Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big inflatable Richmond balloon for Harry 😄..if Meghan is lucky she can have one too..both together would make a lovely arch for the doorway 😄😘 xx
It does look abit burnt in places though lol 😄

View attachment 719289
If only you had come up with this idea pre wedding @Pom Bear. We, the tax payers, could have saved a packet on flower money and the 'happy couple' could have had these at the Church entrance ........ different but so appropriate ...... two big d**ks with two big d**kheads standing underneath them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.
They really are absolute cunts. Hazno needs to realise that not everyone loves his wife and he can't make them like her.

They've effectively accused William and Charles of racism and that charge us still hanging over them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone said this in the last thread & I agree -- she won't do anything heavy or gritty like this, I never see her rolling up sleeves or getting dirty or even changing clothes.

Ok but do we really know this? They're just repeating what we all already think, and what the media thinks...literally anyone can post stuff like this.

Believable. Glad his "mates" are spilling the truth about his cushy "tour" consisting mostly of photo ops.

Uhh but they're brainwashed by the media too, H&M's media & that of their sycophants. Same thing just different opinions 😂

But Harry/soldiers helping out aren't the problem, per se, they're just helping the effort that's already started, assisting their brothers & defending their country? In the US it's considered noble to serve in the military mostly, idk what UK's role was in the middle east though. When I first heard Harry was there I was actually confused because I thought it was just a US thing (9/11, terrorism etc.)

Not necessarily, I have to scan & format signatures for legal docs & the idea is to make them take up the same amt of room, esp when one is huge or dumb sloppy haha.
9/11 was looked at here as a declaration of war against the west (so the U.K. as well)
we’ve had some horrific attacks in the U.K. as well for playing our part in the wars. We had a soldier beheaded in london, our underground system blown upin various spots,the Ariana grande concert blown up.
Not to mention countless soldiers lives lost, maimed and destroyed with PTSD

I’m slightly saddened this hasn’t been known.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The Montecito Songbook Collective were so touched by your kind words that they found themselves inspired to write another ballad. They suggest
singing it to Paul Simon's Fifty ways to leave your lover.

"The problem is with your family", she said to me
"The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to blame the Windsors"
She said, "I’ve made it my mission and habit to intrude
Saying that, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself because you're not a bright dude
There must be fifty ways blame the Windsors
Fifty ways to blame the Windsors"

You just slip out the back, Jack
Have a new plan, don’t tell gan gan
Use a palace driver, you lazy skiver
To get yourself free
Hire the blame bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
No need to tarry, Harry
Just get yourself free
Ooh, slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, man
Use a palace driver, you lazy skiver

You listen just to me
Hire the blame bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Drop off the key, blame your family
To get yourself free

She said, "It grieves me so to see you in such pain
Maybe we should do our famous roast chicken again"
I said, "I appreciate that and would you please explain
About the financial gain?"
She said, "Why don't I just call SS tonight?
And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light"
And then she ****** me and I realized she probably was right
There must be fifty ways to blame the Windsors
Fifty ways to blame the Windsors

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
The constant public mention of 'Mental health issues' could be counterproductive, they are outwardly the Parents of two small children and both have indicated thoughts of self-harm or suicide.

It's only really a matter of time until one or both of them launch into a self-destructive attention-seeking fervor and arouse concerns with the US Social Services.
Let’s not forget that having been kidnapped and held hostage by the evil Royals was so torturous on poor old Smegatron that she got busy thinking of ways - and then reporting them to Haz - to kill not only herself but her growing foetus too! Which strikes me as rather dangerous and out of control behaviour. And wasn’t she over half way through the pregnancy by then too? I’ve suffered with suicidal ideation for most of my life but I can assure anyone who‘ll listen, the one time I would NEVER have considered it was during my pregnancy. It was that that gave me the most humongous reason to LIVE!! Why did no one pick up on her admission of planning her baby’s actual murder?!

She admitted to the world not only that she considered suicide but that she was considering murdering her unborn child! Had any of us ‘normallers’ admitted that, they’d be carrying us away to the funny farm!

(Sorry if I’m repeating what someone else has said, I’m waaaaayyyyy behind!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
These two must be about the thickest people on the planet. They keep having a go at HMQ and the RF and expect a different outcome. Even though some people are calling for a republic there are a lot more turning on the cali2.
I remember a lot more support of H and Smeg in the DM comments at the beginning of the year. Now nearly all the comments are saying how sick people are of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.
Why don't the Gruesomes 'own' up to all the lies they have told first then see what is actually left for PC and PW to 'own their part' in.

Statements which have been proven to be false are still out there ... not withdrawn or apologised for ..... this pair really take the biscuit.

Sort your own house out Mr & Mrs Snarkle before demanding others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My mum remembered him from dance halls in Manchester during the 1940's. She loathed and detested him and said he made her skin crawl.
Mine also said that instead of getting on with his job he would be laughing and joking with the girls. :sick:
On topic - I was scrolling through the news and there was Twitter stuff including the following Tweet " My favourite genre is Prince Harry and Meghan cuddlng under umbrellas." Some umbrella photos were included. Surely, this is conclusive proof that Markle writes the tweets herself? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These two must be about the thickest people on the planet. They keep having a go at HMQ and the RF and expect a different outcome. Even though some people are calling for a republic there are a lot more turning on the cali2.
I remember a lot more support of H and Smeg in the DM comments at the beginning of the year. Now nearly all the comments are saying how sick people are of them.
BIB - isn't that a misattributed Einstein quote about insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell I never knew that, what bleeping idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
Well, I am sure we have all been duped by someone or other in our past. People like Jimmy Saville know very well how to manipulate and disguise their own character, and it is no good judging events from the past on the basis of what we know now that was not evident before. Although this video was claimed to be unbiased, I read it to be quite the opposite. For many years, Jimmy Saville was deemed to be a wonderful man for raising so much for charity, and his appearance and behaviour was deemed merely eccentric. If Charles was naive, then he was not alone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Let’s not forget that having been kidnapped and held hostage by the evil Royals was so torturous on poor old Smegatron that she got busy thinking of ways - and then reporting them to Haz - to kill not only herself but her growing foetus too! Which strikes me as rather dangerous and out of control behaviour. And wasn’t she over half way through the pregnancy by then too? I’ve suffered with suicidal ideation for most of my life but I can assure anyone who‘ll listen, the one time I would NEVER have considered it was during my pregnancy. It was that that gave me the most humongous reason to LIVE!! Why did no one pick up on her admission of planning her baby’s actual murder?!

She admitted to the world not only that she considered suicide but that she was considering murdering her unborn child! Had any of us ‘normallers’ admitted that, they’d be carrying us away to the funny farm!

(Sorry if I’m repeating what someone else has said, I’m waaaaayyyyy behind!)
That's a good point and Diana admitted something similar too.

Both Smeggy and Hazno appear to be mentally unstable and more and more people are beginning to realise it. I wouldn’t mind betting that both of them have personality disorders. As I'm not trained in this area I'm not going to pretend that I know what's wrong with them but its pretty obvious that neither of them is the full ticket. I feel sorry for the kids (if they exist).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Quote: Her signature changing that much is bizarre.
It reminds me of when I was about 12, just started at senior school and we all had fancy signatures with squiggles on the first letter cos we woz now all grown up!
Then we realised how naff it was

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He (no6) said in the telly interview he did with Wills that it was his own choice. The plan to walk originally did not include no6 Just Wills, his dad and PP, but when he was told Wills was walking he said he wanted to do it too.
The narrative has changed recently to paint his family as abusers though, so he now implies(claims?) he was forced to do it, so everyone is boo-hooing for the little lamb over yet another thing he stomped his trotters over and demanded.

Then of course he did the Head Start(mental health) interview with Kate and Wills and in that (as well as the Wills?no6 one) he credited Williiam and Kate with getting him to address his mental health issues.
Fast forward 3 or 4 years and he now claims it was his wife who got him therapy, while his family did nothing for him.
The media really should start showing those older interviews again. Remind the world at large of what a lying bleep he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.