Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep he was sent the screen grab of it and basically said so what.

Then this Monday nearly 6 months later a message out of the blue.

When was it Dave mentioned parenting?
Ah, just noticed he randomly messaged "duck off you bleep" this week out of nowhere. Whaaaat...?!

He posted the "what's worse - no dad or a dad that's a bleep" two days ago.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.
Do you think that's why he's suddenly run off to Wales?

Reactions: 9
If I was their investor I'd be pretty pissed atm. As always it's all talk and not doing.

"Reviewing" a few local eateries and watching some comedians is hardly earth shattering content. And 1 video in the last week..... has he lost interest already?

Whole thing seems to be the usual hap hazard rubbish.

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon he's asked Sam to ask for more maintenance and he's impolitely declined to fund her live in boyfriends addiction and pipe dreams and as usual to Wheelie Bin that makes you a "toxic bleep"?

If I was their investor I'd be pretty pissed atm. As always it's all talk and not doing.

"Reviewing" a few local eateries and watching some comedians is hardly earth shattering content. And 1 video in the last week..... has he lost interest already?

Most of which were filmed in the same sitting.

Reactions: 7

Lucky for him Kaz is so blindly in love, she doesn't care about ever re-paying her lone. The whole thing is ridiculous and pathetic!

Reactions: 6
Silence now for 3 days……..gone to Peru?
Nah that got put off til "September ish" cos of the prices during School Holidays.

His "investor" can give him £10k to use willy nilly and not expect a return but will quibble over a few quid for a plane ticket.

Yeah ok Wheeler, we believe ya 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well he did say himself that when he goes quiet he's relapsed......
I mean, if ditching the baseball cap and showing his full ugly self to the world isn't a flashing neon sign, I don't know what is. Only someone tripping balls would put that on the internet for the world to see.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah that got put off til "September ish" cos of the prices during School Holidays.

His "investor" can give him £10k to use willy nilly and not expect a return but will quibble over a few quid for a plane ticket.

Yeah ok Wheeler, we believe ya 🙄
It’s a well known holiday destination for families in the holidays. Lost count of the amount of my friends who go to Peru, said no one ever.

I mean, if ditching the baseball cap and showing his full ugly self to the world isn't a flashing neon sign, I don't know what is. Only someone tripping balls would put that on the internet for the world to see.
That was not a pleasant sight at all.

Knock off Nessa latest tiktoks- a hairs breath away from onlyfans
Why did I go and look? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Silence now for 3 days……..gone to Peru?
They were banging on one of the lives the other week about how they don’t work Fridays anymore -they needed to ensure they take a break as they are both workaholics and needed to ensure they had time out. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thursday was his day off and yesterday they went awol
Oh, if only we could have guessed and warned people! Oh wait! We did! At least on Patreon people can vote with their feet and there’s nothing he can do to stop them. He is finally on a platform where he has to work or people will dump him, he hasn’t even managed a month before reneging on his promises, also no more videos queued up to premiere on YT. He’s probably working on his great 8020 relaunch as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, if only we could have guessed and warned people! Oh wait! We did! At least on Patreon people can vote with their feet and there’s nothing he can do to stop them. He is finally on a platform where he has to work or people will dump him, he hasn’t even managed a month before reneging on his promises, also no more videos queued up to premiere on YT. He’s probably working on his great 8020 relaunch as we speak.
I already have "I messed up gang. I realise that 8020 is truly where I am meant to be" on my bingo card...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.