Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think I could ever find him more repulsive and then he shaved his head and managed it. Quite honestly turns my stomach just to look at him, let alone listen 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think I could ever find him more repulsive and then he shaved his head and managed it. Quite honestly turns my stomach just to look at him, let alone listen 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh yes, that's something else he's World's Greatest at now - shrivelling your ovaries up! 🤢 Never has a man looked so much like his personality! 🤮

Sam must be wearing some very dark glasses in the bedroom these days 🕶 or a mask! Yes, a mask would help! ?🎭 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, that's something else he's World's Greatest at now - shrivelling your ovaries up! 🤢 Never has a man looked so much like his personality! 🤮

Sam must be wearing some very dark glasses in the bedroom these days 🕶 or a mask! Yes, a mask would help! ?🎭 😘
Blindfold, nose plugs, ear plugs and a general anaesthetic...followed by a scalding shower with antiseptic, and electroshock therapy after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well just watched his latest you tube. Miriam is a funny lady , but didn’t laugh out loud like some sort of old grandma. And Why would I check out the dan wheeler show, for comedy? They have zero content , besides a very old tag joke from family guy - people used that phrase when I was at uni about 15 years ago! He looks so stoned whenever he films, I can’t believe he doesn’t feel embarrassed about looking like that? Any how, looking forward to the walking updates .(said no one ever)

Reactions: 7
Well just watched his latest you tube. Miriam is a funny lady , but didn’t laugh out loud like some sort of old grandma. And Why would I check out the dan wheeler show, for comedy? They have zero content , besides a very old tag joke from family guy - people used that phrase when I was at uni about 15 years ago! He looks so stoned whenever he films, I can’t believe he doesn’t feel embarrassed about looking like that? Any how, looking forward to the walking updates .(said no one ever)
I didn't laugh out loud when I heard it a few years ago either. I'm not surprised that the childish imbecile that is Dave Wheeler would have absolutely wet his pants laughing at that- right up his street being that he has the sense of humour of a 13 year old boy 🤪

Reactions: 5
The irony is he's likely got it from David Brent/Michael Scott and considering he tends to be the stupidest person in every room he's in but thinking hes not.

Reactions: 3
"On the Graham Norton" FFS, who checks these things before they email them out and post them? You'd think with their massive investment they could afford to pay someone to proof read things...

Reactions: 4
"On the Graham Norton" FFS, who checks these things before they email them out and post them? You'd think with their massive investment they could afford to pay someone to proof read things...

He had a copywriter that used to do all these, but he fucked off along with the camera man, the social media team, the PA, the coaches, the fitness instructors, the nutritionalists and the best mate.

Tell me you're a bleep without telling me you're a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Tubbsy has been buying views again, with his latest drivel "attracting" more views than his last five videos combined

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine thinking you're so interesting. So riveting..That the world wants to listen to you talk about anything and anywhere.

Reactions: 8
Shameful! I remember when you couldn't refresh this forum without pages of new posts and a whole new thread every few days. Come on DAVE step it up moron! Bust out the FAKE TEARS, have a DANTRUM, something...anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.