Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s open season on the Harkles and I’m here for every single second, particularly against that stupid Chunga Changa believing thick as mince royal drop out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why the F have these 2 jokes made a statement about Afghan?? Who the hell do they think they are , if your so speechless stay quite and stop annoying the world telling the little people what to do. Fk sake

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What a pair of pretentious twats they are , really...... 😅😅😅😅😅😅

' we want to issue a statement regarding the state of the World"

What for? Pair of prize pricks 😅😅😅😅
No-ones interested in their views & opinions on anything, save for a load of woke twats who hang on their every word on-line on twatter, or something, and the media taking the piss out of them 😀😅
I liked this as I started to read it but had to go back and press love. bleeping brilliant.
No one cares what a yacht girl/C list actress and her petulant ginger cashpoint machine think about world events. No one.
I am looking forward to watching them get their comeuppance. It’ll happen.

Reactions: 40
Talk Radio and GBNews presenters and guests all had enough of M & H.

Mickey being well and truly taken regarding their statement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We have all brainwashed by the media according to someone on the other site, because we don't seem to be falling for their pr bullshit.

Not us Tattlers, but anyone in general who doesn't agree with what they put out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
We have all brainwashed by the media according to someone on the other site, because we don't seem to be falling for their pr bullshit.

Not us Tattlers, but anyone in general who doesn't agree with what they put out.

We have all seen through their fakeness.

Reactions: 29
Karma, and the RF, can play the long game. Revenge is a dish best served cold and all that!

Reactions: 30
Talk Radio and GBNews presenters and guests all had enough of M & H.

Mickey being well and truly taken regarding their statement.
This is how I know they aren’t taking PR advice and the Sunshine Sucks people just smile and wave and take the money for as long as they can. Because I’ve been in PR (not celebrity PR except for a brief sojourn that scarred me forever) and I know that if my client was following my advice AND getting this much flak I’d be out on my ear.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is how I know they aren’t taking PR advice and the Sunshine Sucks people just smile and wave and take the money for as long as they can. Because I’ve been in PR (not celebrity PR except for a brief sojourn that scarred me forever) and I know that if my client was following my advice AND getting this much flak I’d be out on my ear.
Same here @Allflightscancelled - celeb PR is the pits, give me trade press any day. Sunshine Sux are just taking the money and waiting for the day it all comes to an end. They'll have enough sleb clients to see them through and more to come so really they have nothing to lose. Pity the poor sods doing the client facing stuff though - could there be more bully allegations to come?

Reactions: 33
Same here @Allflightscancelled - celeb PR is the pits, give me trade press any day. Sunshine Sux are just taking the money and waiting for the day it all comes to an end. They'll have enough sleb clients to see them through and more to come so really they have nothing to lose. Pity the poor sods doing the client facing stuff though - could there be more bully allegations to come?
Most likely. I got out of celeb PR (I use the term v loosely, think z list kids tv nobodies) after about 3 months, literally had to refuse to work for the knobfaces ever again, they thought they were the second coming 😂😂😂😂

Absolutely the worst bullies I ever met. Fortunately for me I saw them for the nobodies they were, but it’s hard. You’ve been given the job, you have bills to pay and you have to risk it all by telling them to crawl back where they came from. It left a nasty taste. I was lucky to be able to risk it but others aren’t so lucky.

There’s a lot to be said for PR-ing cars or soap powder, or the NHS or ball bearings or ANYTHING that isn’t people who think they are important. They almost never are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Angela Levin comments 👆🏻

They are trending on Twatter

Also have just seen she is possibly going to do a monthly magazine - you have to pay with a subscription of course - similar to Porka’s - SSucks are rolling out the PR today
If she does a monthly magazine it will come in very handy if there’s another pandemic-induced toilet paper shortage. 🧻🚽💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm actually reasonably impressed by the likely accidental use of the word multilateral.

But I am confused how they can split two tragedies and describe them separately. I know it fills up page space, and I've written enough essays that I know how to successfully use two words where one will do. I am exceptionally erudite at times.

But isn't it a shame that Haiti leaves them heartbroken because of the developing humanitarian disaster, whereas Afghanistan only leaves them speechless. Presumably there's not enough beaches in Afghanistan to worry about the people there. Not many holidays taken to that country is there?

And what are the many layers of pain? Is that like when you stub your toe and can't talk for the pain and then it settles into a dull throb and a lot of swearing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thing is, she forgot that the most elevated tier of society - they'd already met the Queen.

They've chatted with Prince Philip ( RIP:cry:) Some, like the Obamas have stayed with Prince Charles and Camilla, and they have said goodnight to a little Prince George in his dressing gown.

So when she did that interview, how arrogant to assume that no-one would have already formed their own opinions, that no-one already knew the Royal Family? Her fanz might be gullible enough to accept "her truth" but the reality is, the upper echelons of society will have known the extent of any lies. Because they already knew the Queen. Personally.

I think they are on Team Brenda...there has been a conspicuous lack of any congratulations from any serious A++listers on the birth of Lili, or invites for the Harkles to anything...anywhere...

The Faux-Royal Speechless Announcement et al is just proving publicly what was already quietly known behind the scenes, it seems.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I have been reading the Harkles gracious statement. Do I detect paranoia? They mention they are left scared by the constant misinformation relating to the global health crisis. Also that we as a people are being conditioned to accept suffering. Maybe they think we are at the mercy of a global elite headed up by HMQ. The constant use of the 1st person plural was grating. Not so much 'me me me' as 'we we we' - the 'Royal we' in their minds obviously. Delusions of grandeur from the juggler and his doxy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.