Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re exactly right! I was like home stretch of what😳but I assume she is definitely up to something along these lines! She is constantly chasing a quick fix!
Not with the way she was shoving that steak wrap down her pie hole.
You need to be on a virtual liquid diet for about 2 weeks.
She'd never cope.
She could reach out and get advice from Chrissy Swan, she's definitely had bariatric surgery.

Reactions: 9
I cannot move past the face transition from a manic me me me emmy face, to a look of absolute disgust when Sage tells her no.

Pull your head out of your arse you flog. I’m tipping Sage will be the first to want to live with Aaron full time and Camellia won’t be far behind him.
That nostril flare. She's such a witch.

Reactions: 11
I wonder who ate all the Hommus.

Wasn't happy there was none left was she?!

• Haha
She'd never cope.
She could reach out and get advice from Chrissy Swan, she's definitely had bariatric surgery.
What do you mean, Chrissy just walked around the block a few times & her excess weight just fell off.?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She'd never cope.
Not always. Most drs now recommend a low calorie, low carb diet for a couple of weeks before surgery.

Reactions: 2
She'd never cope.
Oh the irony of Chrissie Swan hosting "Would I Lie to You". I have no issue with anyone taking care of themselves and even opting for surgery. But she has literally said it was giving up alcohol and walking once a day! If that's the case, why didn't we see much weight loss at I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? She came third so she was there a good chunk of time. Chrissie looks fantastic, bet she feels great but misleading other women her (now) previous size by saying it was simply walking and giving up the booze is not fair. Say nothing at all if you don't want to delve into your private life.
Rant over :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What do you mean, Chrissy just walked around the block a few times & her excess weight just fell off.?🙄
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees straight through Chrissy's lies. She 100% has a gastric sleeve.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes! I’ve lost so much respect for Chrissy regarding her weight loss. Own it, don’t make up some stupid lies. On her radio show, she always claimed she was a two drink max. girl, then all of a sudden she said she gave up her drinking and the weight started disappearing. There is no way you can lose that amount of weight giving up so little alcohol. It’s so sad that she can’t be honest with her audience and herself.

There is no shame in getting help, but there is shame in lying and deception.
Emmy, this goes for you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we think Rebel Wilson had surgery to lose weight?

Something caught my eye yesterday about Chrissy Swan. She was in the middle of making dinner and she did not have sour cream. She abandoned making dinner to walk 12km to the supermarket.

On average, walking a km is about ten minutes. Averaging 6 km in an hour. Dinner would have been two hours late.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do we think Rebel Wilson had surgery to lose weight?

Something caught my eye yesterday about Chrissy Swan. She was in the middle of making dinner and she did not have sour cream. She abandoned making dinner to walk 12km to the supermarket.

On average, walking a km is about ten minutes. Averaging 6 km in an hour. Dinner would have been two hours late.
I saw that as well. ‘Where’s mum?’ ‘Oh she just ducked down to the shops to grab some sour cream’…2 hours later ….
How stupid does she think her followers are? I really liked her, but the weight loss lie and all the accompanying lies are too much to handle.

Rebel Wilson having WLS wouldn’t surprise me, although I don’t follow her etc. does she have the gaunt face Chrissy has? I think that’s the most telling sign of WLS.

She who must not be named???
I think the stalker is back, not the insta mumma.

Reactions: 10
So Mumma was scoring at the b-ball today.

Next thing we will see her on the scoretable for the NBL or at the next World Championships.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chrissy just walked around the block a few times & her excess weight just fell off.?🙄
I found it hard to believe as well. There is no way at her original size that she would be walking as much as she claimed she was to lose the weight.

Reactions: 8
Rebel Wilson having WLS wouldn’t surprise me, although I don’t follow her etc. does she have the gaunt face Chrissy has? I think that’s the most telling sign of WLS.
Yep the same gaunt face Adele has as well. Crazy quick weight loss is telling, you can tell who has surgery. They just need to admit it. I would kill to be brave enough for weight loss surgery, I need all the help I can get. And I sure as tit wouldn’t hide it. I can’t bring myself to look into it because my hair is already so thin😕 I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for that step either.

• Sad
Oh the irony of Chrissie Swan hosting "Would I Lie to You". I have no issue with anyone taking care of themselves and even opting for surgery. But she has literally said it was giving up alcohol and walking once a day! If that's the case, why didn't we see much weight loss at I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? She came third so she was there a good chunk of time. Chrissie looks fantastic, bet she feels great but misleading other women her (now) previous size by saying it was simply walking and giving up the booze is not fair. Say nothing at all if you don't want to delve into your private life.
Rant over :ROFLMAO:
I gave up alcohol and no change in my weight

I only follow ms lovesherself from my business account on insta.

Yep the same gaunt face Adele has as well. Crazy quick weight loss is telling, you can tell who has surgery. They just need to admit it. I would kill to be brave enough for weight loss surgery, I need all the help I can get. And I sure as tit wouldn’t hide it. I can’t bring myself to look into it because my hair is already so thin😕 I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for that step either.
But rebel took a year to lose weight, not one week like the wannabe celeb.

Reactions: 3
Don’t even know where to start with this one. She’s a train wreck. I wonder, if we all stopped posting on Tattle, she would actually hate it, she LOVES reading here.
Agree. She definitely gets off on the attention here. The psychopath that she is enjoys this type of attention. It stokes her ego.

Reactions: 5
Same! I would love to do it, or even a breast reduction but the thought of major surgery + recovery, time off work and expenses is so off putting. Although if I did do it I wouldn’t lie, nor that I have an audience to tell 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.