Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

droese24

VIP Member
Those walking times can be faked (like everything) and I wouldn't put it past Wheeler to try.

That said, his pace doesn't look like it would exactly raise one's heart rate too much.

Reactions: 3

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Yep he was sent the screen grab of it and basically said so what.

Then this Monday nearly 6 months later a message out of the blue.

When was it Dave mentioned parenting?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.
Fabulous! Love to read good stuff and that life is going well and so pleased that your cat is better, nothing worse than when pets are sick.

Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.
Well done, amazing post! X

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Can’t find his account on Patreon ………
Can anyone else?
(was looking to see what % of his goal he’s on)

• Wow

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Well just watched his latest you tube. Miriam is a funny lady , but didn’t laugh out loud like some sort of old grandma. And Why would I check out the dan wheeler show, for comedy? They have zero content , besides a very old tag joke from family guy - people used that phrase when I was at uni about 15 years ago! He looks so stoned whenever he films, I can’t believe he doesn’t feel embarrassed about looking like that? Any how, looking forward to the walking updates .(said no one ever)
The irony is he's likely got it from David Brent/Michael Scott and considering he tends to be the stupidest person in every room he's in but thinking hes not.