Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s honestly so low the way she promotes ‘body positivity’ and ‘contagious confidence’ and yet is all weight loss obsession, all the time- and gone about in the MOST unhealthy way, also. That she continues to het any work at all from brands, let alone make a seemingly high income from her ‘work’, just astounds me. Is the bar really that low?

Reactions: 8
Someone on the Sarah’s Day thread ran an engagement tool on Sophie Cachia - she has 17.9% fake followers!! Would love to know the stats on EL!
We all know she spends big $$$$ in her ridiculous path to stardom. She would be 30% fake followers, 50% hate followers and 20% desperate minions that happily hand over their money every time she’s on the shill

Reactions: 8
At the end of the day, influencers/celebs/actors/singers/reality tv stars etc think they made it if they call out/block trolls, get sickly sweet messages from their fans, constantly chasing the materialistic things and world.

Reactions: 6
I reckon A Love lost interest when she put on the weight..
I don’t think so. I’ve said before that EL’s weight is the least offensive thing about her. I think Aaron lost interest because she is a selfish, narcissistic, controlling and nasty woman who belittled him and publicly diminished his worth every chance she got. It took him a long time to escape but it often does for men and women who have been emotionally and financially abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We all know she spends big $$$$ in her ridiculous path to stardom. She would be 30% fake followers, 50% hate followers and 20% desperate minions that happily hand over their money every time she’s on the shill
I was thinking about these influencers’ stagnant follower counts the other day. I wonder if there are a lot of people who are long term followers? Or do people follow for a short time and then realise how terrible they are and unfollow a short time later, only to be replaced by more unsuspecting people? I really think influencer marketing is on the nose now l and I wonder how long it will take for brands to catch up. These idiots have around 0.5% of the population tuning into them (maybe.. maths isn’t my strong suit 🥴), but so many of their followers are fake or disengaged. It’s funny that they are all coming out claiming to be victims of bullying and trolling when I think they can just feel the shift and their cushy lifestyles are slipping through their fingers. I think it might be time to update the old resume.

Someone on the Sarah’s Day thread ran an engagement tool on Sophie Cachia - she has 17.9% fake followers!! Would love to know the stats on EL!
I'd love to know why her number of followers haven't changed in years.
TYM would be lucky to have 10% of followers who are genuine fans.

Reactions: 4
The fact she didn't gain any followers after Survivor is pretty funny, I'm sure she was expecting thousand s 🤣

Reactions: 9
Ohh if i can remember what site that does that I’ll have a look. I’ve checked Ashy Bines and Georgie Stevenson before and it wasn’t good 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d say bought followers, Insta wank circle where they all comment on each other to boost engagement, hate followers, people who followed in the InstaFamous hey day and just haven’t unfollowed make up the majority on influencers numbers.

The fact that no one’s followers has increased in years, and comments/engagement are at rock bottom is a sure sign of the death of the influencer.

Reactions: 12
Ash lazy loo... been reading here again...

her weight doesn't define her etc etc, happy with it..but wants to be a size 10..without alienating her "community" . lol!

I’d say bought followers, Insta wank circle where they all comment on each other to boost engagement, hate followers, people who followed in the InstaFamous hey day and just haven’t unfollowed make up the majority on influencers numbers.

The fact that no one’s followers has increased in years, and comments/engagement are at rock bottom is a sure sign of the death of the influencer.
Apparently this is why people are now turning to TikTok.. even older people.. it's seen as more authentic and "entertaining"..

Nothing screams "fit, healthy and happy" more that being breathless while walking and talking to strangers on your phone.
But yeah, I believe you!! 🤣

And still she's isn't walking with her dogs.
Maybe they stay home to protect the undupervised children🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Her insta story this morning about her contentment with her wait. Yet she still went on abou eating and food lazy lou, where the he are your kids. Mine where in high school before i ever left them home alone.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.