Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep you're on the money.
Maybe she's going to go to a wellness retreat as opposed to a fat camp.
Or releasing a journal/diary like Steph Pase.

Dear Diary....
Tonight I squashed me titties till they hung where my gunt used to be, picked my carbuncle's, scratched my mange, then my minge, terrorised the vegan ex with a steak, then pretended I did a 3 hour walk for my, you know, you know, all my community, got Leah back up out of bed cos God forbid she has any other life now, to film me doing absolutely duck all. Then I ate more cheezels.
My soul is restored, my chakras are centred ✌✌
I used to use oils on my feet once to do all that but had to find a new gig to rip the minions off.
Bye.
lol i have to go bed now….Dear Diary 🤣🤣🤣 . That had me snorting with laughter. I’m sure I’ve no idea what the difference between my minge, mange, carbuncle is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That dress, that dress, that dress… she has GOT to be trolling. Surely. Surely NOBODY could wear that in all seriousness and think it looked good

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone was dressed so casual for dinner, except for the giant green highlighter, she always needs to be the centre of attention.

As for her hair, I think she used a hair straighter on it, thats how mine looks if I use the ghd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep you're on the money.

Dear Diary....
Tonight I squashed me titties till they hung where my gunt used to be, picked my carbuncle's, scratched my mange, then my minge, terrorised the vegan ex with a steak, then pretended I did a 3 hour walk for my, you know, you know, all my community, got Leah back up out of bed cos God forbid she has any other life now, to film me doing absolutely duck all. Then I ate more cheezels.
I used to use oils on my feet once to do all that but had to find a new gig to rip the minions off.
Bye.
😂😂😂 Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻😂

Reactions: 4
a few of my mates live on her street and the one back . They all walk their dogs around her morning walk area.
They put their heads down when they spot her.
[/QUOTE]
I have visions of people fake gushing over her when she’s out and about and taking selfies then posting them here for shits and giggles…maybe with a bag of cheezels in their hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep you're on the money.

Dear Diary....
Bye.
I cannot stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In particular at, "scratched my mange, then my minge."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she has no real content to share, so decides to try and troll the "haters" speaks volumes. I'm actually surprised she makes time to stop looking at herself in the mirror or camera long enough to even read about herself on Tattle. Too bad she doesn't take more notice of the actual good feedback, that's where she should channel her energy... although getting those crop tops off is probably a workout in itself, so that's where some energy goes I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any last minute suggestions for a thread title? We’ll need a new one in the morning! Currently in the lead we’ve got @Michy02 with:
EmmyLou Loves #10 Inventing Emmy the Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not only is it super cringe, I think it’s highly inappropriate too. We’ve said it many times, but imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a man bragging about throwing his ex a bone by shouting her dinner. Then he goes home and posts something creepy like that. Sharing a happy family photo and that song with your thousands of followers is manipulative. Aaron has obviously tried to distance himself from her and maintain some healthy boundaries and she can’t respect that. We all just witnessed the same thing with Kanye & Kim (obviously in a much different league). But it’s problematic behaviour. She doesn’t need to take charge, she needs to back off.
I don’t want this to be buried. If you take EmmyLou and Aaron’s relationship and reverse what we get shown, people would be telling the woman to leave, to set boundaries, to make the husband step up as a parent, to be strong and move on. But EmmyLou has her hundreds of bogans telling her she’s fierce and strong and powerful while she steamrolls Aaron and the kids. She’s disgusting but this is what upsets me most. Cachia did the same when she belittled her husband at any given opportunity. It’s fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Be free Alove. This is your opportunity to live your own life.

Emmylou, leave the man alone. P.S Cheezels are on special at Coles this week.
You lot are killing me.. I can’t even find Cheezels at Coles or Woolies in Perth due to the train line crapping itself/panic buying combo and now its all I want to eat. Maybe I’ll message Emmylou to bring some with her when she comes to WA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.