Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabies book is out 31st apparently. He is having a meltdown on twitter as someone made threats against him. But the threat i think he is talking about is not something I would say was serious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Updated bits to the DM article.

That is such a stupid stupid comment. Did not take full ownership. Load of crap. If you weren't the cause of the problem how can you own the bloody thing?
It's like me saying because I'm Austrian I should own Hitler's mistakes.
They're not my mistakes so I don't need to own any of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Scabies book is out 31st apparently. He is having a meltdown on twitter as someone made threats against him. But the threat i think he is talking about is not something I would say was serious!
31.8 The day Diana died .One has to profit from Mummy, 25 years later .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Wtf?
Latest from celt views.
Jimmy Saville & Chas
Well we all know now what a vile person JS was. He used to creep me out when I saw him on TV as a child. I remember telling my mum that I didn't like him and she said something along the lines of 'he does a lot of work for charity' and this is how he fooled everyone. He obviously had a very forceful personality and managed to steamroller dissenters out of the way.

I find it hard to believe that Charles would have continued any sort of friendship with JS if he had suspected that he was a p****. Hopefully he now feels mortified by the association.

Still who knows? May be I'm being naive. The Royal Family are vulnerable to exploitation by individuals with hidden agendas like everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
31.8 The day Diana died .One has to profit from Mummy, 25 years later .
Oh yes I remember now, their other shenanigans had put it out my brain. Its a bit of an own goal as its a Tuesday after a bank holiday so its a pretty tit time to release a book. The anniversary date is just so distasteful

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know these balloon walls that Z-listers have... yes, you know where this is going...

I'm vividly imagining a particular one for the cuntsome couple, any guesses which balloon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bitching about Brenda must mean there’s no chance now of them being at the Jubilee next year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Bitching about Brenda must mean there’s no chance now of them being at the Jubilee next year.
But in tomorrow's news there will totally be more headlines about how they've been invited and how they chat every day with nana like today's stories about "no ownership" never happened.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
God Scooby Doo really does talk tit.

ha ha, the way TQ has handled it has pissed them off, they were expecting a big apology and it didn't happen!!
Yeah, don't know why though cos it's not like TQ had anything more important to cope with like her husband was dying when #6wife made her allegations ...oh wait.

Reactions: 37
The news coming out of Afghanistan has been heartbreaking so many tragic stories and those two selfish twats still try to use it to raise their profile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Updated bits to the DM article.

So here's what happened:

H&M received backlash for the Afghan/Haiti/Covid/add any other cause statement

Angry emails/phone calls to their media contacts "Just remind the world that Brenda didn't take ownership about anything . Our statement will be forgotten as the RF will be villains again".

• Sick
Reactions: 36
HarrysGreySuit

Women's faces are being erased off public spaces in Afghanistan.
Replying to

@BritishHarley
I helped him out!
Can we do one the other way around i.e. scribble out Smegs and send it to Archewell and ask what "they" think, feminism and all that they stand for?

Edit: poorly expressed, how would Smeg react to ceasing to exist, because she is a woman?
With her global platform and (ahem UN Women), she could speak up for the Afghan women left to fend for themselves
Come on Smegs, do the right thing for once in your crappy grifting life

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
As pointed out by bookworm in her latest video Royal family website still states that H and M are honouring their commitments to the Queen.

They have only updated to add mentions of lilibet.

Its almost like the RF are letting them have all the cake. They are no longer senior royals yet they still have free publicity on the website. Why not advertise Zara or Peter at least they live in Briton and support British charities

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.