I was at first, slightly amused by their ridiculous statements, his one yesterday with Invictus and then of course she had to get in on the act today, but I am reading others comments here and on various news sites and twitter and am now thinking who the actual duck do they think they are? They have hijacked a horrific situation - wonder if they will be offering their support for their best mate Joe Biden - and even throw covid in there and yet somehow make it about themselves. Surely their PR team advised them against this, if not I think they must be trying to sabotage them so they lose them as clients. How can 2 people be so self absorbed and shallow?
Narcissists have zero self awareness. Everything they see should be for their benefit

She was so excited for herself when she gave that speech at the UN women's event she went overboad with self glorification. Everything this woman touches is me me me

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
They got rid of their royal PR; their new PR just does exactly what they're told or they get fired. Meghan knows best. Meghan is the smartest person in the room.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
ooh I forgot to add there is a new harrymarkle article but don't know how to link it

Reactions: 22
She is trying to mimic the Queen's Christmas address in talking about how people are feeling. It is truly delusional and truly sickening. But the worse she gets, the more people see through her.
I got that vibe from her birthday video. I'm sure she's the Kween of her own little world surrounded by all the friends and followers she's bought. bleeping tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Dear god, if only Hazno was in Afghanistan now I'd probably pay someone to take him out and launch a missile at Monteshitto. Actually I propably wouldnt in real life, but I could probably hit them both with a sellotape dispenser and feel zero guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.

Mental health services in the US are woefully inadequate, especially if it is a child involved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Mental Health Resources

Oh do duck off you ghastly pair Ginge and Cringe

Is there nothing they won’t use as a springboard to advance their own pecuniary interests? They’re ghouls of the first order.

“H, I feel we need to speak out on Afghanistan and the ‘state of the world’. You and I are the only people who can bring clarity to the world and offer real hope”

Ginge, you were briefly a serviceman enjoying round the clock personal protection. It doesn’t give you, much less your sad, family hating, narcissistic wife, permission to hold forth about Afghanistan and the state of the world.

Stick to your corporate/wellness crappola, Afghanistan is an area for grown ups and your meaningless words contribute nothing
4D4F680F-D8F6-44BC-9C6E-E2E0D90557EB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
At least they haven't been as tone deaf as this, (yet)

Not being funny, but she truly really looks better with it covering her face.
I just don't get the fan girling over her, never did. She always just looks anaemic and sickly and that pointy chin alien look is creepy.
But I'm a pass-remarkable slut-shaming cow, so what do I know.🙃

Anyway, so she's 'wrote a booky-wook' about climate change ... but she doesn't watch the news ...:unsure: and we're supposed to buy said book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.