Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘
I thought this when reading them. All similar comments about how good the videos are and can't wait to visit. Because of course Lona J Marshall from Singapore is going to come all the way to Burwash to eat egg on toast in a nursery cafe. At least be a bit more original. The funnest bit is him replying, he is actually having a conversation with himself 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this when reading them. All similar comments about how good the videos are and can't wait to visit. Because of course Lona J Marshall from Singapore is going to come all the way to Burwash to eat egg on toast in a nursery cafe. At least be a bit more original. The funnest bit is him replying, he is actually having a conversation with himself 🀣🀣
At least I know how Titty McGee likes her eggs in the morning now! -Daniel. D. head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘
Sorry, did you mean Trusted Pilot?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is hilarious I hadn’t looked before! I hope Burwash tourism board appoint David d Whanker as head due to the sudden huge inevitable influx of foreign visitors. Egg on toast has given Tomas T Tricht a reason to visit the UK no less πŸ˜‚
Dave really is a comedy genius isn’t he… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Especially seeing as the ones I clicked on which say things like "love your videos/been waiting for this one/your videos are always so good" have only ever made 1 comment...odd, if they love the channel sooooo much. Half of them don't make sense, either. One said something like "I love these guys, I ate them on my last trip" and another "tell me where this fair I go there" 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And if you click on the different people they don’t have a profile page 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Click bait title is working well for you then Wheeler 🀣🀣🀣
T
Why the F would anyone give a tit at what two non- event knob heads think of a professional comedians act? In the days before tik tok and you tube, imagine them stopping people in the street, β€œhey! Do you want to watch my face when I watch a video of a comedian?” Erm, no ? No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's ridiculous. No one is watching his videos. No one is paying them any real money, certainly not enough to support one person let alone 3 or however many he claims. Don't they have a staff of 7 or 9 or something now? And what little money he has, he is spending on fake views and fake comments.

How do these people cover their daily living expenses? Does Sam have some kind of trust fund or something? It's bizarre.

T
Why the F would anyone give a tit at what two non- event knob heads think of a professional comedians act? In the days before tik tok and you tube, imagine them stopping people in the street, β€œhey! Do you want to watch my face when I watch a video of a comedian?” Erm, no ? No one cares
Watching Kaz lips roll back to reveal 3/4 gums and 1/4 tiny tombstone teeth is a particular low point too 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Such low engagement across all the socials and his Patreon that I really don't understand why they persist.
Kaz doesnt even get a like or comment on anything on her own fb page relating to the content her and Wheeler are producing.
And as for the grammar and spelling it's all so unprofessional.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such low engagement across all the socials and his Patreon that I really don't understand why they persist.
Kaz doesnt even get a like or comment on anything on her own fb page relating to the content her and Wheeler are producing.
Give me strength, it’s embarrassing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4
"Tikticks" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but you just know those 7 comments are going to be Dan himself, roley poley, Sam and cleverly 🀣

• Haha
( sent in)

Considering he claims to be doing so well and views are going through the roof, he's still sending out emails en masse in the vain hope that someone, anyone will click the link and watch.

As for Kaz's pathetic attempt at a Patreon post - its just embarrassing at this point Babz. You wouldn't have got this when Lois was around. Just sayin' πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
Christ almighty!! I have so much second hand embarrassment. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’m not even sure what the last bit is even meant to mean.

Reactions: 6
( sent in)

Considering he claims to be doing so well and views are going through the roof, he's still sending out emails en masse in the vain hope that someone, anyone will click the link and watch.

As for Kaz's pathetic attempt at a Patreon post - its just embarrassing at this point Babz. You wouldn't have got this when Lois was around. Just sayin' πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I see we are back to 100 views and a couple of comments , the algorithm wave has just flatline and put on life support alot like his career. How good is it that with Β£100k in the bank he is still delivering his shitshow from the backyard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. One last thing Dave I see a village not to far away is looking for their idiot, now Dave maybe you should throw your hat in the ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
114 in the academy.
Patreon down to 20% of goal.
View numbers often struggling to get over 100.
Struggling to get double figures likes on his insta.
Barely any engagement on his posts on Facebook

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.