Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still wearing the same clothes she wore this morning to exercise in!!
She really is a filthy bogan. Who does that?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean I was skeptical of this company way before EL jumped on board for freebies this week but someone I follow was too (she’s an influencer too but has ethics and morals). She legitimately hired them out of interest a couple of weeks ago to see what the hype was about and whether they were any good. She had a terrible experience and today she’s posted this follow up and still mad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I absolutely CANNOT. She videoed this tit; she’s WATCHED IT BACK (they do right?) & thought ‘yep, THAT is what I am putting on my socials’.

‘yo yo yo’ - indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cut of that dress is off the show!!
Not only the fact that it is too small AGAIN but the whole thing is out of proportion and pulling up at the front.
How funny though that she is making a bigger arse of herself just for the engagement here.
Keep it up LL, this just keeps getting better.

She would seriously need to go up two sizes for that to look even half decent.

• Haha
The colours look great on her with the hot pink....

but

This is how it's meant to sit.... (I had to look to make sure it wasnt just me thinking it was odd)
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 5.49.37 pm.png

EDIT: Looks like we all posted at the same time and had the same thought haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The colours look great on her with the hot pink....

but

This is how it's meant to sit.... (I had to look to make sure it wasnt just me thinking it was odd)
View attachment 1081900

EDIT: Looks like we all posted at the same time and had the same thought haha
Haha, I just had to see what it was actually supposed to look like when it fit properly.

Reactions: 4
Bribing Alove with a $50 steak to join her sad arse at The Graham. You are winning Loopy. Also that dress is not a size 12. I'm a 12 and am 20 kgs lighter

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Front yard gates still not replaced. Guess house proud emmywho can’t be arsed if it doesn’t generate an income.
Love she still has to say ‘my shout’. Of course its your shout Lazylou cause you are desperate to win Aaron back. She reckons she’s the only one who has gone through a breakup and doesn’t play emotional games.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What in Christ crackers was that tit show? First of all, she’s reiterating how much of a liar she is. She said earlier she was going for a walk for 2-3 hours tonight but she also just said she was always going out for dinner - how does the deadbeat witch still have legit followers?

Reactions: 13
Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Size 12 in an oversized style, that looks like it needs to be surgically removed from her..
and the nipples. Oh! The nipples! Most people like to push them up not aggressively push them down around their knees.

jinx @screenfreelookatme 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.