Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have quoted his tweet to point out that an attack on the institution IS an attack on the Queen

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe they should sue Scooby Doo for his lies then and not the newspapers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
a British newspaper source told The Daily Beast that journalists have been told they need to tread carefully when writing about the duke and duchess.

duck off you poisonous pair of twats, you made your bed now lie in it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So you’re telling me that they really named their mixed race daughter after a woman they believe can’t take ”full ownership” for allegations of racism?

Does Scooby Doo not realise the blatant inconsistencies in his narrative?!

0FAC5F48-DD83-4E69-A539-D807BAA15D20.jpeg
AFD0730A-800D-4D82-A9B5-8C7E0E2FE3AF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Haven’t been on in ages- waves hello.
It’s actually hilarious that they weren’t invited to the Obama birthday. Guest list of 50-100, justifiable- guest list of over 400- a snub. Writing was on the wall when Philip died but seeing it all unfold now is comical. Harry hasn’t a clue- didn’t know what he was signing up for at all. He’s used to being famous since birth, so presumably took for granted that his popularity was because of him “the lovable rogue”. He’s since learned that the HRH carried a lot more weight than originally thought.

As for her, she should have taken a leaf out of Kates book. Stay bleeping silent. Say nothing- worth more than a thousand words. Now she looks like a vengeful wannabe, willing to take out anyone in her path. Nobody wants to bring that person to the birthday party.

I live in hope that there are recordings of her in full flight. That the staff rumoured to be considering breaking their silence have cold hard proof that cannot be disputed. She’ll be officially cancelled. No going back if there’s at least one recording- where is wikileaks when you need it.

Im giving the marriage 5 more years- max. She is not getting what she wants at all and I cannot believe I’m going to say this- but I don’t think she even has as much cop on as Fergie. Fergie at least stayed close to Andrew and kept some family on side. Mememe has pissed off all the people who matter- The Queen, Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, Anne, and Edward/Sophie. The York’s are irrelevant but it’s even funnier because the Harkles can’t even latch onto that connection publicly because of Andrew. I’m waiting for some sugars to turn on her actually because she hasn’t stood up for a victim of **alleged** sex abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hahaha I love Simon he is so funny

I don't know about you lot but I am getting quite concerned the way those two are going after HRH The Queen & HRH Prince Charles both are elderly and still grieving for HRH Prince Philip I am guessing it is a full family summit at Balmoral discussing everything .
To be honest I'm no longer bothered by that. Had they stopped with their original whines (re the security and pocket money) they might have got away with fooling some folks and the accusations might vaguely get some traction, but the endless tedious boring repetitive sniping at two pensioners is not good optics from two cunts who repeatly bang on about being kind.
As someone said upthread, you can see the rapid decline in supportive comments under news stories. Where, in the past, you could rely on about 1/3 of comments being in their favour the numbers have dropped drastically and positive comments are as rare as hens teeth. Even then they are usually mispelled babble from people with unpronouncable names from Buttfuck townships in a remote corner of America or GB or the world.
They just look like childish playground bullies now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
To be honest, this is all a great distraction for me today, 9 years ago my nephew died, so it's giving me a good laugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Meanwhile back at Balmoral, we think Her Maj is resting but she's been busy in the Royal Armory.
No one is safe from her wrath.........................

queen and sword 70% smaller ownership.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Scooby has turned his comments off again.
🎼Run scoobie, run scoobie, run run run.
Here come the comments poking fun fun fun.
And we love the comments, full of snipes and puns
Run scoobie, run scoobie, run run run.🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Family betray ‘devastated’ Meghan Markle (msn.com)

Oh dear, poor Meghan, yet she can do it to the Royal family.
OK... back to active/passive voice here. Now that the Harkle "insider" is talking about a Markle and not a royal they are not saying "cashing in was done by family." It's "yet another family member is trying to cash in on her and make up lies to try and become famous." Put it down for 5 minutes and read it again before you send it. You look ridiculous and everybody can see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Here’s the screenshot. So good he had to retweet himself.

And here’s the link yo the Daily Beast basically saying he’s cocked up as the Harkles are not happy plus everyone thinks what he says is true as he is considered their mouthpiece

His command of our Queen's English is dire for an alleged author.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
a British newspaper source told The Daily Beast that journalists have been told they need to tread carefully when writing about the duke and duchess.

duck off you poisonous pair of twats, you made your bed now lie in it .
Yeah, their "Brand Reputation Team" (pretentious cunts :m)tried that shtick with Tattle and were firmly booted up the arse.

It's the Daily Beast. They're barely at an 8th grade level.
No, I mean scoobie and "purposely/purposefully."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, their "Brand Reputation Team" (pretentious cunts :m)tried that shtick with Tattle and were firmly booted up the arse.

No, I mean scoobie and "purposely/purposefully."
BIB -- When Megz finally dumps him I think he would fit in nicely with the illiterates at the Daily Beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.