Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Another day, another dress that doesn’t fit properly.
Now Emmy.. are you sure AL’s dinner invitation went that sweetly?
Or was it more like..
AARON.. I HAVE NO ONE TO GO GET A STEAK WITH. COME WITH ME. I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE FUCKEN VEGAN, I NEED MY FOLLOWERS TO KNOW I THAT I FUCKEN PAY FOR SHIT. I’M WEARIN A FUCKEN BEWWWDIFUL DRESS AND I GOT MA FUCKEN PIG TROTTERS ON. AARON GET THE KIDS IN THE CAR NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bradsbigjeep

"Does this happen to you? you go away for a week and the kids shoot up?"

No Emmyloo, no it does not, because I do not leave my children for a week, especially for a fat camp to do things I could very easily implement at home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

icouldsizedown

What.the.fuck. is with this choice of song???
She's like a highschool girl leaving hints for her crush on her MSN bio thingy. Yuck. The secondhand embarrassment is off the chart. Girl, please, please seek therapy. Please.
nek minut there’ll be a quote

“she was a cheezel
But he didn’t have fingers

-rupi kaur”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

belzey

That look she gave Sage was revolting.... LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR CHILDRENS BOUNDARIES SLOPPYLOU 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

AJAYA

VIP Member
🤢🤢🤢🤢 scratching her fungas whilst handling food, this bitch is repulsive

I’m glad the kids get to do something fun, but it’s so obvious that the only reason she’s there with them this weekend is because she needs them to attend events.

She has a lot of confusing behaviour, but I don’t understand why she films these things that make her look awful and then uploads anyway. Like the stuff with Sage yesterday where he very clearly did not want to be filmed. Her face totally flipped and you could see what a monster she is. Sage wasn’t doing anything wrong. Or constantly scratching her bloody rash 🤮. Can’t she control it for eight minutes a day 🙄
I think Sage is terrified of her, he clearly didn't want to be filmed this morning yet he let her anyway. Poor kid, fuck those so-called trolling laws, I think consent for children should be more of a priority.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Whiskers1

VIP Member
There is obviously some type of self help con in the works, whether it be weight loss or something else. Maybe something to do with the journaling she is suddenly obsessed with. Life is very good all of a sudden, can’t help but think there is an agenda.
Yep you're on the money.
Maybe she's going to go to a wellness retreat as opposed to a fat camp.
Or releasing a journal/diary like Steph Pase.

Dear Diary....
Tonight I squashed me titties till they hung where my gunt used to be, picked my carbuncle's, scratched my mange, then my minge, terrorised the vegan ex with a steak, then pretended I did a 3 hour walk for my, you know, you know, all my community, got Leah back up out of bed cos God forbid she has any other life now, to film me doing absolutely fuck all. Then I ate more cheezels.
My soul is restored, my chakras are centred ✌✌
I used to use oils on my feet once to do all that but had to find a new gig to rip the minions off.
Bye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I watched the BTS making of that bizarre llama drama and she confirms it’s American Sign Language and tries to give a reason why but basically all I could gather was that using the sign language of another country just fit in with her whole Native American/Aztec/Inca cultural appropriation vibes. Llamas and the headpieces and the repetition of “tribe” was so yuck and now learning that performative bullshit was also offensive to the deaf community? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS. Nobody around to say “oi mate, this whole thing is a bit fucken cooked, don’t ya reckon?!”
Nothing resonates more with a "tribe" of suburban Australian housewives than Aztecs, native Americans, llamas and underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AskMeAQuestion

I’ve been a long time lurker of GOMI and found Tattle a month or so ago. I’m not really one to comment, but absolutely love reading all your observations - you genuinely have me cackling!

But the rash scratching this morning whilst preparing food, and poor Sage being filmed AGAIN when he clearly doesn’t want to, I just couldn’t help myself. I am mortified!

I also think she was planning on taking the food in, but was called out by followers and also potentially the waterpark that she’s not allowed to. It makes no sense that you’d make them and just leave them in a hot car all day? Anyway, so much more to say and so little time. Love you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Not with the way she was shoving that steak wrap down her pie hole.
You need to be on a virtual liquid diet for about 2 weeks.
She'd never cope.
She could reach out and get advice from Chrissy Swan, she's definitely had bariatric surgery.
Oh the irony of Chrissie Swan hosting "Would I Lie to You". I have no issue with anyone taking care of themselves and even opting for surgery. But she has literally said it was giving up alcohol and walking once a day! If that's the case, why didn't we see much weight loss at I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here? She came third so she was there a good chunk of time. Chrissie looks fantastic, bet she feels great but misleading other women her (now) previous size by saying it was simply walking and giving up the booze is not fair. Say nothing at all if you don't want to delve into your private life.
Rant over :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, you’re all a hell of a lot nicer than me! Feeling sorry for her and wanting her to get her life together? I literally couldn’t give a fuck whether she ever changes or not coz I find her online presence legitimately hilarious and nothing more. Admittedly I don’t ‘get’ influencers or the whole culture surrounding it; I don’t find inspiration in mundane mums having a crack, nor want to be told what to buy by people who financially benefit from my purchasing choices (I’m perfectly good at wasting money without assistance!)

I’ve never followed her, never will, around the time she was trying to get invited to Logies I took note of her in a “what in the actual hell is this woman doing?” kinda way and have had a morbid curiosity ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yo yo yo! A new thread for Emmylou Loves already!

Congrats to @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor for the thread title.

Honourable mention to our runner up @SnarkyTart for the brilliant “Areola bigger than plates, fungi still her only mate” suggestion.

Party size bags of Cheezels all round! (A minimum of one bag each of course).

• Haha
  • Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
Maybe Lou could use her $$$ to sponsor children overseas and given them a chance at an education?
Honestly, she barely sponsors her own children. I used to drop money on myself like that BEFORE I HAD KIDS. Now most of my expendable income is used on them. They play sports and learn instruments. We take them to movies we don’t want to watch and events that we aren’t interested in. They definitely have way cooler clothes than me. The way we see Emmy spend money on herself vs her family is really quite sickening. And we know when she has to shell out anything for them because she declares it all on stories, like it is extraordinary? If I had been away from my kids for a week, chilling in a hotel room with a side of fat shaming and salad wraps, I’d be stopping by smiggle on my way home, not Jo Mercer.

• Heart

Notpaid-justgifted

She’s in for a hell of a week. Any tuned in parent knows you don’t do a big night Saturday and follow up with a massive Sunday during school term, unless you can’t absolutely avoid it. especially after team sport, those kids are going to be tired and ratty all week and she’s going to wonder why 🙄

the term for what she is doing is called “disneyland parent”. All fun zero substance or responsibility

Sponfused

VIP Member
I had to scroll back through her feed but I was put on to her by a friend in 2019 because she was "so fun and body positive." I distinctly remember I began following her when she was preparing for the Arias because I remember thinking to myself what the actual fuck. My friend still follows and loves her. I saw through it all very quickly and just stayed for the lols.View attachment 1067971
Oh my god, we might be mates IRL. I’m ashamed to admit that I told a couple of my friends to follow her. I doubt they are still following her now though. I started following her a really long time ago, like back when her car was breaking down on the way to school drop off and she was working at the nail salon. I’m a pretty discerning person but I do love an underdog narrative. In the beginning Emmy did actually seem like she was a bit of a hustler and like she had some aspirational goals. The first thing I purchased from her was the Frank Green cup.. she had been going on about hers for months and when they wanted to collab with her, it was presented as being a bit of a surprise opportunity. I genuinely thought it was well deserved and I wanted to support her. Then she started releasing more products in the pink and red colour way.. pop sockets, hoodies etc. And not long after that, she started spruiking herself as a business expert/social media mogul, running workshops and what not. It all happened very quickly. I hung around for the weird llama videos and the photoshoots in her undies but I tapped out when she broke down in adairs over buying her kids nice linen for the first time, meanwhile she has always been decked out head to toe in designer garb. I feel like she thought it was going to be another moment when everyone gushed over how far she had come, when in fact it actually highlighted how selfish she had been all along. I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost a lot of longtime followers after that as I remember her justifying spending so much money on herself as an investment in her career. Sorry for the long rant but I am still shocked that I bought into it for so long.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
How many times get Sage say he DOESN'T WANT TO BE FILMED!? And she then gives him that putrid look?! Leave the poor kid alone for fuck sake.

And no, Lounatic. They haven't magically grown in '5 days' you have barely seen them for weeks.

• Sad

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I am just saying it could be a possibility. She has talked about periods before but never described her periods like that before.

Some top hospitals in the USA are part of the study. Just because it did not happen to you, you don’t have to be mean about it.
I’m not being mean at all. Or denying it as a possibility. I think it’s a long bow to draw and a strange comment for this type of forum.

I’m in healthcare, there are millions of studies at many many “top hospitals” and many of those designed to debunk theories.

I also don’t know what outcome you wanted from your comment.

Reactions: 25