Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cut of that dress is off the show!!
Not only the fact that it is too small AGAIN but the whole thing is out of proportion and pulling up at the front.
How funny though that she is making a bigger arse of herself just for the engagement here.
Keep it up LL, this just keeps getting better.

She would seriously need to go up two sizes for that to look even half decent.
The hemline on that dress is ridiculous on her! Waaaay too small AGAIN and hitching up at the front...it looks like a poorly pitched tent!
And the 2-3 hour walk that you plan to do later tonight? I can smell that bullshit from here Lazylou. Have another party sized bag of cheezels. I think you've only had one today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually really like that colour but holy hell that is not the dress for her! Obviously the shop assistant couldn’t give a toss how the brand looks out in the public if they let her buy that. However, I could imagine the fits of laughter they were holding in whilst she was trying it on.

Reactions: 9
Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?
That dress looks terrible on her.

Reactions: 5
Made satay chicken roti wraps for an easy mid-weekend dinner tonight.

Leaving this here so Em knows the portion of chicken to put in a wrap 🤣

Also recipes below for anyone that wants to make the avo dressing and peanut sauce.

Roti bread is from Costco.

Attachments

• Heart
Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?
Honestly this is the most unflattering look. I am quite a lot smaller than LL however I am very much a 12 around the chest (thanks Dads side of the fam bam) and there is no way I would ever try to make this look happen. It works on a max B cup at best!

Reactions: 11

Also recipes below for anyone that wants to make the avo dressing and peanut sauce.

I love that brand of Roti, you can get it at Woolies too. This all looks delicious!

Honestly this is the most unflattering look. I am quite a lot smaller than LL however I am very much a 12 around the chest (thanks Dads side of the fam bam) and there is no way I would ever try to make this look happen. It works on a max B cup at best!
No wonder it was heavily reduced, the cut is awful. I think even a B cup would be too much for this dress. The band is too wide to accommodate. The colour is lovely though.

Reactions: 7
I love that brand of Roti, you can get it at Woolies too. This all looks delicious!
How good is it?!! It was $8:49 for the double pack at Costco which I thought was good but I suddenly have a billionaire's budget when it comes to food 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Broad shouldered, big chested thanks to Dad’s side of the family here too and I would NEVER even consider putting on a dress like that. I know it would squish my boobs and make me look like a beefy, boxy nightmare. How she walks out the door loving herself sick in those weirdly cut dresses never ceases to astound me.

Reactions: 6
I can’t decide if Leah is over paid or under paid.

Over paid = Telling Lazy Loo that she looks good in that green sack because she knows she is earning good coin from hyping this clown up

Or

Under paid= Telling Lazy loo she looks good in that dress because she knows we’ll all get a laugh out of it and Emmy falls for any compliment she gets?

😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I’m beginning to think that Emmy has pissed Leah off so much that she tells her she looks great in ugly clothes for shits and gigs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She haaaaaad to mention she'd shout Aaron dinner. Seriously stop!

She's so desperate to win him back, it ain't gonna happen honey.

Reactions: 11
10A4C4D1-7598-4016-B448-2453F2F5209B.jpeg

@screenfreelookatme it’s the side angle you’ve captured here that really does this dress justice. She mentioned earlier that she never lets her size get in the way of anything. But Christ on a bike! Perhaps buying clothes from brands that don’t cater to your size should be one thing Emmy. She is just a lunatic. I almost find the monologue about shouting Aaron dinner more embarrassing though. Why would you want to share a steak with a vegan who openly dislikes you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Wowser! That second photo is just.....really showing Alove what he's missing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who is also "amicably" separated with children a similar age I hate the way she's smug about this and telling people they should reach out their ex for dinner with the family? What the duck? How irresponsible! Lots of counsellors wouldnt advocate this ina new separation. Sure don't be hateful to each other but what's wrong with respecting boundaries, having your own time to work on yourself and do things so that when you have kids you can be all about them! What a cow, let people do it their way and don't make them feel less if they don't work this way! Not everyone's also hot heaps of free time to swan Around getting dolled up on a bloody Wednesday!

Reactions: 19
She obviously doesn’t have any friends in her life that she has to shout her vegan ex husband a steak to have someone to dine with. What a sad existence.

1. green looks nice on her. Credit where credit is due.
2. The fit of the dress. The hemline. The nipples. No.
3. The continued financial abuse of ALove and making it knowns she’s shouting everyone. Once again, we don’t need to know that. Just pay, or don’t, don’t make a deal of it.
4. Where’s the 2-3 hr walk.
5. How has someone who eats a family bag of cheezels + a white wrap with half a chicken, light cheese and mayo + a pub feed for dinner, every day, lost 12kg in 6 weeks.

Reactions: 19

Omg I forgot that Costco roti existed!!! I never thought to use it as a wrap, too busy shoving it straight in my mouth. I feel inspired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1081981
@screenfreelookatme it’s the side angle you’ve captured here that really does this dress justice. She mentioned earlier that she never lets her size get in the way of anything. But Christ on a bike! Perhaps buying clothes from brands that don’t cater to your size should be one thing Emmy. She is just a lunatic. I almost find the monologue about shouting Aaron dinner more embarrassing though. Why would you want to share a steak with a vegan who openly dislikes you?
Yikes! It's like a mammogram in a dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
On going back to WA on a family holiday and both Alove and her seeing family...

‘I got to see mine last year before the borders closed...’

No EL the borders didn’t close, they were ALREADY closed, you just chose to come anyway. If the people of WA had of known you were coming, trust me, they would have manned the border to keep you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.