Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhaha I can hear the Dantrum from here...

"why have they took it down? Weed is almost legal FFS!"

Hows that clickbait strategy going for you Dude?! 😂😂
But but but!! He said he could post what he liked with no restrictions..

Yeah, that didn’t age well either !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But but but!! He said he could post what he liked with no restrictions..

Yeah, that didn’t age well either !!
No doubt it will be the Trolly Cunts fault as per usual.

Defo not getting paid now are you babes? Best dust off the old Karcher and get some drives cleaned methinks! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally YouTube are on to him!! A clickbait title that encourages drug taking, how stupid is he?? He really thinks that rules don't apply to him... How's that working for you David & Karen 😆
Awesome! I reported him as soon as I saw it was on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Nope.. it is not tempting me to look.
They recorded some “Comedy gold” to launch the channel with, that will get press traction……

Their first video was a review of a pub lunch wasn’t it?
I have come to the conclusion they are both insane .

i know the neighbours , most people think he’s a Bell end in real life … they all say how lovely sam is though!

Any way isn’t this the path Russell brand took ? 🤣the delusion is fascinating! We need a psychologist to comment.
He is the perfect specimen for a case study for a psychologist

Reactions: 7
I see Kaz has excelled in her editing class this week - its got BTEC Media Studies written all over it, well done Babz 😘

Seriously though, has he literally watched Lance and though "thats easy, I can do that" and then decided hes qualified enough to show someone else?

I had a quick google at how long these things take - you know they ain't putting in that many hours of work!!
How good is that 60hrs at a minimum to edit a 1hr video, Know i aint the best in the world at anything but if i was surley the
Spam ,deceptive practices and scams sounds like 8020 to me

Reactions: 6
I skimmed through the last review (I'm not sure why I was inflicting such punishment on myself) and my favourite part was when Kaz described the lemonade as 'lemony' and the rhubarb sparkle as 'rhubarby'....such insight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sneaky little 1000 view purchase, Its good to see you read here and learning numbnuts at least you tried to make it not as obvious.
So this is how they're using the big investment. Absolutely pathetic. I mean how much of a loser do you have to be to buy views for what amounts to nothing more than a vanity project anyway? Zero chance of Wheeler gaining any legitimate traction on any platform at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.