Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked one of my accounts, she's definitely reading here tonight. Must have been while at dinner with the fam.
What do you think her method is for stalking tattlers on Insta? I still think the random stories popping up hours later is suss as.

Reactions: 7
Oh and wanted to say LOL that the ringworm is gone but she has another rash now. Yes probably contact dermatitis bc you're obsessed with tattle and wear crop tops that are too tight for you to *stick it to us* and show how confident you are. Literally every part of your life is so unhealthy. Sort it out.
I could do with a mid weekend!

Not raining yet but humid. Not walking weather in the middle of the day!

Well that's sad that she had the time to do that. Or does her assistant do it. Was it mentioned on this thread or Cachia's - someone suggested that followers are getting blocked if they follow the anti-influencer pages
It's concerning that she has another rash. She needs to see a dermatologist. Emmylou, you're not sleeping well because rashes get itchy in bed. You need to sleep on one of those cooling mattresses or mattress protectors or one of those menopausal nighties that keep you cool and counteract the hot flushes.

Reactions: 6
I can’t decide if Leah is over paid or under paid.

Over paid = Telling Lazy Loo that she looks good in that green sack because she knows she is earning good coin from hyping this clown up

Or

Under paid= Telling Lazy loo she looks good in that dress because she knows we’ll all get a laugh out of it and Emmy falls for any compliment she gets?

😂😂
I’m late to the party but who is this Leah chick!!! I’ve been following Emmy Lou for years but missed this bit lol

What do you think her method is for stalking tattlers on Insta? I still think the random stories popping up hours later is suss as.
That was weird, I agree. I don't recommend people coming here to say they've just been blocked because I think EmmyLou's team keep tabs of who they block each day and they can work out who you are over here. They are definitely reading here - you don't even need to join it's a completely public forum.

Reactions: 8
It's concerning that she has another rash. She needs to see a dermatologist. Emmylou, you're not sleeping well because rashes get itchy in bed. You need to sleep on one of those cooling mattresses or mattress protectors or one of those menopausal nighties that keep you cool and counteract the hot flushes.
And probs wash your sheets more than once a month, don’t wear the same munty clothes every day and how about you wash the brand new clothes you keep putting on the second you buy them and get rid of all the chemicals they are treated with. duck she should be paying us for all the advice we give her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m late to the party but who is this Leah chick!!! I’ve been following Emmy Lou for years but missed this bit lol
There are 2 Leah's working for her - not sure of the spelling for each of them. One Leah is doing most of the filming (how annoying of Sage that he insists on going to school) and the other Leah/Lia has just returned from maternity leave but I'm not sure what she actually does.

And probs wash your sheets more than once a month, don’t wear the same munty clothes every day and how about you wash the brand new clothes you keep putting on the second you buy them and get rid of all the chemicals they are treated with. duck she should be paying us for all the advice we give her 😂
Yes - and use the Canesten Antibacterial And Antifungal Laundry Liquid Sanitiser for sheets, towels and clothing. Read it here first Emmy :love:

Reactions: 12
My theory is one of the methods she employs is that she checks to see if the people watching her stories are followers (I'm not).

The stories hours later is so suss! She must spend all day eating Cheezels lol.

Reactions: 5
That was weird, I agree. I don't recommend people coming here to say they've just been blocked because I think EmmyLou's team keep tabs of who they block each day and they can work out who you are over here. They are definitely reading here - you don't even need to join it's a completely public forum.
That's true! Opps my bad 🙊

My theory is one of the methods she employs is that she checks to see if the people watching her stories are followers (I'm not).

The stories hours later is so suss! She must spend all day eating Cheezels lol.
Emmysleuth’s engagement is going to suffer if she blocks too many of us. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A good place to start would be showering and changing her sweaty clothes after exercising.
Then she needs to get another diabetes test, if she on fact had one in the first place.
She is displaying so many symptoms it quite scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t with her today. Super preachy about diet, exercise and mental health but she’s still binging cheezels, squeezing into a size 12 and chasing her ex. “Anything can happen” yes, like your titties pointing in two different directions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That dress is ridiculously unflattering on her body type. The 'flattened pancake boob look' doesn't work for any of us, girlfriend.
Colour looked great on her though, I'll definitely give her that.

The Beyonce lyrics over the family pic with Aaron. Oh yikes, she wants him back, right?
That has to really suck. It made me feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 10
I had a look on that clothing website and this is a similar dress, worn by a lady with a small bust and it still doesn’t look that flattering.

The too short flowy style is giving me Toddler Chic.

I love how she mentioned the 1 1/2 hour walk she squeezed in before picking up the kids from school and how it’s hard to fit it in…Most people are at work they can’t walk for hours and hours (apparently)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.