Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 1000000%!!!! I hope once the teen hormones kick in, he tells her where to shove that phone.
I can just about guarantee this will happen - especially as Sage knows he has a dad who agrees and supports him, that the separation was partly due to EmmyLou's behaviour and Sage knows that if he challenges EmmyLou, he has another home to go to. Teen boys are a whole new level.

Reactions: 15
It was pre pandemic. I think it was her birthday

It was a christmas in july event.
I'm vaguely remember her going down to G-Town for her birthday and hooking up with some of her tribe members. Did LL dye someone hair with box dye or was that for something else?
I think she swindled them into the thinking it was just meeting up for her birthday but used her/them for a sponsored #ad.
Anyone??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately for Sage she probably sees that and unconsciously and psychologically she treats him as such. He’s become her new whipping boy to humiliate to inflate her own ego.
duck
Wow that's a really interesting observation - I think you're right. She did call him her "main man" a couple of days ago. Yuck. And also, I feel for Sage as he enters his teenage years living with a mum and 2 sisters. He will need more interactions with his Dad and other male relatives.

Reactions: 15
I looked at Gumbuya World’s stories hoping to find ELL doing a bomie but no luck ☹✌

I just to live up the road from there but moved states just before they had finished the massive renovation. Looks pretty good now lol

I like Jules’ platters and recipes she does a great job of making things look nice and presentable.
When she’s not photoshopping in the products like they did with the vitamins haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Flourish PR know who to go to when they need lacklustre instagram posts for their clients don’t they? The arcade and now the amusement park. EmmyLou’s stories at both places were rubbish, made no effort to show the places with any interest, but hey give EmmyLou press and freebies. The stories both started with her complaining - parked in the wrong spot and brought food she can’t take in. Great work. 10/10 would totally not go to either place coz they looked lame from her stories even when I know for sure they aren’t.

ETA - I bet the PR company sent her a message to not take her picnic in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sage...trying to get a turn on the hammer machine
I noticed that brief interaction too. She really didn't want to relinquish the hammer and be removed from the centre of attention. If she is only showing us "8 minutes of her day" why does she have to show us such awkward, painful and gross ones. It's not as though she can't refilm. She paints herself, and whatever she is shilling, in the worst possible light. She's so emotionally stunted, she acts like a 14 year old girl - it's all about Emmy, all the time and there is no capacity for self reflection.

Reactions: 9
I noticed that brief interaction too. She really didn't want to relinquish the hammer and be removed from the centre of attention. If she is only showing us "8 minutes of her day" why does she have to show us such awkward, painful and gross ones. It's not as though she can't refilm. She paints herself, and whatever she is shilling, in the worst possible light. She's so emotionally stunted, she acts like a 14 year old girl - it's all about Emmy, all the time and there is no capacity for self reflection.
"Awkward, painful and gross"

She doesn't see it like that and to her that sort of behaviour is normal.
Start saving for the therapy, LL because all of "the children" are going to need it.

Reactions: 5
Sarita and Brodie were very much staying at home when Vic reopened leading me to assume they weren't vaccinated. Then about a month maybe two later Sarita went to the races which she would have had to show proof of vax. Then a few weeks ago they flew to Byron so they either have exemptions or they got vaxxed which I presume they did
I guess it’s hard to hold onto those principles when 9 out of 10 people had the jab with no issue, got on with life and you have to sit at home. Can’t just sell toilet cleaning gel to us suckers!!!

Reactions: 6
Hitching a ride on the next sponsored bandwagon.. Urban Cleaning. Mark your posts as an ad Emmy you absolute con artist. How do you report these people??

Reactions: 14
Mate, you can eat all the light cheese in the world. It's not going to help a damn bit when you're shovelling party size packets of Cheezels down your gob

Reactions: 12
You can’t trick your body into thinking you’re full just because you eat super slowly. She would do much better to accurately track her macros to ensure she is giving her body the right amount of fat, protein and carbs it needs at each meal to stay fuller for longer. Eating less than your body requires will just leave you hungry and more likely to snack on foods that aren’t going to help you meet your goals. It’s a classic restrict then binge cycle and it’s not sustainable longterm.

ETA: also how bleeping boring is that approach to food. I eat very healthily and it’s wayyyy more interesting than 3 wraps a day. Isn’t she supposed to be some sort of cook?! FFS get in the kitchen with a variety of seasonal vegies and show your audience how you can make delicious, healthy, satisfying, family friendly meals. It’s not that hard! Ugh her inability to put any real effort into ANYTHING is astonishing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FAAARRKK!!
I had to step away from the Cachia thread for a moment as it's exhausting then I check out what LL is up to and she is giving advice on health and nutrition.
I will scream is she starts explaining how to vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eating slowly will not make your body think you are full.

The best thing she could do is drink a big glass of water 20 minutes before every meal. This WILL make her feel full as a lot of the time we think we’re hungry, we’re actually dehydrated.

She needs to stop giving out any advice when it comes to food, diet or exercise because she doesn’t stick to anything she starts, so why would anyone take her advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.