Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @chitta for the new thread title

update:
Do they still/really live in the Monti mansion ? We doubt it - but don’t know where they may live - possibly apart
Hazzno coming back with a film crew to keep his money spinning Netflix deal alive
Supposedly meeting with Gangan
Chitta and Pom kept our spirits up with their pictures
Discussions on he whose name cannot be spoken - PA did he? didn’ he?
She has been quiet waiting for her surgery scars to subside from yet another new nose job
Tattlers have been voting on the Grifters - Smegzy now no.1
Oh and this beauty of a word salad released by the gruesome twosome today

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I want to know if Netflix is going to create "Desperate Fishwives."
It could work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What a pair of pretentious twats they are , really...... 😅😅😅😅😅😅

' we want to issue a statement regarding the state of the World"

What for? Pair of prize pricks 😅😅😅😅
No-ones interested in their views & opinions on anything, save for a load of woke twats who hang on their every word on-line on twatter, or something, and the media taking the piss out of them 😀😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm going in early:

Harry and Meghan #134 As Afghanistan falls, Peg tosses some (word) salad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He says, “The Prince Andrew scandal will be one of the biggest challenges the royals have ever faced, but it also has the potential to be damaging to Harry and Meghan. They’ve been working extremely hard on their new brand using their royal connection as a springboard. They are inextricably linked to the Palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If Invictus tanks, Hazno could follow in Auntie Yorkie's footsteps: Sarah Ferguson will pilot a helicopter across Australia for a nature TV show called Duchess Down Under

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Thank you @Carpediem69 for the shiny new thread and the fantastic artist @Chita for the brilliant title.

If you have avatar awards I might consider changing mine but I am such a pisshead, always drunk on Margaritas not sure I can be bothered.
Cheers everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If Invictus tanks, Hazno could follow in Auntie Yorkie's footsteps: Sarah Ferguson will pilot a helicopter across Australia for a nature TV show called Duchess Down Under

So when Haz runs home crying, the plan would be to send these two on safaris until they get eaten by a pack of mad wallabies?? (Do wallabies even get mad? I have no idea what I'm talking about.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
:mad:
Thanks for the new thread and title @Carpediem69 and @Chita. Also for the great recap @Carpediem69.
I'll just add Emoji Gate to the recap. Just to catch everyone up. It is perfectly permissable to use :mad: and :sick: when responding to the subject of a post and not the writer of the post. No one cares. When a sugar posts them, we will all recognise it instantly because they're so pathetic and it's not difficult to spot them. Clear? That's good then. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Angela Levin comments 👆🏻

They are trending on Twatter

Also have just seen she is possibly going to do a monthly magazine - you have to pay with a subscription of course - similar to Porka’s - SSucks are rolling out the PR today

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
A shiny new thread, thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Chita for the thread title.

Some celebs are best off being celebs as they'd be bloody useless at normal.
At least they haven't been as tone deaf as this, (yet)

As for Hazbeen soldier and his saviour puppeteer, I really doubt anyone could find any wisdom in the tit that they spout. I like to think I have an excellent grasp of the English language but often can't make head nor tail of what they're trying to say. It's just a load of words with no meaning. All that money on their education, their father's ought to demand a refund!

Happy sunny evening all 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope all you lot have got your wallets out and are donating, as well as spending time posting on this forum.
Come on, Meghan said so! Give them all your money and the Taliban will go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope all you lot have got your wallets out and are donating, as well as spending time posting on this forum.
Come on, Meghan said so! Give them all your money and the Taliban will go away.
I'd pay the Taliban to take Megain away. And the idiot prince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the recap.
Also thanks Chita for the title.

A new book store chain opened in our local shopping centre and I went in search of the Plank to hide them but I was foiled as they were on the top shelf (funny that is the third time this has happened). I did get a bit of a laugh, it used to be $24.99 and it was marked down to $15.99.

On the last thread people were dissing Lady C. I love her videos, they help me get to sleep. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.