Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick of wanky wheeler just free loading through life ,taking the public for mugs . As for Sam if she was a midwife she would know how painful and traumatic giving birth can be yet she allows her cat to have litters one after the other and now the poor dig. She bleeping sickens me to the core . She is either sick in the head like the numpty pair or she is terrified of him . For both their partners to allow them to go to air bnb on their own for "work" they must be all swingers that's all the answer can be . It's all so very strange and not in a nice way.

Reactions: 12
No, David, sweet Lordy lord no. Not a good look. Spend you new fortune on hair plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.
Bloody awesome! 👏 well done you should be proud x

Reactions: 5
Fabulous! Love to read good stuff and that life is going well and so pleased that your cat is better, nothing worse than when pets are sick.

Reactions: 3
Well done, amazing post! X

Reactions: 3
David quick buy some more views as they last two you posted are really low 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God he's such a smarmy git. His face boils my piss
I honestly get a very visceral reaction when I see or hear him, he really makes me cringe and my insides just shrivel up. Quite what anyone finds attractive about him is beyond me. Also, someone give Kaz some lessons on lipsyncing, just took a look at her tiktok and it’s just embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's not gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

We remember everything Wheeler 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

He’s so bleeping deluded isn’t he! He seems to not understand the basic premise that even if he’s not lying and magically didn’t buy views and clickbait did generate some views…none of the numbers on the other videos went up! His content is banal tit on toast so people aren’t clicking on content to read more of his stuff. No one wants to see 2 fat people sit in a field and talk about the cranberry juice they had after staying in a random room no one actually sees in the middle of nowhere…no one wants to see a middle aged large woman with her saggy boobs out eating fried eggs in a garden centre in a town no one has heard of. You are tit and your content is worse. Hope that helps Dave. GIVE IT UP…it’s embarrassing now I have second hand cringe watching these videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Obviously he's not gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Funny how none of the accounts I follow feel the need to use clickbait and get huge views. It's almost as if he's talking tit. As usual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how none of the accounts I follow feel the need to use clickbait and get huge views. It's almost as if he's talking tit. As usual.
Exactly, no one else I follow has EVER needed to point out how well their videos are doing. It’s so crass. He’s so obviously bought the views and then needed to tell people so they NOTICE!!
How to tell me you are buying views without telling me you’re buying views….

Reactions: 10
😂😂 who does he think he is trying to kid? He's practically given us a heads up that he will be purchasing a duck load of views on his attempt at a video this evening. Bless him, pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Has he blown the imaginary £100k already on buying 7k views for two videos??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.