Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
And his Patreon is now down to 17% of his ‘goal’

Views on YouTube are bought…… without those views are under 200.

Little to no engagement on Facebook. Academy at 113……. With zero posts everyday.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

itsme!1983

Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Potatocake

Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
😳

Is this like a magic spell or something? shout it loud & often enough & people will believe & it will actually happen?!

Those who constantly need to scream

"Living my best life...so happy...blah, blah",

usually aren't any of that & real life is the exact opposite.

In any type of reality, how is this a 'job'???
For a comparison can I tell you about my last 14 days please?

I have:

* worked 86.5hours over 2 weeks at job one, with a further 44 hrs worked at job two (evenings /nights) sometimes surviving on 3 hrs sleep

* job two is actually my own business and although I have very good people that work for me, I still have to be available. I have probably spent a couple of hours firefighting issues, including visiting our office out of hours to deal with a couple of issues.

* I am a parent. I have had to fit in the usual parenting obligations, as well as extra curricular activities - also known as Mums Taxi

* I have my own home. Popular to contrary belief, the fairies don't actually come in and cook /clean and partake in general household chores you know.

*On top of all of the above, I also share caring for a family member with my siblings. That is not a chore, that is something you do naturally when you are an empathetic person. Not that you know the meaning of the word, mind.

Come and spend a day in my shoes, you would know all about real work when you have 2 real jobs and people that depend on you.

You call content creating a job and rely on DWP for your income. Maybe if you did an honest days work people would take you seriously - as it is DWP have been giving you handouts. You do know that you have to declare income made by TT and YT dont you? Don't worry, I know you are busy "creating content" so I have taken the liberty of sending them the info myself.

As you were 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
They won't be pedigree, he was asking if ppl were bothered about puppies being registered a while ago (consensus was no, but parent, & puppy, health checks were more important). But a full rottweiler puppy will still probably go for over £1k? Don't know if demand has dropped off due to current crisis, this could prove to be a very costly mistake. He'll have just seen the potential £10k & not considered any costs or just doing it as cheap as possible.

Absolutely sickens me but it's no surprise is it. I think Sam is physically incapable of saying no at this point 🤬

Just looked, non reg £800-1200, kc registered are £1800+
Sam is clearly just as bad a person as Dan is, I've run out of sympathy for that woman. I think if we saw more of her, that would be more obvious. Her disregard for her pet's welfare is unsurprising considering how she treats her kids. She took in a man (a drug addict) that had absolutely nothing to his name on the verge of bankruptcy and mid-divorce - who had a Facebook page dedicated to rating women he was hooking up with (her included), moved him in within weeks to a home with her young children - let him take over the entire home the whole time those poor kids were in lockdown with no where else to go, lets him invite random people in to her home constantly, sits and does nothing when he films himself asking her teenage daughter about an explicit sexual act, lets him abuse people in her loacal community because he can't get his fix from the pharmacy, constantly emabarrasing her and the kids, lets him talk about taking over her parents land. The list is endless - of course she's letting him breed her dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Debs98

New thread suggestion

Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
#127 keeping a low profile with the continuing threats made against me 😳
He's got nowt better to do mate - let him carry on with his false accusations and paid for views if it makes him feel better.

In the meantime carry on smashing your goals and looking after your family cos those are the things that are making him jealous.

#FuckDW

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is incredible 😂😂😂. We all know this is the last we'll hear of this idea, but a bit of me wants it to go ahead just so we can witness what a catastrophe it'll be. These two plums can't waddle 10 minutes a day, let alone 10 miles a day!

Screenshot_20220726-140943.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Emj7969

Chatty Member
( sent in)

Considering he claims to be doing so well and views are going through the roof, he's still sending out emails en masse in the vain hope that someone, anyone will click the link and watch.

As for Kaz's pathetic attempt at a Patreon post - its just embarrassing at this point Babz. You wouldn't have got this when Lois was around. Just sayin' 🤷‍♀️
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….

• Wow
Reactions: 21

itsme!1983

Silence now for 3 days……..gone to Peru?
They were banging on one of the lives the other week about how they don’t work Fridays anymore -they needed to ensure they take a break as they are both workaholics and needed to ensure they had time out. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
"On the Graham Norton" FFS, who checks these things before they email them out and post them? You'd think with their massive investment they could afford to pay someone to proof read things...

He had a copywriter that used to do all these, but he fucked off along with the camera man, the social media team, the PA, the coaches, the fitness instructors, the nutritionalists and the best mate.

Tell me you're a cunt without telling me you're a cunt.

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Cos it's that simple 🙄
Of course its gonna be that simple to you when you don't own a house, have a proper job and no real responsibilities.

Of course its gonna be simple when you rely on Government Grants and DWP for handouts

Of course its gonna be simple when your answer to things when the going gets tough is to disappear and come back crying when you realise you need cash.

Of course its gonna be simple when you dont pay your bills, your taxes and your debts

Get another job? Coming from the bloke that can't turn up for those paying him is a bit fucking rich.

You are a cunt.Simples.

• Heart