Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! A new thread for Emmylou Loves already!

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the thread title.

Honourable mention to our runner up @SnarkyTart for the brilliant “Areola bigger than plates, fungi still her only mate” suggestion.

Party size bags of Cheezels all round! (A minimum of one bag each of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the thread title.

Honourable mention to our runner up @SnarkyTart for the brilliant “Areola bigger than plates, fungi still her only mate” suggestion.

Party size bags of Cheezels all round! (A minimum of one bag each of course).
Why thankyou! *sheepishly takes a bow* That’s two Emmylou thread titles in a row for me, making me infinitely more successful than the Aisuru & Cachia Active launches combined……..

Here’s to 50 more glorious pages of EL’s nutty antics!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's crazy that her pages have doubled Sophie's, who would have thought someone else was a bigger narc that CEO boss babe of quality control?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would like a box of cheezels! Wow another thread! Look forward to the post health retreat updates and more crazy shenanigans! Don’t forget the light stims Tattlers!

Reactions: 8
I'm looking forward to the one solid week of 'exercise' then a non existent injury will pop up (how's that neck going?!) Then back to her normal fucked up relationship with food.

I can almost put my life on she has approached Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig or one of those Weight Loss companies to collab. But they have media team and said a FIRM NO to the manic flog.

Reactions: 16
How many people actually work for Emmy? It hard to keep count. Her Sister? Two Lia/Leah’s? The reception desk lady?

Also when she says orders are packed. It’s not packed by Lou just her minions. She hasn’t done any packing since lockdowns last year with Aaron, before surgery.

All the times she made a song and dance about ‘loving’ packing orders.

I do find when packing her orders (not sure about ZM) she had a thank you card with her face on it. Why?

It’s hard to really keep up with Emmylou. You never know what is us doing or what version will get. Some days 500 stories and other days nothing. But so much fun for us.

Reactions: 5
Our girl needs a collab with Hello (Fem) Fresh 🤭

But seriously, I wouldn't even hire her to spruik showbags. She makes a mockery of everything her Cheezely little fingers touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This ‘health retreat’ doesn’t seem to have a lot of accountability. Leave whenever you want, drop into the servo and scoff a hungry man sausage roll if you’re peckish, do as much or as little exercise as you please, and the prepared food is just basic stuff you could do at home. How they can charge people thousands of dollars for what is essentially a hotel room and access to some group fitness classes is beyond me. The diet industry really excels at taking advantage of desperate people!

Reactions: 14
Yo Yo Yo, whaddup? Big Love!!

When she talks like that she reminds me of an awkward youth pastor/motivation speaker sent to inspire a bunch of disinterested year 11s by trying to 'relate' to them. It makes me cringe so goddamn much. She's made me hate the two words 'big love' so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This ‘health retreat’ doesn’t seem to have a lot of accountability. Leave whenever you want, drop into the servo and scoff a hungry man sausage roll if you’re peckish, do as much or as little exercise as you please, and the prepared food is just basic stuff you could do at home. How they can charge people thousands of dollars for what is essentially a hotel room and access to some group fitness classes is beyond me. The diet industry really excels at taking advantage of desperate people!
It looks like they hold a lot of info sessions too, but again you can come and go as you please. It seems so wasteful because you know EmmyLou stays for the salad wraps and a few group exercise sessions but I bet she spends the rest of her time swanning around Geelong waiting to get recognised :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I've missed two days of EL and her riveting stories, got bored of her, Kanye West's Instagram has been where it's at!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly and after she had that manic rant last week about her weekly meals and what they are, why would you feel the need to go to fat camp? *If* (big if), she was being honest and actually ate what she said she dished up for dinner, that’s actually a decent menu

Reactions: 5
Aww you guys, the Geelong BotanicAL Gardens are so stunnink
I genuinely can’t believe I’m defending EL on this but I grew up in Geelong and they were ALWAYS referred to as the botanical gardens. Maybe to try to avoid comparisons to Melbourne’s much better botanic gardens? I don’t know. Myer was also always called Myers so Geelong’s track record for correct pronunciation of words isn’t great 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.