Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I forgot about these bogus awards that absolutely no one gives a flying duck about. She'll be staying in the Sheraton in Sydney before we can say crop top. Alove will be left minding "the children" again. Just take them full time Alove so mama can pursue her career
It’s funny how she talks about creating a career where she can be home getting her hair and makeup done while the kids get ready for school as if she’s cracked the code of work/life balance, yet she does nothing while they’re at school and then spends most of her evenings and weekends flitting off to events under the guise of ‘work’.

I know plenty of women who have school aged kids and work proper jobs 5 days a week, who are able to do school drop off and pick up and then have every evening and weekend available to spend time with their kids. Granted it’s not always an easy juggle but they make it work.

Surely that’s a much better work/life balance than whatever EL has. Even ALove with his presumably 9-5 job spends more time with the kids than she does. She hates being alone with them, it’s so evident and it breaks my heart for those poor kids.

Reactions: 13
Whatever each of us may think re the cause, it is clear that her rash and her swelling are not normal. I don't know if she's receiving poor medical advice, or simply disregarding it but if I had a rash longer than a week I'd be pushing for answers. Personally, I think her main issues are that she lives in filth, has poor hygiene, an inflammatory diet, inadequate water intake and a sedentary lifestyle. She needs to clean up her act.
Yep.
Shes just a filthy moll.

Reactions: 3
Is there a time limit for how long you can stay on duromine for? Just wondering at what point she crashes and gains back twice as much as she’s lost 🤪

Reactions: 8
yo yo sagey my main man!!!

that kid is gonna deadset despise his mum (more than he already does) when he starts high school next year.

Reactions: 23
Is there a time limit for how long you can stay on duromine for? Just wondering at what point she crashes and gains back twice as much as she’s lost 🤪
So I am not medical at all but I was on it for assistance with my chronic fatigue syndrome. This is something it is not TGA approved for but experimental. It did nothing for me for weight loss as I wasn’t keeping up with exercise/good diet. It just kept my weight at the one level.

The recommendations are for being on it for 3 month periods and then giving your body a break. The point of it is to assist with getting yourself in to a good routine with exercise (the energy boost) and kicking starting the weight loss. It is definitely not recommended in the longer term and certainly not as a quick fix pill, like EL is using it for. It is meant for assisting with weight loss, while making healthy life changes.

Once coming off it, you shouldn’t gain back that weight because you SHOULD be in a new healthy routine. If EL is not making the healthy life changes, that doctors push for when starting this med, she is only going to gain it all back again.

Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike, almost $500 in new active wear and the only thing that fits her properly is the oversized sweater.

I can think of nothing worse than wearing ill fitting activewear. Constantly rolling in on itself/riding up. You'd be constantly adjusting yourself.
I had a rash all through my chest and under arms..from Radiation for months..I stopped wearing bras and starting wearing oversized tshirts and jumpers..it hurt too much to do otherwise.She is literally killing herself to wear these crop tops etc.to spite us.What an absolute idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she been tested for diabetes?
I'm convinced that she has been diagnosed with either diabetes or pre-diabetes.
Even the pigmentation on her face can be a symptom along with the rash.
Just seems a coincidence since she has been back from Big 4, she's been to the doctor about the rash and suddenly she's talking about diet and exercise again.

Reactions: 8
After watching her latest stories, where she patted her stomach and said ‘she’s on the home stretch now’, I am convinced she went to Geelong to do a pre weight loss surgery diet because she couldn’t do it on her own. She also said when she bought the too small crop top that it’ll fit her soon. Her phi waiting period must be almost up and the govt are allowing elective surgery again here now. I’m probably wrong but I’m pretty confident that’s what will happen.
I think you’re exactly right! I was like home stretch of what😳but I assume she is definitely up to something along these lines! She is constantly chasing a quick fix!

Reactions: 6
My question, does she own the house or is it rented. Poor ex looks like he was the paid help but not allowed to be a partner on any of her deals. He has dodged a bullet. As for body positivity, you you diets and stomach bands dont help.

Her hotel of choice in Sydney is not the Sheraton but the Sofitel in Darling Harbour.

I wonder if she hops from one doctor to another across Melbourne and Geelong.

Reactions: 2
I think you’re exactly right! I was like home stretch of what😳but I assume she is definitely up to something along these lines! She is constantly chasing a quick fix!
Stretch of her clothes that are to small. Nothing about her screams body positivity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hotel of choice in Sydney is not the Sheraton but the Sofitel in Darling Harbour.

I wonder if she hops from one doctor to another across Melbourne and Geelong.
Yes that's right. Couldn't be bothered scrolling her grid. Sad that her kids have grown since she's been away and she's sharing that detail. She's such an absent mum

• Angry
"Does this happen to you? you go away for a week and the kids shoot up?"

No Emmyloo, no it does not, because I do not leave my children for a week, especially for a fat camp to do things I could very easily implement at home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How many times get Sage say he DOESN'T WANT TO BE FILMED!? And she then gives him that putrid look?! Leave the poor kid alone for duck sake.

And no, Lounatic. They haven't magically grown in '5 days' you have barely seen them for weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She needs a lesson in consent. Sage clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera (and more than likely didn't want to be behind it either) but no, consent isn't part of her vocabulary. Imagine if someone made her do something she was uncomfortable with, she'd be crying into her phone to her "community" about how terrible it was

Reactions: 21
I had a rash all through my chest and under arms..from Radiation for months..I stopped wearing bras and starting wearing oversized tshirts and jumpers..it hurt too much to do otherwise.She is literally killing herself to wear these crop tops etc.to spite us.What an absolute idiot!!
It is too spite us.

Reactions: 1
No wonder a lot of doctors and nurses dismiss or misdiagnose people. You go to the hospital because you have the worst headache in your life and they tell you we cannot scan your head because you will get radiation. Go back to your GP and get a referral for your head. Who knows how long that can take? Could it be cancer, tumour, bleeding, or a burst aneurysm? But who cares right, let’s dismiss them for being a brain queen. Before you say anything this happened to my sister before the pandemic. I know migraine sufferers who are also treated as drama queen in the hospital looking for a drug fix. If someone says their arm hurts they should not worry that it could be a hurt attack?

Studies should be peer reviewed but we don’t always get that.

Hospitals and universities have in the past made some unethical decisions and moves.
What are you talking about. You most the most random unrelated comments every day. I've suspected for a while now you're that same person who keeps making new usernames every time they get called out, and I think I'm right.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.