Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
View attachment 1081981
@screenfreelookatme it’s the side angle you’ve captured here that really does this dress justice. She mentioned earlier that she never lets her size get in the way of anything. But Christ on a bike! Perhaps buying clothes from brands that don’t cater to your size should be one thing Emmy. She is just a lunatic. I almost find the monologue about shouting Aaron dinner more embarrassing though. Why would you want to share a steak with a vegan who openly dislikes you?
Yikes! It's like a mammogram in a dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
"Yo yo, Mama's home. I dropped a fucktonne of money on myself *giggle* look at this bewwwdiful tangerine crop top. Shh Vida, mommy's talking *rolls eyes at camera* did I bring you anything? Oh yeah, here, I got you and Camelia these little soaps from the hotel room. And Sagey, you can have the Lorna Jane bag *giggles, scrunches face* awww just missed them so much *back to presenter voice* So as I was saying, the Jo Mercer shoes will look so gawjus with the Zoe Moss dress that's dropping in I think a week. Can't remember the name but it's a bewdiful like polyester that looks so, so umm *rapidly blinking eyes* like just bewdiful you know quality. All right Vida, I'll make you a sausage *crazy laughter* just another day bei‐-" story cuts off randomly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yo yo yo! A new thread for Emmylou Loves already!

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the thread title.

Honourable mention to our runner up @SnarkyTart for the brilliant “Areola bigger than plates, fungi still her only mate” suggestion.

Party size bags of Cheezels all round! (A minimum of one bag each of course).
Why thankyou! *sheepishly takes a bow* That’s two Emmylou thread titles in a row for me, making me infinitely more successful than the Aisuru & Cachia Active launches combined……..

Here’s to 50 more glorious pages of EL’s nutty antics!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Wouldn’t that be so nice? No doubt she’ll shout them a meal at her favourite restaurant.
Straight to The Graham for dinner tonight.

I’m so glad someone else has noticed how she refers to them as ‘the children’. It’s so weird and distant like she’s talking about random kids, the children from the local school, rather than her own kids. My kids, the kids, my children - any of these are better options than ‘the children’.
Always makes me think of a horror movie where ‘the children’ are possessed by something and start to prey on the adults.
It's when she feels guilty about something, she puts on the voice and is very profesh T.V lady with the pursed lips "the children and I.... "
any other time it's screeching galah voice scrunched up face "yeah me and the kids just goin' for a quick fuckin' dinner, fuck me, I'm fuckin' knackered, qhat a day and Sagey just loves it don't ya Sagey, it so bewdiful"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

avex

Chatty Member
No wonder a lot of doctors and nurses dismiss or misdiagnose people. You go to the hospital because you have the worst headache in your life and they tell you we cannot scan your head because you will get radiation. Go back to your GP and get a referral for your head. Who knows how long that can take? Could it be cancer, tumour, bleeding, or a burst aneurysm? But who cares right, let’s dismiss them for being a brain queen. Before you say anything this happened to my sister before the pandemic. I know migraine sufferers who are also treated as drama queen in the hospital looking for a drug fix. If someone says their arm hurts they should not worry that it could be a hurt attack?

Studies should be peer reviewed but we don’t always get that.

Hospitals and universities have in the past made some unethical decisions and moves.
What are you talking about. You most the most random unrelated comments every day. I've suspected for a while now you're that same person who keeps making new usernames every time they get called out, and I think I'm right.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Not with the way she was shoving that steak wrap down her pie hole.
You need to be on a virtual liquid diet for about 2 weeks.
She'd never cope.
She could reach out and get advice from Chrissy Swan, she's definitely had bariatric surgery.
What do you mean, Chrissy just walked around the block a few times & her excess weight just fell off.?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not only is it super cringe, I think it’s highly inappropriate too. We’ve said it many times, but imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a man bragging about throwing his ex a bone by shouting her dinner. Then he goes home and posts something creepy like that. Sharing a happy family photo and that song with your thousands of followers is manipulative. Aaron has obviously tried to distance himself from her and maintain some healthy boundaries and she can’t respect that. We all just witnessed the same thing with Kanye & Kim (obviously in a much different league). But it’s problematic behaviour. She doesn’t need to take charge, she needs to back off.
I don’t want this to be buried. If you take EmmyLou and Aaron’s relationship and reverse what we get shown, people would be telling the woman to leave, to set boundaries, to make the husband step up as a parent, to be strong and move on. But EmmyLou has her hundreds of bogans telling her she’s fierce and strong and powerful while she steamrolls Aaron and the kids. She’s disgusting but this is what upsets me most. Cachia did the same when she belittled her husband at any given opportunity. It’s fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon A Love lost interest when she put on the weight..
I don’t think so. I’ve said before that EL’s weight is the least offensive thing about her. I think Aaron lost interest because she is a selfish, narcissistic, controlling and nasty woman who belittled him and publicly diminished his worth every chance she got. It took him a long time to escape but it often does for men and women who have been emotionally and financially abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends? She makes way more money than any of us would like to admit and I don’t think has a single problem dropping cash without a worry. Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed bitch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it? There’s an awful lot wrong with her but not being respectful to someone else’s family budget isn’t really one of them.
It's not that. It's that the very reason she all this money is because of her 'community'

Ripping them off with that faceshield and lightstim. She is a con artist.

We are on the end of a Pandemic. People lost everything. It's tone-deaf.

That's what's wrong with her money.

And I can almost guarentee plenty of snarkers make plenty of money here. With morals in tact.

Reactions: 32

canyoubelieveit

How long can she keep claiming she has swelling from the surgery?? I was pregnant 15 years ago…. Can I still claim is post baby weight ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

notspon

I've just watched that video and before I say anything else I'll mention that I'm Deaf (total loss of hearing in both ears). I have grown up oral (speaking English as my first language), but I am also fluent in Auslan.

That was not Auslan. Oh boy. I have no idea what that shit-show was. The subtitles didn't match up at all to what she was signing - at least, to any Auslan signs. :sick: I have so much I could say about how offended I am that she's taken sign language and made a mockery of it by pretending to be 'inclusive', when she hasn't done her due diligence and researched/learned/consulted with Deaf people.

If she's trying to market to an audience of Deaf people - I'm sorry, but none of them are going to understand her. She wants to appear woke and educated but she's made a total fool of herself.

(It's probably ASL or something [American Sign Language] because that's used fairly often for rip-off videos and skits but I wouldn't know since, you know, I learn and use the language that will allow me to communicate in Australia, where I live.)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why does the lady who is perpetually exhausted and knackered get up so early? What reason is there to be making chicken wraps before 7am to then arrive at Gumbaya World 45 minutes before it even opens? I just don’t understand how she plans her days. Get your kids up and all excited and head off… to then stand around in a car park for almost an hour?

Reactions: 31