Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch how now she'll refer to her kids as "the children" in her very posh presenters voice, throw an exaggerated swallow/gulp in there, as she tells us all how she bought them gifts because she missed them so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch how now she'll refer to her kids as "the children" in her very posh presenters voice, throw an exaggerated swallow/gulp in there, as she tells us all how she bought them gifts because she missed them so much.
I’m so glad someone else has noticed how she refers to them as ‘the children’. It’s so weird and distant like she’s talking about random kids, the children from the local school, rather than her own kids. My kids, the kids, my children - any of these are better options than ‘the children’.
Always makes me think of a horror movie where ‘the children’ are possessed by something and start to prey on the adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t that be so nice? No doubt she’ll shout them a meal at her favourite restaurant.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t that be so nice? No doubt she’ll shout them a meal at her favourite restaurant.
Straight to The Graham for dinner tonight.

I’m so glad someone else has noticed how she refers to them as ‘the children’. It’s so weird and distant like she’s talking about random kids, the children from the local school, rather than her own kids. My kids, the kids, my children - any of these are better options than ‘the children’.
Always makes me think of a horror movie where ‘the children’ are possessed by something and start to prey on the adults.
It's when she feels guilty about something, she puts on the voice and is very profesh T.V lady with the pursed lips "the children and I.... "
any other time it's screeching galah voice scrunched up face "yeah me and the kids just goin' for a quick fuckin' dinner, duck me, I'm fuckin' knackered, qhat a day and Sagey just loves it don't ya Sagey, it so bewdiful"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes absolutely, if I was away from my kids for a week and had free time at the shops I would absolutely be buying them clothes and gifts. She did that little shopping spree with them before they went to Qld and I vaguely recall her buying Sage a new shirt to wear to a movie premiere (while she was also buying herself one) but that's it.
Remember she also took Sage shopping at Cotton On and cried because he liked light coloured clothes. She’s bought the girls bathers but that’s pretty much all they wore over the summer holidays. I don’t think I saw them in actual clothes very often.

Reactions: 8
"Your crop top princess"... in what universe! 🤣🤣

she is beyond delusional..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she still have that rash!!! Didn’t she go to the doctor about it weeks ago now??

• Angry
Reactions: 9
"Yo yo, Mama's home. I dropped a fucktonne of money on myself *giggle* look at this bewwwdiful tangerine crop top. Shh Vida, mommy's talking *rolls eyes at camera* did I bring you anything? Oh yeah, here, I got you and Camelia these little soaps from the hotel room. And Sagey, you can have the Lorna Jane bag *giggles, scrunches face* awww just missed them so much *back to presenter voice* So as I was saying, the Jo Mercer shoes will look so gawjus with the Zoe Moss dress that's dropping in I think a week. Can't remember the name but it's a bewdiful like polyester that looks so, so umm *rapidly blinking eyes* like just bewdiful you know quality. All right Vida, I'll make you a sausage *crazy laughter* just another day bei‐-" story cuts off randomly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She's really trying to make crop tops happen. She's so fetch.

Also how on earth does this fit well when there's boob and arm fat spilling out the side? The lorna Jane staff should have told her!
That is all kinds of wrong. Honey, it don't fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can’t either Emmi or Sophie put the bloody toilet lid down? 🚽 It’s even down on the emoji 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really like that orange jumper from LJ she was wearing. I don’t buy their overpriced crap anyway but wouldn’t be able to wear it now that she has

Reactions: 7
The rash is itchy and spreading 🤮. HOW does she think it’s appropriate to go and try clothes on?!! it’s not like anything she buys fits anyway, so why bother? Not spending her life in sweaty, too tight clothes and washing her dirty clothes after she wears them would make such a difference 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor crop top princess hasn’t been able to sleep for weeks because of her rash. Tell that to your pretend friend Turia Pitt that you mentioned once when she could not sleep when doctors were treating her burns.

I’m not defending her but yesterday I read an article that a woman was experiencing itchy skin and it was a symptom and her only symptom of cancer.

As with her description of periods a couple of weeks ago. I am assuming she is vaccinated for the purposes of this post. That some women have reported their periods are heavier and more clots than before vaccines. Some menopausal woman have reported their periods return. Others have reported the absence of periods. Doctors have dismissed this issues as stress. But the USA and Europe are beginning to take these women as serious. USA will conduct studies into these concerns.

Now I’m not a conspiracy theorists or trying to start Covid/vax debates.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.