Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
They just need to take down Omid Scuntie, pop his smug balloon face. And do it visibly and thoroughly enough that nobody else is willing to step in and fill the void as markle mouthpiece. He is an absolutely vile race-baiting scumbag who corrals and manipulates the sussex sugar thugs on behalf of #6wife. He is sly, his tweets are highly calculated to stoke racial tension or imply that Andy is a raging pweirdo but always stop just short of something that twatter can take action over, he lets the sugar thugs fill in the gaps and launch their attacks off of what he's said. I'm hoping that this updated edition of Funding Freebies finally shows him up for what he is, and gives the RF's lawyers something to take him down with.
Something sits a bit oddly with me re this 'epilogue' shite.
He spouts a load of crap ... the snarkles swoop in to deny it ... and Brenda is priming her legal bods.
To me it smells of them getting told of potential legal stuff from the Firm and panicking. We KNOW they helped scoobie. The dogs in the street know he's the snarkle mouthpiece for things they are too chickenshit to say themselves. Yet they've clearly very suddenly thrown him under the bus while they wipe their grubby hands of him.
Where does scoobie go from here? Will he continue to be their supportive voice, like a whipped dog licking his abusive mistress's hand? Or will he find his bollox (they're the little slightly darker ones in her handbag Scoobs, not the ginger speckled ones).
I get a strong whiff of panties being shat in all round. The snarkles worried over potential legal stuff from Brenda, and scooby even worse off, with potential legal stuff from the palace AND his masters dropping him in it.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave ..."

Slightly off topic but also on topic.
Re Randy. We cannot assume guilt based on his friendship with JE and GM. Back in the day an old boyfriend of mine ran with a bad crowd, but I never witnessed him be anything other than normal and he held down a decent job, never inexplicably disappeared and had no signs of unexplained wealth. Does that make me complicit in things he and people in his other life were doing? Of course it doesn't. We were very close and spent a lot of time together (until he shagged one of my mates and got her pregnant:ROFLMAO:.) Other than being a two timing twat he seemed workaday ordinary. BUT ... then he got murdered and it turns out he was indeed being naughty and had pissed other naughty people off. I spent about 7 months with that guy and saw and knew nothing of his other life. And I don't think I was naive or thick. I was me and he was he and he was super careful around me, simple as that. I refuse to be judged on that friendship.
My point is that it happens. Even in families parents and siblings are often unaware of things going on in someone's life. We see it all the time re murdered kids in inner cities. People can hide 'other lives' in full view.
On that basis I don't blame Brenda not going postal on his arse. No point in giving the people 'out to get him' more ammunition by punishing him for something totally unproven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Chita

VIP Member
Twitter is so funny at times .....

Screenshot_20210820-091846_1.png
Screenshot_20210820-091906_1.png

And good news - the Ghurka pensions petition has over 100k signatures which means it now has to be debated in parliament.

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
So Wallis and Vomit are now whinging that the Queen didn’t address the points they raised in their Oprah interview?
Erm, perhaps it has escaped their notice but at the time of said interview the Queen’s husband was dying and then she has had to deal with his death and her grief whilst still carrying out her royal duties.

What bit of that do you not understand you pea brained, selfish, hypocritical, pieces of wank?! 🤬

And breath… 😖

• Angry
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
So Wallis and Vomit are now whinging that the Queen didn’t address the points they raised in their Oprah interview?
Actually she did address their statements, Recollections may vary = liar, liar, pants on fire in a very high brow tea and crumpets in the other room way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Fredsnail

VIP Member
That is just absolute class 🤣

6 & wife swanning round LA or wherever like lord and lady bountiful bestowing a few nappies here, a packed lunch there, a copy of the bench monstrosity and all the while whining that the RF won't "own" their imagined transgressions.

So, someone lets slip about the donation William and Catherine made to 6's pet charity. The massive amount they donated blows the pretendy philanthropy of 6 and wife totally out of the water and, even if they wanted to, they could never match it. Maybe that's why he pledged non-existent profits from his book.

Well played 👍
But the best thing is the Cambridge's didn't publicise this, it was uncovered in the accounts.

This is how real philanthropy and charity works.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Imagine pushing your 95 year old grandmother to this. Harry is mortally bankrupt and that narc nobody deserves whatever is coming to her

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Just read this on another website. Don't know how true it is. How easy is it to get this information? Anyone know? Be great if it's true :LOL:

"These two are global laughingstocks. Nobody is paying any attention to them. Less than 200,000 people even visited their website in the past 6 months, with the average visit being 57 seconds. The 40×40 thing got 200 Instagram shares lol. Gary Janetti's show rips on her non stop for being a Hollywood nobody. People aren't interested in her or her kids. Period. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Vanelope

VIP Member
Everyone knows ‘recollections may vary’ was the Queen saying it was a pack of lies.
They are digging themselves into a hole wanting people to verify their claims. It’s proving that leaving them out to dry is working, they are getting no traction and it’s all starting to sound desperate.

• Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
This is where it starts to annoy me when people like Ellen Degeneres and Melissa McCarthy say 'People are mean to them, but they're just trying to make the world a better place.'
They are NOT. And no one asked them to! They are trying to make money without working and lord it over the rest of us.
No one cares if someone like David Attenborough is rich, because he actually has made the world a better place.
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
To be fair , it’s good that they reminded G20 and UN to discuss relevant humanitarian issues when they meet , or they’d probably just talk about box sets and shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
You never know who is reading what is posted in here....................................

queen richmond and corgi tattle text.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I hope all you lot have got your wallets out and are donating, as well as spending time posting on this forum.
Come on, Meghan said so! Give them all your money and the Taliban will go away.
I'd pay the Taliban to take Megain away. And the idiot prince.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Updated bits to the DM article.

from the comments
Aero Girl, Merseyside, United Kingdom, moments ago

To our American friends, when their "era of visibility" starts, please dont attend any of their engagements. Apart from the fact they are hypocrites, never say anything new and what they do say is just a rehash of the same old women empowerment, carbon footprint, mental health, think of others, and how evil their families are, remember you will just be turning up to see a woman who used to hold a briefcase on deal or no deal and a traitor to his country, family and armed forces.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
He has a right to serve. He became a problem when he started blabbing . Ministry of Defense wasted time on explaining his verbal blunders , thats what was annoying .
In interviews he also dragged Wills in by claiming that William wasn't allowed to serve in a combat role but wanted it(guessing Harry justifying his choices) because there were no indicators that Wills couldn't/ wanted to be in a combat role.
Even if Wills had wanted a combat role he is too clued in not to realise that it would necessitate intense protection of him by his comrades because of who he is. He would have hated that responsibility for his comrades safety. No6 didn't give a shit who babysat him, as long as he got to carry a bang-bang and wear the uniform of a real man.
Get back on yer Bench no6, best place for you.;)

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Yes it's true, the Queen has had enough and is now fighting back. And will be contacting Hairy's publishers. Go Queenie 👍🥳

They just need to take down Omid Scuntie, pop his smug balloon face. And do it visibly and thoroughly enough that nobody else is willing to step in and fill the void as markle mouthpiece. He is an absolutely vile race-baiting scumbag who corrals and manipulates the sussex sugar thugs on behalf of #6wife. He is sly, his tweets are highly calculated to stoke racial tension or imply that Andy is a raging pweirdo but always stop just short of something that twatter can take action over, he lets the sugar thugs fill in the gaps and launch their attacks off of what he's said. I'm hoping that this updated edition of Funding Freebies finally shows him up for what he is, and gives the RF's lawyers something to take him down with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

WestSideIsDaBest

Someone said this in the last thread & I agree -- she won't do anything heavy or gritty like this, I never see her rolling up sleeves or getting dirty or even changing clothes.

Ok but do we really know this? They're just repeating what we all already think, and what the media thinks...literally anyone can post stuff like this.

Believable. Glad his "mates" are spilling the truth about his cushy "tour" consisting mostly of photo ops.

Uhh but they're brainwashed by the media too, H&M's media & that of their sycophants. Same thing just different opinions 😂

But Harry/soldiers helping out aren't the problem, per se, they're just helping the effort that's already started, assisting their brothers & defending their country? In the US it's considered noble to serve in the military mostly, idk what UK's role was in the middle east though. When I first heard Harry was there I was actually confused because I thought it was just a US thing (9/11, terrorism etc.)

Not necessarily, I have to scan & format signatures for legal docs & the idea is to make them take up the same amt of room, esp when one is huge or dumb sloppy haha.
9/11 was looked at here as a declaration of war against the west (so the U.K. as well)
we’ve had some horrific attacks in the U.K. as well for playing our part in the wars. We had a soldier beheaded in london, our underground system blown upin various spots,the Ariana grande concert blown up.
Not to mention countless soldiers lives lost, maimed and destroyed with PTSD

I’m slightly saddened this hasn’t been known.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Hahaha I love Simon he is so funny

I don't know about you lot but I am getting quite concerned the way those two are going after HRH The Queen & HRH Prince Charles both are elderly and still grieving for HRH Prince Philip I am guessing it is a full family summit at Balmoral discussing everything .
To be honest I'm no longer bothered by that. Had they stopped with their original whines (re the security and pocket money) they might have got away with fooling some folks and the accusations might vaguely get some traction, but the endless tedious boring repetitive sniping at two pensioners is not good optics from two cunts who repeatly bang on about being kind.
As someone said upthread, you can see the rapid decline in supportive comments under news stories. Where, in the past, you could rely on about 1/3 of comments being in their favour the numbers have dropped drastically and positive comments are as rare as hens teeth. Even then they are usually mispelled babble from people with unpronouncable names from Buttfuck townships in a remote corner of America or GB or the world.
They just look like childish playground bullies now.

• Heart