Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! She has taken to tagging herself as a sexy bbw in her videos as well now. 😂 I thought she’d given the celebrity elite trainer 4K; I hope she’s read his refund policy 😂
She lost a cm off her fingers for constantly pleasuring herself over Wheeler.

Refund policy null and void I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know! She has taken to tagging herself as a sexy bbw in her videos as well now. 😂 I thought she’d given the celebrity elite trainer 4K; I hope she’s read his refund policy 😂
She tags Dan Wheeler in all of her tacky TT posts, desperate for him to notice her, meanwhile her hubby- aka 'Daddy', well he's just grateful to get the crumbs 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest review of the Griffin. Well known good pub …. But these two … what the f do they know about food?! It’s quite embarrassing they go for tit choices , the steak, locally sourced was it ? Aged? (Any info ?!) I think any good pub with good trip advisors will serve up a decent fish and chips , and steaks… because they are classics, and this is just boring to watch! At least they went somewhere that the place actually makes their own own food but show us the specials !!! The focaccia is the best you’ve had, compared to what? The one you bought in a supermarket? He probably saw the way dan was dressed and said this is the best pub you’ll ever go to as he looks like a bloody chav. My issue with his 80/20 , always he always told me to buy this buy that, he never allowed for people who actually liked cooking. His cook books weren’t cooking inventions, they were tit cheap versions of normal food ; these too haven’t got a clue about cooking, flavour, so there is no reason to listen to their opinion! Listening to him chew makes me want to punch in I’m the face. Anyway great to see he’s reading here and taking the tips!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest review of the Griffin. Well known good pub …. But these two … what the f do they know about food?! It’s quite embarrassing they go for tit choices , the steak, locally sourced was it ? Aged? (Any info ?!) I think any good pub with good trip advisors will serve up a decent fish and chips , and steaks… because they are classics, and this is just boring to watch! At least they went somewhere that the place actually makes their own own food but show us the specials !!! The focaccia is the best you’ve had, compared to what? The one you bought in a supermarket? He probably saw the way dan was dressed and said this is the best pub you’ll ever go to as he looks like a bloody chav. My issue with his 80/20 , always he always told me to buy this buy that, he never allowed for people who actually liked cooking. His cook books weren’t cooking inventions, they were tit cheap versions of normal food ; these too haven’t got a clue about cooking, flavour, so there is no reason to listen to their opinion! Listening to him chew makes me want to punch in I’m the face. Anyway great to see he’s reading here and taking the tips!
So they didn’t go for the specials? Just steak and fish and chips? What a pair of dullards. Someone has given them money to visit a pub a week and eat 😂😂😂😂. He looks puffy and unfit, good job he’s not running a fitness co anymore, doesn’t look fit enough to run a bath. I’m assuming this pub is still local to them and half the video was sped up driving to get there through country roads?

Reactions: 8
How did his podcast go with Dean what’s his name ?
Anyone know????

Also …… willing to wager he’s been living off covid loans and non payment of taxes ………
He won’t get away with it forever

• Heart
Cos it's that simple 🙄
Of course its gonna be that simple to you when you don't own a house, have a proper job and no real responsibilities.

Of course its gonna be simple when you rely on Government Grants and DWP for handouts

Of course its gonna be simple when your answer to things when the going gets tough is to disappear and come back crying when you realise you need cash.

Of course its gonna be simple when you dont pay your bills, your taxes and your debts

Get another job? Coming from the bloke that can't turn up for those paying him is a bit bleeping rich.

You are a bleep.Simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thats a bit pot kettle black isnt it Wheeler?

Are we talking about that same crappy Government that funded your furlough and gave you COVID loans?

Or the same crappy Government that gave you handouts via DWP? The same crappy Government that you owe cash to?

Just checking cos it seems your double standards have come into play here somewhere Dude.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.