Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people are dumb enough to purchase a light stim coz EL told you to, I kinda find it hard to feel much sympathy 🙈🙈
I don’t feel sorry for her followers at all. Getting sucked in to her doterra, ugly aprons, magazines and light stims. She charges her insane prices and shills all her tit because these people lap it up. They drive from all over Victoria to go to a stupid pop up shop for bullshit fast fashion at ridiculous prices. Serves them all right. Just like cachia’s lot dropping $60 on every set of pjs they drop.

Reactions: 7
How long can she keep claiming she has swelling from the surgery?? I was pregnant 15 years ago…. Can I still claim is post baby weight ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she said pre covid she was a 14 but that must have been city chic size 14.
Sorry, you are right. I just panicked and didn’t listen properly. 16 is still a stretch though. She is a 14/16 in Zoe moss which isn’t true sizing so one of us has a personal sizing issue and I really hope it’s not me.

Reactions: 3
There is no way she’s a 16! She is lying to her ‘community’ again. All she does is lie.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone - no matter their size - go shopping in a sports bra and shorts. She is bleeping nuts.

Reactions: 13
I dunno why anyone cares about the money she spends?
Her money she can do what she wants with it.

Yeah she a narcissistic, self obsessed witch who seems to spend not much on her kids and a boatload on herself, but if she’s got the money what does it matter if she spends it?
The excessive consumerism she displays fits right in with her narcissistic behaviour and I find it a bit sickening tbh. It’s not just her though, it’s all the ‘Instagrammers’ and their need to constantly buy stuff and also accept free, usually expensive, stuff from brands, they are all tone deaf to what rest of society is and has been going through.

No amount of clothes, shoes, free trips is going to make EL happy because happiness doesn’t come from stuff, in fact it often contributes to just more unhappiness.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, you are right. I just panicked and didn’t listen properly. 16 is still a stretch though. She is a 14/16 in Zoe moss which isn’t true sizing so one of us has a personal sizing issue and I really hope it’s not me.
There is an interesting post on the ZM Swap and Sell FB page atm.
A woman is selling 3 garments but her size descriptions are interesting.
"Size 10 but would comfortably fit size 12"
"Size 8 but would fit a size 12, I'm a 10 and it's too big for me"
"XS (10) but woukd fit a generous Size 12"

There really should be a law against vanity sizing.

Reactions: 10
Guys I’m getting really worried I have body dysmorphia. I swear I’m a size 14 on my top half and 12 on my legs. I’ve also lost 10kgs in nearly a year. But now she is saying she is a size 14! I’m not as big as her and would only be slightly taller 😩 please tell me I’m not crazy
Only 14 kilos in 12 months! Lounatic has 'lost' 11 kilos in 2 months! Keep up!

JOKING! WELL DONE!

• Haha
I had an appendectomy a few years ago, I think I still have some swelling from that... it's totally swelling from my surgery like 6 years ago, I just know it... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I audibly gasped! My daughter asked me if I was okay… 🤣 Too small but she bought it anyway ‘cos she’ll fit it soon. Sure Jan.
Lorna would be SEETHING at this post! Remember she wouldn't even hire a size 12 receptionist???

Also i cant wear crop tops at rhe best of times bc they are uncomfortable as hell and im a size 10 with no boobs. How she finds that comfortable to squeeze into with her back fat protruding like when a footy frank explodes, is beyond me.

Also, if im sweaty, getting off a sports bra is near on impossible. Does she just sleep in them and then cut them off?? Never seen her wear the same one twice. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she readjusting a fungy flap here?! View attachment 1070580
JM is right at the bottom of the escalators in Westfield. The amount of people that would have seen this display is quite high and i bet every single one of them said to themselves or the person they're with "what the duck is that". I know me and mum would have.
Why are you shopping in gym clothes???? Put on something comfy so you can sit down.

I used to work at Nine West on Collins st and i tell you now if this display walked in we'd be discussing it for days after. Seriously put on some jeans and a tee. Yes even a cropped tee. Just not a sports bra.

• Haha
Each to their own, but I like to wash my new clothes before I wear them.. even more relevant after all the ringworm fungas talk in the last month 🤢

Reactions: 11
I jumped off a few hours to attend my second course on Zoom. Lou brought the goods. I thought the crop top looked fine on the book area when she faceted directly to the phone. She turned and surprise.

Keanu Reeves who is swimming in money duct tapes his shoes.

She may wear the shoes maybe a season and then what? She had literally a wardrobe of designer clothes with tags on them.

Would the money been better spend on say education or skills? What happens if influencing or tv presenting doesn’t work and she is at CL on work for the dole?

Thanks guys for bringing me some joy between studying, online classes and assignments. I don’t really see people other than classmates who have cameras on and my family.

Who wears clothes without washing them?

Maybe Lou could use her $$$ to sponsor children overseas and given them a chance at an education? Look at the children in Haiti who want and desire and education. Or instead of getting 6847494 pairs of glasses. Spend some of that money on people to give their vision back. Please don’t gloat about in on Instagram when you do either.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe I need to start charge Lazylou financial advice?

You can tell she is someone who recently came into money by the way she spends.

Lou my previous post was free. If you want more advice pay me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.