Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it raining in Melbourne? She looks rough! Her hair does seem like it’s suddenly completely thinned out. It was always quite thick! I guess that’s what happens when you trash your body with drugs and a crash diet.

Glad to hear the fungal rash is allegedly gone. Must be recent because I’m sure she’s mentioned it this week.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is it raining in Melbourne? She looks rough! Her hair does seem like it’s suddenly completely thinned out. It was always quite thick! I guess that’s what happens when you trash your body with drugs and a crash diet.

Glad to hear the fungal rash is allegedly gone. Must be recent because I’m sure she’s mentioned it this week.
She blocked one of my accounts, she's definitely reading here tonight. Must have been while at dinner with the fam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my that dress! How is that not hurting her!!! She claims she has gotten rid of the fungus but no doubt it’s back after today🤮🤮. I cannot get my head around she supports these brands that don’t cater for her! Side note in my other life when. I worked retail we had a lady who would come in and tell us she was a 14 she was a 18 but some how would jam herself into 14. She would rip dresses and all trying to get them on. It was a joke. I was just like why for one second can you not admit you are bigger than you would like to be. We had sizes for all in this shop so it wasn’t like there wasn’t anything there for her she just refused to even try something on that wasn’t a 14. What a sad life. Anyways Lou is a hot hot mess tonight that colour is lovely the dress is shocking and I don’t mind her hair but hate how she constantly belittles alove! However I expect no less from her!

I am about an hour out of Melbourne and it’s very muggy not sure if it’s raining yet!

Reactions: 5
You just know she went home, put her Bras and Things PJs on and balls deep in a party bag Cheezels , no walkies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know its all been said in previous comments about everything she has posted today, but this caption, wtf. She is not well. She is pining for him.

Also hate that she said "sleepover at dads". Its not for shits and gigs, he is a parent and they are staying at his tonight. Its like when people say the dad is "babysitting" when the mum goes out. No he is parenting.
She makes its sound like she is the only parent and they are his for a dfun night away from home.

Yes the color of the dress is nice on her.
But to whoever it was that said it might look nice on a b-cup, im an A and even this wouldn't look good on me haha. I think its just for nadia bartel/skeletor type bodies.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I know its all been said in previous comments about everything she has posted today, but this caption, wtf. She is not well. She is pining for him.

Also hate that she said "sleepover at dads". Its not for shits and gigs, he is a parent and they are staying at his tonight. Its like when people say the dad is "babysitting" when the mum goes out. No he is parenting.
She makes its sound like she is the only parent and they are his for a dfun night away from home.

Yes the color of the dress is nice on her.
But to whoever it was that said it might look nice on a b-cup, im an A and even this wouldn't look good on me haha. I think its just for nadia bartel/skeletor type bodies.
Oh and wanted to say LOL that the ringworm is gone but she has another rash now. Yes probably contact dermatitis bc you're obsessed with tattle and wear crop tops that are too tight for you to *stick it to us* and show how confident you are. Literally every part of your life is so unhealthy. Sort it out.

Reactions: 10
If she really went on a walk tonight , she would be showcasing it, shes in bed.... reading this forum!! Lol

• Haha
Yes I cringed at that too!! She’s constantly making digs at Aaron. I can see her as the parent that’s talking behind the other’s back, “oh I invited your dad out for dinner because I thought it would be nice to get together as a family, but he said no…” etc etc.

I’m sure she guilt tripped him to get him there tonight or used the WA trip as an excuse. I can’t think of anything worse, but it makes sense with the kids to go together since it’s a long way and they’ll want to see both sides of the family. Unfortunately for Alove, he’s given her a sliver of an inch and she’ll take a mile.

View attachment 1081981
@screenfreelookatme it’s the side angle you’ve captured here that really does this dress justice. She mentioned earlier that she never lets her size get in the way of anything. But Christ on a bike! Perhaps buying clothes from brands that don’t cater to your size should be one thing Emmy. She is just a lunatic. I almost find the monologue about shouting Aaron dinner more embarrassing though. Why would you want to share a steak with a vegan who openly dislikes you?
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Love it!

The seduction.

How will anyone ever resist?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I feel like she is going first class to this trip and alove and the kids are back in cattle! Cos you know why would she even want to be with the kids dont they know their mum is famous🙄😡🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
week* not weekend lol
I could do with a mid weekend!

Not raining yet but humid. Not walking weather in the middle of the day!

She blocked one of my accounts, she's definitely reading here tonight. Must have been while at dinner with the fam.
Well that's sad that she had the time to do that. Or does her assistant do it. Was it mentioned on this thread or Cachia's - someone suggested that followers are getting blocked if they follow the anti-influencer pages

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.