Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taronga Zoo called…

With a capital C!
Those knees give Sezzy Kearns a run for her money!

She legit opens the story with 'let me tell you, to get a free yoga mat you have to spend a pretty penny'

duck up you head. Nobody cares.

Is she readjusting a fungy flap here?! View attachment 1070580
She honestly drops 100 Grams and thinks she needs a whole new wardrobe.

But next week will be on stories snacking half of aisle 4 in Coles again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fit into a size 14 comfortably 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂thanks for the laugh I needed today after getting covid exactly 31 days after I last got over it!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So she says she squeezed into numerous Size L.

Someone give Lorna Jane Geelong a call to dry clean EVERYTHING she came in contact with and didn't purchase the sweaty fungal infested pig.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok, well I thought she looked OK initially until she turned around and her back boobs are actually bigger than her real ones.
Lorna Jane is a small fit and I wear L in their crops and I'm a regular size 12.
The top she is wearing goes up to an XL and I'd bet my last $ that is the size she is wearing.
For those of us who wear crops and understand the difficulty some present getting on, can you image her putting that on when it's so tight?
She'd need a rest and box of Cheezels after all that effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I ran here to vent about the horrific extravagant consumerism that her royal fuckwit is displaying. I felt physically ill at the Lorna Jane stories and then she topped it with Wittner and even more shoes.

EmmyPOO is abhorrent. It’s absolutely vile seeing her spending money and behaving like she’s a cashed-up-bogan. She’s a bogan for sure but not cashed up enough to match her spending.

The ONLY thing that eases my mind is that she’s very very unhappy and is trying to soothe herself with all these purchases. Good luck with that you awful witch! You better enjoy the next few years because you’re going to be a very lonely old person once your kids go no contact and whatever few friends you have get jack of your personality.

Apologies for the rant but today’s stories have triggered me to end my lurking. Love you Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
'You know me, I do alot of weights'

Is she absolutely kidding?! She is off her head.

11 kilos since Jan 1st?!

Um, OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends? She makes way more money than any of us would like to admit and I don’t think has a single problem dropping cash without a worry. Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed witch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it? There’s an awful lot wrong with her but not being respectful to someone else’s family budget isn’t really one of them.

Reactions: 5
EmmyLou NoLove what LIES are you telling yourself! We don’t believe for one second you are a size 16 trying to get down to a 14!! If she was a 16 then the XL should fit comfortably in most brands.

What’s she on about this weights training she normally does? Never seen her at a gym! All this ridiculous spending on herself is so indulgent. Any spare cash I have is spent on my daughter. I’m preparing for Winter looking at what I need to get her in the next size plus sneakers, boots…you know like any other normal parent does.

She spends like Olivia White, both self obsessed!

Reactions: 7
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends? She makes way more money than any of us would like to admit and I don’t think has a single problem dropping cash without a worry. Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed witch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it? There’s an awful lot wrong with her but not being respectful to someone else’s family budget isn’t really one of them.
It's not that. It's that the very reason she all this money is because of her 'community'

Ripping them off with that faceshield and lightstim. She is a con artist.

We are on the end of a Pandemic. People lost everything. It's tone-deaf.

That's what's wrong with her money.

And I can almost guarentee plenty of snarkers make plenty of money here. With morals in tact.

Reactions: 32
This will probably just come down to who has the highest engagement. Hilariously, “good” influencer engagement is between 1-3%. I always like to think of it that there’s 97% of their total audience who couldn’t give a flying fire truck. Helps me sleep at night and makes a mockery of the supposed “power” of influencers. EL’s engagement rate is in the 2% range, whereas Jules is only 1%. Pathetic, huh?
It will most likely come down to who’s paid to secure the win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just a show off about it all. Who needs to buy 5 pairs of shoes one day then 1-2 pairs the next. Crazy!

Reactions: 7
It’s the going on about getting them all sorted for the start of the school year —- how did you do that Em?
you took off on their second week of school. How is that setting the kids up? Argh! I had to go away first week back at school this year, due to delayed return. I didn’t have a choice - it really upset my kids and unsettled them. And they knew I didn’t have a choice. Their dad and I are still very much together and he’s very hands on, and it still rocked them! Imagine them knowing she’s chosen to go and their world is already upside down with the split. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.