Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenner on him coming back on Monday with another EPIC (read tit) business idea

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTAF?! This sounds like my 6 year olds creative writing from school that said his daddy was Batman and his mummy was married to Godzilla 😂 His members are going to get a shock when “elite” fat Dave rocks up 😂 How is he a “celebrity” personal trainer?! Oh god he’s referring to Kaz the famous reviewer isn’t he. 😂😂😂 I have no words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d advise everyone to message the guy who is going to be doing something with Dan -
X

Also ….. “celebrity trainer”
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This guy's never met Dave, has he? 🤣🤣🤣

Let's edit for accuracy:

Looking forward for Daniel Wheeler to join the Live Q&A this coming August 9 for our crew 🦁

Who is Dan Wheeler?
- International Front Cover Fitness Magazine model which he admits was due to use of steroids and extreme dieting, and even then had to be photoshopped
- Holds the British Record in in-door Rowing this is an outright lie
- Runs 2 health and fitness companies specializing in female fat loss two? Nope, just one...which he is winding down because it was such a bleeping failure
- Starred in Channel 4 Documentary, Super Slimmers yeah, about fifty years ago
- Secured a European Cookbook deal and fucked it up by being a knob
- Celebrity Personal Trainer, and elite coach who in the what now?

Want to join my team? Message today 🔥
Or join the 12 week strongman/woman ready course - Link in bio 🦁
Not if you're peddling the same tit or cut from the same cloth as Whanker...🙄

#seriousstrengthacademy
#strengthinyourpocket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Comments are open on the Instagram site because someone mentioned it 😂😂😂 whoever that is, I salute ya!!!
BAC84CBE-75E1-43B7-B932-8F80F45BF11C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And comment deleted 🤔
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you're a celebrity, you know?"

Dean : Gotcha, say no more Dude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you a celebrity, you know?"

Oh this just reminded me of that video sat with some sheep when he said if he went down the YouTube route he would become famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you're a celebrity, you know?"

It makes me sick to my stomach that this is EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD HAVE GONE!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.