Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam has shared the post about the food review so definitely clickbait
It was clickbait, took one for the team and watched the review. He never says Anything about feeling sick, or being sick, during the video.

I genuinely think that video is worse than the other pub lunch review. Utterly boring delivery with puerile humour. Sitting in a garden centre saying “as you can see the gardening feature is a huge part of The Old Orchard.” is about as banal as you can get.

I’d give it a 0/5.

And the first comment is a bot 👍.
2B4F9C2E-C1BE-4F72-8B2B-052FE3BFB8C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK curiosity got the better of me (I'm blaming the heat) and flicked through the review. Please don't tell me I watched, albeit very briefly, Kaz review a bloody fried egg on toast. I am sure the 100k investment would have allowed at least an actual meal and a quick google you can see there are numerous other alternatives to showcase the cafe. If this is the content they might as well visit every greasy spoon they can find. Squealer, no one wants to see egg on toast and a caramel latte, I can nip down the road to Morrisons for that. Also the comment with the theme of the nursery being plants and gardening essentials, what did he expect a field of 3 year olds running riot!

• Haha
What an absolute load of cr*p. Even worse than the last pub review. There was more innuendo and fondling of the garden statues than actual food review.

If I owned that place I would be disgusted to have that review associated with my business. It isn't any positive form of advertising in my opinion or even a constructive negative review.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully this is clickbait as I can confirm Old Orchard Nursery is a fantastic place to eat and I’ve never once heard a bad word said about the place and they’ve eaten there a few times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Has this complete fuckwit learned NOTHING from previous 'clickbait' titles?! The DJ died title LITERALLY killed his 'career' and yet here he is, thinking it's a good way to go again. tit for brains

OK curiosity got the better of me (I'm blaming the heat) and flicked through the review. Please don't tell me I watched, albeit very briefly, Kaz review a bloody fried egg on toast. I am sure the 100k investment would have allowed at least an actual meal and a quick google you can see there are numerous other alternatives to showcase the cafe. If this is the content they might as well visit every greasy spoon they can find. Squealer, no one wants to see egg on toast and a caramel latte, I can nip down the road to Morrisons for that. Also the comment with the theme of the nursery being plants and gardening essentials, what did he expect a field of 3 year olds running riot!
You’d think a few plates shared between them would give a better impression. Eggs on toast and a sandwich isn’t exactly blowing my mind.

Didn’t say if those eggs where local or not.

Reactions: 6
You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see a very suspicious trend in his view count. Every video (which i refuse to watch) that relates to a review of a place has over 1.5k views, yet his normal videos of his shitshow remain at 70 - 150 views.
David please stop buying views or if you do at least spread them out over all the tit videos you upload to remove the overwhelming evidence.
Also David let your brilliant content creation speak for itself i am sure with someone being the best in the world of what they do doesn't need to have an overweight persons cleavage showing to attract views.

• Heart
Really.....😂😂😂😂
At least we know where his "investment" is going - hes buying views to fabricate his popularity.

Just like how he kept all the free trial members in the Scamademy to make it look like all those people were actually paying him.

Blokes a dreamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amazing what buying views can do... 🤣

View attachment 1431013
Hey Kaz, those views that we paid for are really working now babes. Nobody suspects a thing, honestly.

When I said I worked my balls off I didn't mean in the lit- er-al sense, I know you understand what I mean though 😏

Thanks for being the only one to ever believe in me - all those staff were wankers anyway and those trolly cunts didn't help things but honestly Kaz, I just wanna tell you that I couldn't have done this without you dude.

Ps - we pulled a blinder with the B&B review didn't we? Sam didn't suspect a thing!

Love you mate 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm struggling to say anything meaningful to any of this! 😳🤪

Well Sam, I hope you & your family live a luxurious life from these wonderous earnings from your live in deluded wannabee....

As Dire Straits once said "money for nothing, & the chick's for free (i think! 😃) 🎶🎵🎶

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.