Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Kaz has excelled in her editing class this week - its got BTEC Media Studies written all over it, well done Babz 😘

Seriously though, has he literally watched Lance and though "thats easy, I can do that" and then decided hes qualified enough to show someone else?

I had a quick google at how long these things take - you know they ain't putting in that many hours of work!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed this on the £3 and £17 patreon subs:
" To vote (only) for a Bi -weekly zoom movie night"

So basically you get to vote on the film that you can't watch along with unless you are on the top tier! Talk about value for money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Kaz has excelled in her editing class this week - its got BTEC Media Studies written all over it, well done Babz 😘

Seriously though, has he literally watched Lance and though "thats easy, I can do that" and then decided hes qualified enough to show someone else?

I had a quick google at how long these things take - you know they ain't putting in that many hours of work!!
From the little I could bear to watch I’d say 1 to 1/2 minutes per hour of video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed this on the £3 and £17 patreon subs:
" To vote (only) for a Bi -weekly zoom movie night"

So basically you get to vote on the film that you can't watch along with unless you are on the top tier! Talk about value for money 😂😂😂
I'd definitely vote for them watch 'Cats' the movie as punishment 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg just watched the waterside cafe review…. Where they both did the same thing! Particularly enjoyed the time they spent enjoying the drinks that riverside cafe simply bought in and sold to them 🤣 and the locally sourced sandwiches (bookers panini, French Brie, local avocado and mozzarella… “these tomatoes from a local shop… that’s not what locally sourced produce means, it means locally grown you bloody bell ends !) why would anyone watch this? Why do the “omg, that was amazing! I give it a 7” 🤣 … they are reviewing sandwiches for goodness sake, at a cafe old people go to .

There are some amazing eateries in this location, places winning bibs, rosettes, stars… there are places that are really unique. I’m a huge foodie, and live pretty close to this prick, there are so many lush places to go and amazing air bnbs , they choose one above someone’s garage?! 🤣

wonder if the next one will have the same “bants” … opening joke where they pronounce it wrong and laugh, tit filming of some lanes to get there, some twit guitar music in the background, reviewing same food, saying amazing but giving less than 10 stars, that’s what she said jokes, and some crappy click bait title. No wonder you have to buy views this is utter drivel ! It’s like a school project with 15 yr olds !
It’s become my love to hate bedtime watching
Locally sourced in Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….
i stopped receiving 80/20 emails a long time ago, well before he called time onit as a business, yet somehow have started receiving his new business emails

• Wow
  • Angry
i stopped receiving 80/20 emails a long time ago, well before he called time onit as a business, yet somehow have started receiving his new business emails
Live chat available, or report it -

Reactions: 9
Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!

• Angry
  • Haha
Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!
Just to be clear - what exactly is his new business? This stupid review thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No question TCHQ and TT have played a big role in effectively shutting down his scam. We couldn't have done it without him and his own words and material.

We must remain vigilant. Many times in the past Dan has crashed and burned only to eventually try and make a comeback. While this should be much more difficult for him this time around, I take nothing for granted and will continue monitoring indefinitely.
Me too

Reactions: 4
Just to be clear - what exactly is his new business? This stupid review thing?
Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them 😄
I like food too, can I call it a business?

• Haha
Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them 😄
I like food too, can I call it a business?
Thanks! I was serious, I really didn't even know what he thinks his "business" is. Granted, it changes every few days (at most)!

Desperate times, more views bought for YouTube for his last comedy reaction, his live is how to easily get weed from the nhs and on his fb and tiktok he’s trying to start an argument by stating that womens hormones are more talked about than mens..the acting from Kaz on the tiktok is cringeworthy in the extreme and he does get called out on fb for his obvious attempt at baiting an argument. Low hanging fruit Dave, low hanging fruit. Oh yeah, two hours it’s been up on tiktok and not one like or comment,can you buy those like he is for YT?

Reactions: 6
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….
If you’ve have received the email, please report it to the Information Commissioners Office. It’s really easy to do and their website talks you through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Desperate times, more views bought for YouTube for his last comedy reaction, his live is how to easily get weed from the nhs and on his fb and tiktok he’s trying to start an argument by stating that womens hormones are more talked about than mens..the acting from Kaz on the tiktok is cringeworthy in the extreme and he does get called out on fb for his obvious attempt at baiting an argument. Low hanging fruit Dave, low hanging fruit. Oh yeah, two hours it’s been up on tiktok and not one like or comment,can you buy those like he is for YT?
8 viewers!

• Haha
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you 😘)
I don’t hate you Dave. Hate is strong emotion. It’s one that takes energy. I have no time to give energy to your toxicity. I just don’t care enough about you to hate you. You’re not worth it.

Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame 😂
thanks for taking one for the team. I just can’t watch anymore, it’s so bad.

Right, I’m caught up. Been busy for a couple of days. I interviewed someone for a job today called Daniel. It took all my superpowers not to call him David 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.