Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve seen zero evidence of this 100k investment, weird that!

what we have seen is a desperate attempt to make more money (patreon, and even creating a £3 a month tier for those die hard fans (sully) not willing to spend £25.

sinking ship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Eww, wouldn't want to stay somewhere he'd been... Have to take a CSI kit to avoid the spunk stains, and the thought of his manky body touching any soft furnishings 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
This is hilarious, it’s within a short walking distance from Sam’s house 😆 he really can’t travel very far!
Are they conning the owner into letting them have a look around for free in exchange for a review? Or are they actually having to book the place??

Either way, what's the value of this service?! Someone, please make it make sense?! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😳

Is this like a magic spell or something? shout it loud & often enough & people will believe & it will actually happen?!

Those who constantly need to scream

"Living my best life...so happy...blah, blah",

usually aren't any of that & real life is the exact opposite.

In any type of reality, how is this a 'job'???

Attachments

• Haha
😳

Is this like a magic spell or something? shout it loud & often enough & people will believe & it will actually happen?!

For a comparison can I tell you about my last 14 days please?

I have:

* worked 86.5hours over 2 weeks at job one, with a further 44 hrs worked at job two (evenings /nights) sometimes surviving on 3 hrs sleep

* job two is actually my own business and although I have very good people that work for me, I still have to be available. I have probably spent a couple of hours firefighting issues, including visiting our office out of hours to deal with a couple of issues.

* I am a parent. I have had to fit in the usual parenting obligations, as well as extra curricular activities - also known as Mums Taxi

* I have my own home. Popular to contrary belief, the fairies don't actually come in and cook /clean and partake in general household chores you know.

*On top of all of the above, I also share caring for a family member with my siblings. That is not a chore, that is something you do naturally when you are an empathetic person. Not that you know the meaning of the word, mind.

Come and spend a day in my shoes, you would know all about real work when you have 2 real jobs and people that depend on you.

You call content creating a job and rely on DWP for your income. Maybe if you did an honest days work people would take you seriously - as it is DWP have been giving you handouts. You do know that you have to declare income made by TT and YT dont you? Don't worry, I know you are busy "creating content" so I have taken the liberty of sending them the info myself.

As you were 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
😳

All he needs now is someone to actually view the vids he shows on all platforms. By the looks on patreon he has maybe one view and one comment on a few eps. But not many. How long till he gives up do you think ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you only have three people in your circle isn’t it a triangle? What podcast did he livestream? What was it about? Is it on iTunes? Please don’t tell me that the illiterate garbage about a light saver was considered a podcast and a success? Dear God give me strength, still if you’re constantly at the bottom, the only way is up 😂😂😂. 60 days sober, still drinking alcohol and smoking weed, but you do you Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
😳

What an absolute bellend, in the last 2 weeks I’ve been managing a million $ project at work, with a very tight delivery schedule. While also project planning other potentially lucrative products. Haven’t felt the need to crow on about it on Facebook.

In real terms Dan’s sauntered around visiting pubs and B&B’s for his hand full of viewers. Who ever is paying him to do this is the biggest moron going.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yup you guessed it……in Burwash.
Some great advertising there. Who wouldn't like their business associated with that kind of title??..!!

Positive side for the business concerned is that he doesn't have a great number of "real" viewers so shouldn't harm them too much!

Reactions: 8
Kaz, we get it - you have tits. So does every fat bird.

Jeezo, imagine your whole personality being the saggy mounds on your chest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.