Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Quite a blizzard of quote marks, don't you think? Never in the field of human grammar has so much mollifying pressure been placed on the humble apostrophe to distance who really said what and why.

But surely if he did not accurately reflect the views the Sussexes want to be made public, they would be repeatedly suing him for gross breach of privacy?

Despite her age, I imagine that the Queen is conversant with most modern methods of communication. But even she must be puzzled as to how Omid Scobie can speak for the Sussexes without apparently ever speaking to them, to report on their innermost feelings via a network of 'friends'.

Or maybe he is a shape-shifting sponge

I mean his face is definitely becoming blob like and melted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if it's Harry who is insisting that no photographs of the dollies happen. I'm quite sure that left to her own devices, smegs would be merching those kids for as much money as she can get out of them. Didn't the photo of Archie going to school happen when Harry was away somewhere? Or am I imagining that? Just a thought.
He was here for the statue unveiling iirc.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if it's Harry who is insisting that no photographs of the dollies happen. I'm quite sure that left to her own devices, smegs would be merching those kids for as much money as she can get out of them. Didn't the photo of Archie going to school happen when Harry was away somewhere? Or am I imagining that? Just a thought.
You're right she's done it twice when he's not been with her. The dolly carrier in Canada and the other obvious pap shot merching a school bag.

Hazno must be one of the thickest men on the planet if he is still unaware of Smeggy calling the paps when she thinks she can get away with it.🙄

They want adoration and approval and could've got a lot of positive publicity releasing a photo of the new baby. But no, they want to stick 2 fingers up to everyone (including their fans) by not allowing anyone a glimpse of a generic looking baby. Frankly most people can't tell one baby from another (unless its their own) so it's hardly putting the child at risk.

What a bleep.

Reactions: 40
The papers are really going for the jugular now, aren't they? Brenda's shown she is not interested in defending those who don't protect the monarchy...and without her, the gloves are off!!

The Montecito duo seem to think they are above accountability with their lies/ contradictions, so it is good to see them being called out by the press for the eco-hypocrisy and the charitable donations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This. 100%.
Not gonna lie, the exposé of the charidees has shocked and disappointed me. At this point I'll stick with local food banks and gifting items to local based charities.
So if nothing else we have to thank the snarkles for causing us to be educated on that scamming.

As far as I know, only The Salvation Army truly runs their charity as low-cost salary-wise as possible.
The last time I looked, their Head Honcho got approx 15k a year and the other heads get approx 1k a month plus free accommodation.

I stopped the direct debits I was paying to 'larger' charities because a] their staff were on humungous salaries and b] because the crap they used to send in the post [free pens, stickers with my name & address on] and the cost of posting them must have cost more than my donations.
I know they need to pay people a wage for doing a job, but, to me the Salvation Army has got the right idea. That way they get people working for them who are sincere and aren't in it for the money or the virtue signaling, and I believe they are International, not just in the UK.

To set up a charity with deliberate intent to give as little as possible to the actual cause whilst trumpeting how charitable and virtuous you are is despicable to me.
As is lecturing other people on how to live a 'green' life whilst travelling in private jets.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
In 2016, I started a charity. A proper charity in the UK, with Charity Commission status etc. The people I was working with and I took NOTHING from it, not even rail fares to meetings, cost of the web domain, etc etc etc. Within two years we'd raised £200,000 which all went directly to the cause. I've stepped down now for personal reasons, but the charity is still going on the same basis. I and my fellow trustees (three of us) are by no means rich, but it can be done if you care enough, and the initial tranche we raised has funded a researcher into brain cancer for five years.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The jet owner is a old Prince Charles connection via polo.

Marc Ganzi, and then there are Ganzis connections :

"Blackwells said it was “outraged” that Barrack was able to “hand-pick his successor.” Colony agreed to acquire Digital Bridge for $325 million in June, and announced its CEO Marc Ganzi would succeed Barrack as Colony’s CEO. Barrack has known Ganzi “for decades” and “regularly plays polo” with him, Blackwells said.
Barrack has a “history of and recidivistic flirtations with vanity projects” including Neverland Ranch and the Weinstein Co, Blackwells said."

Screaming Stan:
"But, but....Andreeeew"

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The papers are really going for the jugular now, aren't they? Brenda's shown she is not interested in defending those who don't protect the monarchy...and without her, the gloves are off!!

The Montecito duo seem to think they are above accountability with their lies/ contradictions, so it is good to see them being called out by the press for the eco-hypocrisy and the charitable donations.
I still fail to see why Haz and wife think they need to play at having their own " court " and " court circular" ( which is Megs leaking news to the press of course )
NONE of the others play this game.Not Anne and hubby,or Zara and Mike,nor even Edward and Sophie. The only ones in the limelight sometimes are there due to their odd behaviour ( politely put ) like the Porks.
Obviously the Sussex lot still think themselves the equals of TQ .
Thank goodness the Montesheetoh s are now less credible.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is an important part if the embryo is actually theirs:: Only in occasions where unmarried intended parents work with a surrogate who delivers in a state that does not allow pre-birth or parentage orders will the intended parents typically need to complete an adoption in California after their child is born to establish their parental rights .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some Tattlers may be familiar with Tuckman's Team Model which identifies the steps a team takes to become successful - forming, storming, norming etc etc
May I present to you The Markle Fall from Grace Model? Formulated by world renowned psychologist The Wicked Lady (me).
There are 6 steps, namely adulation, realisation, disillusion, vilification, inattention and oblivion.
If we use The Harkles as a case study, we can see that they are currently at step 4 - vilification. For a narcissist such as the female subject, mockery in the press and social media is particularly hard to take, but will be deemed preferable to step 5 which is to have people lose interest.
Both subjects in the case study will become increasingly desperate to remain in the public eye. It is generally accepted that as a last resort to gain attention some people will remove their clothes and run around naked. There is well documented evidence that the male subject has done this on at least 2 occasions.
For this reason, a large amount of time can elapse before moving on to step 5. Although, observers should exercise patience as this step will happen. Step 6, however, may never be obtained depending on the notoriety of the subject or subjects.
For those interested in further study this model can be applied to other members of the Royal Family, for example Prince Andrew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
In 2016, I started a charity. A proper charity in the UK, with Charity Commission status etc. The people I was working with and I took NOTHING from it, not even rail fares to meetings, cost of the web domain, etc etc etc. Within two years we'd raised £200,000 which all went directly to the cause. I've stepped down now for personal reasons, but the charity is still going on the same basis. I and my fellow trustees (three of us) are by no means rich, but it can be done if you care enough, and the initial tranche we raised has funded a researcher into brain cancer for five years.
Well done , that's amazing. You will note that your charity spend all that was raised on good causes, last year. Sentabel raised 2.2 million and spend 500k on salaries, what it doesn't say is how much their overheads and expenses were,.. The Bono Foundation only spent 118,00.00
So considering the big names they could draw upon to promote their charities, I absolutely applaud you and your charity

I still fail to see why Haz and wife think they need to play at having their own " court " and " court circular" ( which is Megs leaking news to the press of course )
NONE of the others play this game.Not Anne and hubby,or Zara and Mike,nor even Edward and Sophie. The only ones in the limelight sometimes are there due to their odd behaviour ( politely put ) like the Porks.
Obviously the Sussex lot still think themselves the equals of TQ .
Thank goodness the Montesheetoh s are now less credible.
Well we know how would make a fab court jester don't we?! Delusions of grandeur. Can't wait for them to flop big time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I realised what they remind me of. … an annoying mosquito that won’t go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.
I think I love you. You certainly take one for the team re Lady C videos. I like Lady C but I just don't have the time or patience to watch her for an hour.

It's brilliant getting a synopsis ... you deserve a mention in dispatches moddom ... and 3 mushies :m:m:m.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think I love you. You certainly take one for the team re Lady C videos. I like Lady C but I just don't have the time or patience to watch her for an hour.

It's brilliant getting a synopsis ... you deserve a mention in dispatches moddom ... and 3 mushies :m:m:m.
@freda19 Thanks for the mention in dispatches, and more importantly those mushies make me laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.