Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a certificate with a crest on it and my name written in ink in the calligraphy style so mine trumps his

May have been my 25 yard swimming certificate in primary school but it looks genuine, unlike his that can easily be done with software.

Funny he doesn’t appear on Concept2s website isn’t it?

Did you check under Dave also??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a certificate with a crest on it and my name written in ink in the calligraphy style so mine trumps his

May have been my 25 yard swimming certificate in primary school but it looks genuine, unlike his that can easily be done with software.

Funny he doesn’t appear on Concept2s website isn’t it?

Did you check under Dave also??
Did you check under Danny the Fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched it last night (well used the downloader so I didn't give him views). The clips are what have already been going round YouTube/TikTok for months (I had seen most of them) nothing original just pure lazy infantile cr*p. It's not like they did a good commentary either just lots of sexual innuendo and the odd belch 🤢

£100k investment to produce this load of old codswallop. Utter delusion!

• Haha
I watched it last night (well used the downloader so I didn't give him views). The clips are what have already been going round YouTube/TikTok for months (I had seen most of them) nothing original just pure lazy infantile cr*p. It's not like they did a good commentary either just lots of sexual innuendo and the odd belch 🤢

£100k investment to produce this load of old codswallop. Utter delusion!
I didn’t laugh once, none of it was funny, neither was the way they reacted to it, which surely is the point of a reaction video. Dull.

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched people react to videos on you tube but usually they have a huge audience and following already. They are probably funny naturally or easy to watch too. Easy way to keep their engagement figures.

why do these two think that people want to watch them? They Are hardly packing the views unless bought. So egotistical.

Reactions: 13
I’ve watched people react to videos on you tube but usually they have a huge audience and following already. They are probably funny naturally or easy to watch too. Easy way to keep their engagement figures.

why do these two think that people want to watch them? They Are hardly packing the views unless bought. So egotistical.
Cos hes literally clutching at straws with it all now.

Hes trying to gain traction by any means possible, except Wheelers reputation obviously precedes him and nobody gives a tit about what he and Titty McGee are upto...

I canny wait to hear what verbal diarrhoea he spouts on Deans Q&A!

Last edited:
Me either! His out of date 'expertise' will stand out a mile to anyone who is keeping up with current standards.

Can't wait 😆
I don’t think anyone will be able to hear it unless they are part of that blokes coaching group it says on the link…I don’t think Dave would put himself on another platform live and risk 250 plus DJ’s asking why he’s such a whanker without the ability to block immediately. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.