Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was all about Harry having a day out doing something he loves. Megabitch let him out for the day just long enough to make him think he has the bestest, kindest, understanding wife in the whole wide world. Now get back to work Harry, after all no one is interested in Megabitch, it’s Harry and his royal balls they all want. I wonder if she even gets that? If she would even acknowledge how important Harry and his royal balls are? Without them she is nothing. Nope wouldn’t cross that egomaniac‘s mind.
It is the only thing he remotely good at. I always said he should offer to be a coach for the Santa Barbara Polo Club. He also only loves it when he isn't playing with William, who is better at it than him.
I suspects it is also the bit about torturing the ponies that he likes. The insurance on the ponies Mr Stabby was allocated must have been astronomical.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Of course Hazznot and wife are at the top...maybe he pays hmself for playing polo.
Definitely... he included his salary and PR costs. Sentenbale might even receive and bleeping invoice from Fartwell AND His Royal Hypocrite and so Sentebale will actually lose money from this gig. Her Royal Hysteric will probably charge for her mental health coaching support and the "brownies" she made for the team

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If my memory serves me (this is usually NOT the case), I think it was 6 months in both cases.
I also thought children of celebrities had to have their faces pixelated in photos unless given permission.
I think pap shots of celebrities kids have to be pixelated unless they have permission from the parents.

I was thinking about how long it will take to see a family group, the four of them sat under a tree perhaps, in a photo like W&K release every now and then. (As if, unless it involved mega bucks) 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

The best part of the DM article is that there is not one but two articles immediately after it on Chuck ordering the world to ACT NOW on climate change.
Hey Chuck: your kid is part of the problem. Chew on that regurgitated cud for 10min, give Greta a call and perhaps she can talk some sense into Hs vacuous noggi . Lord knows he is very quick to take calls from Greta!
The part that astonishes me is choosing to do an event that is, after black tie dinners with James Corben as Compere and Adele and Bey as the headlining acts, THE MOST EXPENSIVE tyoe of event to host.
Narco will have been paid handsomely... and probably charged 4x the RRP for including bottles of Windsor cologne in the SWAG bag.
The horses cost £100k each, so sourcing them, insuring and caring for them, importing and exporting them would have been eye-watering. Then there is the cost of renting the venue, providing food and bevs. None of that would have been "free".
I would bet my most expensive wig that there will have been a net loss after costs and expenses. So sentebale will not see one cent.
Also, whose plane was it that carried HRHaunches to a from Aspen?
When I, and thousands of others raise money for charities, it never goes through our bank accounts first, it goes straight to the charity and they obviously have overheads which we can do nothing about.

What really gets my goat is why it has to go through Archeholes Foundation first? I can answer my own question really - so they can cream off as much as they can by inventing all sorts of expenses until the final amount handed over to the charity is the minimum 5%. Isn't that the only reason why Archeholes is registered in Delaware, or wherever, because that State has the lowest percentage rate in the country of how much raised has to be actually given to charity. I believe other States, like California which would be the obvious place to register it because they live there, have a much higher rate.

The miserly 5% going to the charity is then reduced even further by the charity covering their overheads.

Noballs has announced that he is going to do more personal charity appearances through Arseholes Foundation, in other words he is going to pocket vast amounts of money by conning people who don't realise what he's up to. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Looks like Meghan wasn't invited to the Met Gala. Her sugar's justification is that 'it's better that she waits until she is co-chair'.
It's going to be a loooong wait, Lainey:

It makes it clear why Meghan pushed Amanda Gorman to be part of her incredibly weak 40 x40 project, she was trying to butter her up to get on the list.
We all know one list she is going to be appearing on ......... Grifter of the Year 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How long before his "friends" get sick of him catching lifts on jets for free? If he was as wealthy as they would like us to believe they would have their own private jet..... blagging free flights , sofa surfing at Perrys.... A lot of taking, not much giving ...

Reactions: 45
How long before his "friends" get sick of him catching lifts on jets for free? If he was as wealthy as they would like us to believe they would have their own private jet..... blagging free flights , sofa surfing at Perrys.... A lot of taking, not much giving ...
Rather like the villains in Mills and Boon romances who are always borrowing/getting credit based on an inheritance they are expecting to receive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Rather like the villains in Mills and Boon romances who are always borrowing/getting credit based on an inheritance they are expecting to receive.
I think there are a lot of villains in real life who are doing that too. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
The smartass at the pub that disappears when it is their round 😂... People will cop on to hazza sponging eventually 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
JMO but it's the quid pro quo of moving in the same social circles as Royalty, isn't it?
Hazza provides them with that status and in return they provide him with freebies/benefits.

Same reason Andy got away with the grift for so long.

Yorks and Sussexes. Ligging and blagging, the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
More info regarding charity donations not reaching the intended people....

View attachment 722857View attachment 722858
I wish the DM or even better The Times/Telegraph/The Guardian, do an expose on their and similar foundations, it is nothing short of embezzlement . How these people can live with themselves I honestly do not know. Nasty Lot its a disgrace and they should be exposed.

If my memory serves me (this is usually NOT the case), I think it was 6 months in both cases.
I also thought children of celebrities had to have their faces pixelated in photos unless given permission.
I agree with you. adopted children's photos can't be released publicly until 6 months old Plus. I would assume if you're adopting a child of say toddler age that would also apply . Children's faces change so much in 6 months so keep the privacy of the child.
Paps have to pixelate the child's face unless otherwise approved by the parent/s. so that was very much a pap merchandising walk with Farchie.
I also believe in California the surrogate has the right to keep the child if she ultimately decides she wants to keep it. Other states my vary.
I did wonder whether the surrogacy fell through and the surrogate took the child and 6 and wife had to find another child to adopt... it will all come out one day, secrets like this will surface for sure .

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I wonder if it's Harry who is insisting that no photographs of the dollies happen. I'm quite sure that left to her own devices, smegs would be merching those kids for as much money as she can get out of them. Didn't the photo of Archie going to school happen when Harry was away somewhere? Or am I imagining that? Just a thought.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like Meghan wasn't invited to the Met Gala. Her sugar's justification is that 'it's better that she waits until she is co-chair'.
It's going to be a loooong wait, Lainey:

It makes it clear why Meghan pushed Amanda Gorman to be part of her incredibly weak 40 x40 project, she was trying to butter her up to get on the list.
Won't click on it, it's her bestie Lainey Lui. Another Soho ho.

I wonder if it's Harry who is insisting that no photographs of the dollies happen. I'm quite sure that left to her own devices, smegs would be merching those kids for as much money as she can get out of them. Didn't the photo of Archie going to school happen when Harry was away somewhere? Or am I imagining that? Just a thought.
I've said that a lot. I think she totally rules the roost (pun intended) and drives their lifestyle but he is firm on that one thing, no photies of the sprogs, and he isn't budging on it. She bypassed the rule in Vancouver with the pap walk while no6 was still in the UK battling with granny to get the things they wanted. Then the school pap walk scam was while no6 was over in the UK for the funeral.
Eventually she'll get her way, but at the moment I think no6 has made "no kid images" the hill he will die on. (till the money runs out).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Won't click on it, it's her bestie Lainey Lui. Another Soho ho.

I've said that a lot. I think she totally rules the roost (pun intended) and drives their lifestyle but he is firm on that one thing, no photies of the sprogs, and he isn't budging on it. She bypassed the rule in Vancouver with the pap walk while no6 was still in the UK battling with granny to get the things they wanted. Then the school pap walk scam was while no6 was over in the UK for the funeral.
Eventually she'll get her way, but at the moment I think no6 has made "no kid images" the hill he will die on. (till the money runs out).
You could be right about Hazno being the one who is paranoid about the kids being photographed. I think Smeggy would love to use them for merching and to promote herself as a caring mum 🤑

Thing is babies change a lot in the first year. Releasing a photo of LiliBucks as a new born wouldn't actually make her recognisable at all. So really they're being pretty dumb about that.

One photo would have shown us that the child exists but they would obviously prefer everyone to think that something sinister is going on - like the kids are really just dolls 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The interesting bit is that these two and their antics are really exposing the BS of charidees. So other foundations and charidees (think Clinton foundation) will be furious that these two are exposing the whole charade.
This. 100%.
Not gonna lie, the exposé of the charidees has shocked and disappointed me. At this point I'll stick with local food banks and gifting items to local based charities.
So if nothing else we have to thank the snarkles for causing us to be educated on that scamming.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.