Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is he babbling about re the"one way ticket" ? Are we meant to believe he was planning an indefinite stay?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If anyone thinks smeggy was going to let him out of her clutches for anything more than the basic "Well it was a good funeral, I'm off back to my mad controller now guys, see ya". then they are more mental than her/him.
Well at least we now know the purpose of the extra chapter. It's just a huge puff piece designed to make them look less bastardy and cunty. We expected nothing less, obviously.
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.
Don’t know what’s going on but it won’t let me vote for megaton

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the polo match gig is a sop his manager wife has set up, knowing his love of polo. She thinks it will be a treat for him and make him happy.
I think it will make him more unsettled with his new life. His polo days were his happiest. He was in the military and being gifted time off to play in tournaments and enjoy trips to Vegas. It was his bestest ever times. The endorphins in his lil brain at this polo match will be off the scale and he'll be buzzing. His resentment at his restrictive new life will build when he sees what he's missing out on.

Plus, sounds a bit naff of me, but I bet he's wishing he was part of events in Kabul. From a safe distance obviously and surrounded by Ghurkas/SAS/RPOs but still feeling part of the action and with heroic stories to recount later. Harry the Hero. More medals for doing nothing! Oh deep joy!
Since then the Taliban will have learned that Noballs as well as being an X Box soldier and static sandbag also has a liking for roast chicken. They don't like that sort of stuff and he might end up on top of a tall building. ..

How shameful that the whole world knows what was likely his secret before he met Minge. The military must view him with disgust for so many reasons now and I can't see Invictus getting off the ground with his involvement. Disabled veterans suffering from wounds and PTSD need someone to inspire them that they can look up to, one of their own, not a failed coward who attacks his gran and likes being whipped by a Ho while he pretends to be a stuffed chicken. Then nicks 95% of the charity money, raised on the back of their injuries, to fund his PR Suxxes Sacs and endless lawsuits about their privacy, plus her botox and new clip-on teeth etc.while the world is in crisis.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh mammy, repeating this,(C&P from ages ago) but it cheers me up when I think of it. My 'meeting' Ronan.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't stand the man

no idea what c&p means but I do know another song that that can be related to the couple (original untarnished copyright to Mr Ocean)

"I got shumshing to tell ya
I got shumshing to say
I'm gonna put this dream in moshun
Never let Will or Kate shtand in my way".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Queen is a Head of State, regardless of her age she is a political/social target.
A politician aged 95(if it would be possible ) would get the same.
Same thing in reverse, about Cambs kids, George represents a Institution technically, he will be a target at a certain point, and he even was, irrelevant that he is a child.
But, you are right, its disgusting.
But they're human beings too at the end of the day. Whatever rank or high position someone has, the way they treat elderly relatives speaks volumes and should be called out if abusive. (I get your point though Evangelina!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think this is disgusting,
"My favourite genre is Prince Harry and Meghan shagging under umbrellas". Disgusting that "Genre" has been used incorrectly here, as a group of photos of these two shagging has been elevated by Minge posing as a sugar to a "Genre," which is
"A category of artistic, musical or literary composition characterised by a particular style, form or content".
I don't mean to drone on but I'm a stickler for correct English, and a collection of photos of these two loons shagging under various umbrellas does NOT constitute a "Genre", although the "Content and Style" are consistent, i.e the same two loons shagging.
Where's this at?? :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love your illustrations Chita. You should make a book of them :m :m :m 🦘🦘🦘🦘

awwww thanks.

Actually, I was thinking of doing a book about a Bench............................ oh wait...............................

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG Johnny Depp is the PILF (P=pirate 😉) he is one of the nicest gents around - swoon 😍😍😍
I know someone who met JD at Gt Ormond Street Hospital, he turned up to donate a rather large amount to GOSH to say thank you to them for saving his daughter. She was swooning for months! He was in town filming one of the pirates movies, turned up in full pirate. There was also a story about a similar time of him turning up at a school in east London in full pirate gear because he’d had a letter from one of the children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Notice the location and the person promoting it, its (Nacho Figueras):

Notice the sponsor(on shirts) of the "charity'' team for Harry's event:

Acts of altruism, they are done by other people, not Harry.
Also,the Luxury Collection of St. Regis(Marriott) also exists in London..

Nobody asked the question why a 14-15 hour trip is needed to play charity polo, when a polo club exists at Harry's doorstep.

In times of Covid, SS claimed that a trip to the UK of similar length to visit Philip in hospital would be a bad idea. Funny that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't stand the man

no idea what c&p means but I do know another song that that can be related to the couple (original untarnished copyright to Mr Ocean)

I got shumshing to say

Daaaaaarlin'
we're Harry & Meghan
Daaaarlin'
we'll do anythin'

ooh ooh we can con you
And do the things that grifters do ...............................

.......go and get stuffed [ Them , not you @Sea]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quote: If, in a normal, regular family, there was a member who did to their elder grandmother what HnM have done to HMQ it would be classed as elder abuse and social services would be called in. So why isn't this highlighted more on msm

If this happened in a normal family (is there really such a thing?) the rest of the family members would verbally (?) wallop the sixes upside the head until they knocked some sense into them or until the sixes were so terrified they STFU, ran away and were never heard from again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How about 'cutting their cloth according to their means' and actually doing some work to earn a living like the rest of us has to do. That would be a start anyway.
It's just a bit difficult when you're completely useless and also a gold medal, best-in-show, trophy level bleep.
Yup, Hawwys polo "charity":

Notice: "Private event."
The thing is, there will always be an appetite for Harry being Prince Harry. People just don't want anything to do with Meghan and her crazy trashiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Time to catch up 🥰 page 27.

Harry as Granville from the old sitcom Open all Hours 😄..

" G g g Granville fetch a cloth" or should that be " H h h Harry fetch a cloth"
Lol 😄 x
Star guests Harry's balls and Richmond 😄

Resizer_16294146290410.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So in a week starving teenagers are falling off aeroplane wheels and mothers are throwing babies over the fence at airports, and the couple's icon Biden is being justified for a heinous withdrawal.....we have to have PR central about ohhh a queen won't take accountability, ohhhh look a selfless prince is playing polo to help all the peasants. Is this satire? Are they real? It's disgusting to be honest. Can't they give the PR a break for one week? Are they trying to be more relevant than a humanitarian disaster?

Problem is their income relies on them being in the news so we are stuxk with them forever.

Omid having to backpedal hard I enjoyed though. His ego and his tongue are growing a little larger than nature intended I think, I'm not sure he wl be around for long if he keeps landing Meghan in it. Although have to say I think Meghan very much is having a crack at the Queen and H got Shillings involved because he wasn't so into it. Megs needs to be careful, there's only so far you can sink claws into husband ninety five year old grandmother before it alerts him to a wife's predatory character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You never know who is reading what is posted in here....................................

View attachment 720265
I love all your drawings but I've asked for two copies..one for my wall (don't worry it be well away from my dogs bowl) and the other for the queen in Buckingham palace ..both will be very much looked after and kept in pristine condition 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.
Love from Pom 💖🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16294161356680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I do too freda19 - it was heart breaking seeing the coffins go through wooton Bassett, he was shielded from the tit of war, how he could promote being a war veteran is embarrassing for him xx
There is this guy I follow (Dan Bongino), and he's a former policeman and worked in the Secret Service for Bush and Obama. Anyway, he was reading a letter from a veteran about the situation in Afghanistan, and the letter was really heartbreaking. It said something like how they felt like they forfeited the right to be with their loved ones in the afterlife because of the things they had to do because it was war, and war is ugly. I bet Harry never had to deal with anything like that, or if he did, he was sadistic enough to not spare a second thought about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't stand the man

I got shumshing to say
😅

Shorry bubba. C&P meansh copy and pashte. Shaves typing it out again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
WTF??? 🤯🤯🤯 The Cambridges recently made a 500K donation to save Harry's Invictus games???
I'm starting to believe the BRF's primary concern is #6 and his high risk for self-harm.
If 666 has him off his meds and he's also indulging in weed, booze (and god knows what else) it's a recipe for disaster.
I don't believe for one second 666's claims of suicidal ideation. My father committed suicide after a long battle w/ cancer and subsequent depression. Truly suicidal people don't shed crocodile tears nor discuss thoughts in such a calculated and detached manner. Although he's a hateful twatface abuser of animals, it's clear by this action they are not completely washing their hands of him. I hope this courtesy isn't extended to his vile first wife!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.