Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That big sigh from S when she turned the camera....read the room Emmy.

The rambling into the camera at gumbuya world. Just take the kids in!

Hope they get to go on a few rides in between filming her.

Reactions: 10
Weird way to word it though...why not just say "SL is coming along with the kids".

You're probably right, and that's me reading into the use of the word single.
I thought the same thing but she just said in her story thar they’re still engaged. She always says SL is a single mother so I went through the same thought process. EmmyLou makes nothing at all clear.

And is she leaving chicken wraps in the car all day probably in an esky? Why? Can they seriously not wait until they get home to eat?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You know what would make you more relatable to said "community" staying the duck home on a Sunday, tend to your house, the pets, washing and prep for week ahead like the rest of us! Give the kids a break for the love of god

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🤢🤢🤢🤢 scratching her fungas whilst handling food, this witch is repulsive

I’m glad the kids get to do something fun, but it’s so obvious that the only reason she’s there with them this weekend is because she needs them to attend events.

She has a lot of confusing behaviour, but I don’t understand why she films these things that make her look awful and then uploads anyway. Like the stuff with Sage yesterday where he very clearly did not want to be filmed. Her face totally flipped and you could see what a monster she is. Sage wasn’t doing anything wrong. Or constantly scratching her bloody rash 🤮. Can’t she control it for eight minutes a day 🙄
I think Sage is terrified of her, he clearly didn't want to be filmed this morning yet he let her anyway. Poor kid, duck those so-called trolling laws, I think consent for children should be more of a priority.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ok, i just caught up on the last day and well, what the duck. She is a more disgusting than a literal pig in a sty.
Also Sage definitely did not want to be on camera. Even at highpoint. He wanted to try hit the thing, doesn't mean you have to take the camera off him. Stop the filming and then take the phone.

Also she needs niacinamide stat for her hyperpigmentation. Her skin looks like a cheap vinyl handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another free event for the kids.

Last night Camilla showed off the new free ASICS shoes giving to the free event at High Point.

Today they are headed off to a free trip to the waterpark and Lou mentions sunscreen. Someone was reading the sunscreen comments on here during Arlie Beach holiday.

Maybe Sage was implying to take her first dates at the arcade or as Lou called it Arcadia. Pretty sure she called Arcadia. But it just be me and my hearing that heard that.
More like he's referring to his dad going on dates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off snark topic but how did you keep the surgery info to yourself/ explain your weight loss? I’m seriously considering this option but would like to keep it private.
Obviously I told the people in my life who needed to know. I just told people I was eating less when they asked. I didn’t really have a problem with it but I’m a pretty private person at the best of times.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing but she just said in her story thar they’re still engaged. She always says SL is a single mother so I went through the same thought process. EmmyLou makes nothing at all clear.

And is she leaving chicken wraps in the car all day probably in an esky? Why? Can they seriously not wait until they get home to eat?
Has anyone mentioned the incessant scratching of her arm pit the same time she said single mummas? It’s been two seconds since I read this thread and have 12 pages to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Has anyone mentioned the incessant scratching of her arm pit the same time she said single mummas? It’s been two seconds since I read this thread and have 12 pages to catch up on 🤣
Grab yaself a bowl of fucken Cheezels, rearrange your crop top and settle back in the secondhand post op recliner and catch up on the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does the lady who is perpetually exhausted and knackered get up so early? What reason is there to be making chicken wraps before 7am to then arrive at Gumbaya World 45 minutes before it even opens? I just don’t understand how she plans her days. Get your kids up and all excited and head off… to then stand around in a car park for almost an hour?

Reactions: 31
Hahaha that was me yesterday!

ETA; the 12 pages, not the scratching of my bits;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does the lady who is perpetually exhausted and knackered get up so early? What reason is there to be making chicken wraps before 7am to then arrive at Gumbaya World 45 minutes before it even opens? I just don’t understand how she plans her days. Get your kids up and all excited and head off… to then stand around in a car park for almost an hour?
That made no sense to me either. Why get there so early? Why leave chicken wraps in a hot car all day? Is she planning on a side of salmonella with the fungal rash germs? She's horrid.

Reactions: 18
Safe just have gotten in big trouble after trying to tell Emmy not to film him yesterday. You could tell her wanted to tell her to stop again this morning but didnt. She’s so foul. Aaron man up and take the kids from this grot

ohh and the scratching.Why would she upload that? Film it again. She had her hand down her dress for ages 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve been a long time lurker of GOMI and found Tattle a month or so ago. I’m not really one to comment, but absolutely love reading all your observations - you genuinely have me cackling!

But the rash scratching this morning whilst preparing food, and poor Sage being filmed AGAIN when he clearly doesn’t want to, I just couldn’t help myself. I am mortified!

I also think she was planning on taking the food in, but was called out by followers and also potentially the waterpark that she’s not allowed to. It makes no sense that you’d make them and just leave them in a hot car all day? Anyway, so much more to say and so little time. Love you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She obviously made the wraps to take inside for lunch, then realised once she was there that she couldnt and just tried to cover it up 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.