Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Yo yo yo! A new thread for Emmylou Loves already!
Yo Yo Yo, whaddup? Big Love!!

When she talks like that she reminds me of an awkward youth pastor/motivation speaker sent to inspire a bunch of disinterested year 11s by trying to 'relate' to them. It makes me cringe so goddamn much. She's made me hate the two words 'big love' so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sponfused

VIP Member
10A4C4D1-7598-4016-B448-2453F2F5209B.jpeg

@screenfreelookatme it’s the side angle you’ve captured here that really does this dress justice. She mentioned earlier that she never lets her size get in the way of anything. But Christ on a bike! Perhaps buying clothes from brands that don’t cater to your size should be one thing Emmy. She is just a lunatic. I almost find the monologue about shouting Aaron dinner more embarrassing though. Why would you want to share a steak with a vegan who openly dislikes you?

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s trying to “slowly lose weight”. Umm you bragged about dropping 10kg in a month, which is neither slow, sustainable or recommended. And you’ve been to TWO fat camps this year and it’s still February. Stop insulting your followers.

Oh and stop preaching your fake body positivity while encouraging disordered eating habits ✌🏻

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I've just watched that video and before I say anything else I'll mention that I'm Deaf (total loss of hearing in both ears). I have grown up oral (speaking English as my first language), but I am also fluent in Auslan.

That was not Auslan. Oh boy. I have no idea what that shit-show was. The subtitles didn't match up at all to what she was signing - at least, to any Auslan signs. :sick: I have so much I could say about how offended I am that she's taken sign language and made a mockery of it by pretending to be 'inclusive', when she hasn't done her due diligence and researched/learned/consulted with Deaf people.

If she's trying to market to an audience of Deaf people - I'm sorry, but none of them are going to understand her. She wants to appear woke and educated but she's made a total fool of herself.

(It's probably ASL or something [American Sign Language] because that's used fairly often for rip-off videos and skits but I wouldn't know since, you know, I learn and use the language that will allow me to communicate in Australia, where I live.)
I watched the BTS making of that bizarre llama drama and she confirms it’s American Sign Language and tries to give a reason why but basically all I could gather was that using the sign language of another country just fit in with her whole Native American/Aztec/Inca cultural appropriation vibes. Llamas and the headpieces and the repetition of “tribe” was so yuck and now learning that performative bullshit was also offensive to the deaf community? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS. Nobody around to say “oi mate, this whole thing is a bit fucken cooked, don’t ya reckon?!”

• Haha
  • Wow

horseteeth

Chatty Member
I absolutely love when someone posts the llama video for the newbies and I see all your reactions. It’s my favourite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What's a Cowabunga Chicky Babe 🤟🤟

Whatever it is, you are neither of those things..

Also, of course she can surf 🙄
Probably rode slayed at Bell's with Kelly Slater back in the day.
'Bubs Rip Curl don't fuckin invite Mumma to their events for fuckin nothing if you know what I'm saying 🤙'

#prosurfer

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
yo yo sagey my main man!!!

that kid is gonna deadset despise his mum (more than he already does) when he starts high school next year.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Has anyone mentioned the incessant scratching of her arm pit the same time she said single mummas? It’s been two seconds since I read this thread and have 12 pages to catch up on 🤣
Grab yaself a bowl of fucken Cheezels, rearrange your crop top and settle back in the secondhand post op recliner and catch up on the laughs.

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
My friend is at Gumbya world today hahahaha can’t wait to hear all about the crop top princess on her free day out!

If I didn’t have covid 🤮I would have also gone haha just to take one for our team so I can see yo yo mumma in the flesh with her feisty rash and bathers that are cutting off her circulation.

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like Sage’s attitude is so much like Aaron’s… just defeated and trying to please her/avoid her blowing up

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Absolutely lol-ing at the notion that “we all used to follow her.” Like nah, for me she’s always been a hilarious car crash of a fuckwit I couldn’t look away from 😂

I also don’t reckon she’s anything like Anna Delvey. Emmy’s a mad opportunist, but all her shit products at least exist. She’s not forcing anyone to buy them. ALL influencers are a sad indictment on how utterly lame most adult women are in being ‘influenced’ to believe, act, and buy things they don’t need coz some person they think is interesting/attractive tells them to. The whole notion of influencing is utterly absurd but women lap it up then comment about buying whatever shit their heroes are shilling, hoping that somehow it’ll get them closer to the lives they seemingly find enviable. EL does this particularly well because she’s the exact kid of person who would be easily influenced - lonely, boring, sad, middle age lady with no mates, forever looking for a quick fix to paper over the cracks of her life and desperate for a ‘community’ of fake mates. She is her target audience which is why she resonates so well with them. If she wasn’t utterly unscrupulous and didn’t have hustle, she be just like them, commenting on Bec Judd’s Instagram “Omg where is that lippy from???”, with absolutely no intention of ever buying it, just hoping for a reply to make her feel validated.
Wonderfully astute observation as always @ActiveLies She is 100% her target audience, and that is why when confronted by them she looks uncomfortable to the point of repulsion because that is the only time she truly sees herself reflected back. In the mirror she sees her aspirations and delusions. In her stories she sees a celebrity. But when the ordinary members of her tribe approach her, you see the facade slip and EL knows that even though she is wearing Camilla and carrying Michael Kors [insert smirk 🤭], she'll always still be like them. Nothing special.

Not to say of course that ordinary, non famous people aren't special. Personally I'd rather hear the life story of the person serving me at Woolies than most celebs. But that's how Emmy thinks. And it was demonstrated to me most clearly at the Garnier moonlight cinema event where she looks physically uncomfortable interacting with her tribe. They remind her of who she is, and what she'll never be.

• Heart

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I weigh people all day for my job, I’ve done it 30,000 times so I’m pretty good at guessing.

My guess is currently 94kg (assuming 150cm tall). But it’s so disproportionate. It’s all upper abdomen (because the bottom was lopped off), arms and face. She looks like a diabetic Humpty Dumpty.

Her current weight loss has been rapid, unsustainable and irresponsible. She will be back over the 100kg as soon as she’s off the drugs/injections. the first thing she needs to do is address her MANY psychological issues, including food addiction.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
A real retreat would have done her the world of good… I still don’t get why you would pay all that money for a tummy tuck and not take the steps to treat your body better. Such a waste of dollars.
I personally think she uses these relaxed and city based "health retreats" to veg ina a hotel room alone with no responsibility and to justify being away from her kids . If she just said fuck it I've had enough and need a week away alone from the kids and booked into a hotel she would be judged . But beciase she's obese she can get away with it in the interest of "health"!

• Haha

MsTxx

I have been following her from super early days. She was funny, determined, a new mum etc. She was relatable and I really liked her. I bought her magazines - yup, both of them. I really liked her. Over the last few years things kinda got a bit desperate. If I am honest it was the oils and the Zoe Moss thing that turned me off her. It all become wishy washy and manic. Then I lurked on Gomi until I found you all here.

I swing between feeling sorry for her and rolling my eyes. Shes obviously struggling and I don't want that for anyone... but then the oils and light stims started being flogged and Im like yeah nah... your a grifter.