Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time no post here. I have fantasies of a plane flying above their house in Monteshito with a banner saying "STFU!" This playing the victim was tiresome the first few go rounds, but what with forest fires, COVID, the cost of living rising, lack of housing, Afghanistan and the rich becoming wealthier by the minute, I swear there has never been such a tone deaf couple in recent years. Stating the obvious, they are what Freda says. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

A bit of a mish-mash of an interview this week, and not much on H & M.

Lady C comments on the stillness of Smeg's dog in the birthday video - can be a sign of being scared of an adult, as can stillness of a child for the same reason.
Opinion on Thomas Markle Jnr going in BB House - some of Smeg's own medicine coming back at her. Australia very anti-Smeg so remains to see how much will get past programme lawyers etc. Ultimately Smeg loves attention, good or bad.
Some more talk about Andrew situation - now between him and his lawyers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I particularly enjoyed this paragraph
So the upshot of all of this is that Scobie is not a reliable commentator about the Sussexes. Maybe now no one will use him as a commentator, because he is obviously a liar!

Im now curious, Why on earth havent Me again and Harribo sued Scoobie, and his co writer, and the publishing company that is publishing the updated Finding Freedom?
Let alone sue ing People Magazine for misrepresentation?

Why ignore all those American companies, who actually said and published the comments they dont like, and instead send lawyers to the British Press?

The hypocrisy stinks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hope that all these rumours of Meghan being upset at her brother on Celebrity BB are just a joke. ;)

Look at how Harry's approval is being used by Gary Janetti to endorse ''The Prince''
The Prince creator reveals Prince Harry’s response to controversial show | Metro News

‘I don’t know if Harry has said anything to Orlando about it, but I know before the show premiered, he was aware that Orlando was doing it,’ Janetti said, according to reports. ‘And he seemed to have a sense of humor about it.’

If you have a sense of humour and your name is being used to endorse a black comedy featuring your 8 year old defenseless nephew, Prince George, then I am sure they will be finding it side splittingly funny that Both Thomas Markles are making money out of the association with Meghan herself!!

Maybe as part of their condemnation of world events, they could mention the awfulness of using Prince George's name in an inappropriate cartoon?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm not defending the lack of knowledge, and I'm most certainly not insulting our Murican cousins, but they and a lot of the world see Murican soldiers in a bad situation in various places and assume it's totally an American offensive. I can understand that. This one though, is/was most definitely Good Axis versus Evil and was a combined effort to keep a lid on a very volatile situation.
It's like I said elsewhere, the world was preoccupied with fighting covid and we took our collective eyes off the ball re the taliban creeping and multiplying across the outlying towns and villages heading for kabul.
I'm still angry and saddened that last month I watched Biden in a press thing. I watched it because I was concerned at a few things I'd read and seen re the Afghan situation ... BUT Biden assured everyone it was under control and not to panic and "Kabul WILL NOT FALL to the Taliban" Will it be like the last days of Vietnam (he was asked). " NO, there will be no helicopters on roofs evacuating people at the last minute." I was not much reassured because ... Biden :rolleyes: .Nah, it was people hanging off planes risking their lives to get the duck away. Lying/stupid old bleep. Had he been more honest or even just fluffed around the question then more people would have read the room, got a heads-up and got the hell out of there to safety.
I know America is none of my business and we've no room to talk, but by duck I feel sorry for them stuck with that senile lying old Kamala puppet.
Agree. I've been watching Fox news and it's been said many times by army bods, the process for withdrawal is civilians out first, then all the military equipment such as guns, helicopters,etc, then lastly the troops. But Biden did all that in reverse! And where is smegs bezzie mate Kamala? Great Vice President she turned out to be. Not

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Poor No6 and wife having all of those awful world crises taking all of their headlines. No wonder they were speechless and had to issue a statement and grab some of that limelight back. The world has to know who is the biggest victim of them all.

• Haha
  • Angry
As the poet laureate Ronan Keating would advise
"You shay it baahhsst when you shay nothing at aaaaalllllll".
(He'll even lend the bench from the song video)

• Haha
  • Heart
So the upshot of all of this is that Scobie is not a reliable commentator about the Sussexes. Maybe now no one will use him as a commentator, because he is obviously a liar!

Im now curious, Why on earth havent Me again and Harribo sued Scoobie, and his co writer, and the publishing company that is publishing the updated Finding Freedom?
Let alone sue ing People Magazine for misrepresentation?

Why ignore all those American companies, who actually said and published the comments they dont like, and instead send lawyers to the British Press?

The hypocrisy stinks!!
Yet again I suspect they did collaborate but the comment about ‘recollections may vary’ has gone down like a turd on your shoe and they are back-pedalling/distancing themselves AGAIN because they are tone deaf and always surprised by the reaction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor No6 and wife having all of those awful world crises taking all of their headlines. No wonder they were speechless and had to issue a statement and grab some of that limelight back. The world has to know who is the biggest victim of them all.
It's really quite interesting to watch just how bleeping tone deaf they are. Afghan, Haiti, Covid, economic meltdown, the potential rise of China and Russia - I could go on but you get the gist.

But it's all about "sharing the pain and the fear" innit. Just. duck. Right. Off. Detestable pair of "victims".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Absolutely speculative , feel free to call me a conspiraloon:

Based on previous experiences(events) involving the members of the RF, the Harkles will at at certain point become targets for individuals which are willing to pay for access to RF members, and they potentially may get monetary offers to continue the bashing until the RF "falters " gets them back (even only as family members)in the fold, which again enables the individuals wanting access to succeed .

It is undeniable that they got away with too much from the day their relationship became public, it created illusions that things can be manipulated when ''necessary. ''

I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't have the brains to deal with this, and that Peg will absolutely use the situation .
I think they're on the skids and can't see them ever ever coming back into the fold even as family members. The RF simply can't afford to have traitors and backstabbers in the fold and have closed ranks to keep them out. They're wise to them now and have had their fingers burned in a big way, and I really can't see individuals targeting Smeg and NoBalls successfully to gain access to the RF. The Harkles might get money to bash the RF as you say, but this bashing seems to be falling on deaf ears and the Harkles have become a joke as their novelty value has evaporated.

I agree they got away with too much form the outset, but Minge was very popular at the time, a biracial gust of foul air masquerading as a fresh and exciting addition to the fusty old RF. The RF were terrified of being accused of racism, and gave in to H&M's blackmail. We've all seen how toxic the subject of racism is, the merest suggestion of it, and the RF had no alternative. They were between the devil and the deep blue sea and took the line of least resistance, for which they've paid a heavy price. I think they were blackmailed over every single aspect of the Harkles from the wedding, fake pregnancy, jewels, privileges the lot.

I think the RF had no choice at the time, and in fairness neither they nor the public could have had any idea of the utter evil that they were welcoming into their family and ancient institution. All of us and we on Tattle too are still discovering the depths of their depravity three years down the line, and there will be further revelations before this is over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Agree. I've been watching Fox news and it's been said many times by army bods, the process for withdrawal is civilians out first, then all the military equipment such as guns, helicopters,etc, then lastly the troops. But Biden did all that in reverse! And where is smegs bezzie mate Kamala? Great Vice President she turned out to be. Not
She's waiting for Biden to be removed in a strait jacket I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I would love the RF to issue a statement saying they are still investigating the matter which will remain private. However they have finished the other investigation on smegs bullying and conclude it to be true hence the victims are preparing to sue M in court.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Harry and Meghan #134 Big Brother's down under stealing their thunder!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

”what a little turd” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE AUSSIES.

Just sayin'.

Long time no post here. I have fantasies of a plane flying above their house in Monteshito with a banner saying "STFU!" This playing the victim was tiresome the first few go rounds, but what with forest fires, COVID, the cost of living rising, lack of housing, Afghanistan and the rich becoming wealthier by the minute, I swear there has never been such a tone deaf couple in recent years. Stating the obvious, they are what Freda says. 😤

Your plane can drop on their garden a ton of bananas with STFU written on them as well.

............... hamster patooties?
Pomsters?

We have a winner.
Your prize is a Bunion Award

bunion award text on.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.