Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny The Fanny being twatted in the face...

Now THAT is something I would pay good money to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't he "start" this in Jan? It's taken the fat lump 8 months just to find a coach. Wow - much motivation, such get-up-&-go, very non-stoppable 🙄
Thats a bit unfair. We all know hes been extremely busy making quality content... Give the bloke a break! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’ll soon know how much better he is at coaching boxing and will start charging £99 a session with him “121” coaching 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long will it be before he starts telling the coach how to do it properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a little reminder of his boxing prowess 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does Kaz's husband live content and justifying why his wife has left him and their child to peruse this career . Is he a bit simple? We know she is a bit touched but seriously it does not make an ounce of sense. We are in a cost of living crisis yet she lives away from home not earning a living to contribute to the household . Unless you are very rich ,no one can live for free so how is she getting by because it's certainly not YouTube . Oh hang on a minute she has big baps,I bet she is doing only fans ,that's got to be the answer . It can't be from her knock off nessa act ,I can't see anyone booking that

Reactions: 7
How does Kaz's husband live content and justifying why his wife has left him and their child to peruse this career . Is he a bit simple? We know she is a bit touched but seriously it does not make an ounce of sense. We are in a cost of living crisis yet she lives away from home not earning a living to contribute to the household . Unless you are very rich ,no one can live for free so how is she getting by because it's certainly not YouTube . Oh hang on a minute she has big baps,I bet she is doing only fans ,that's got to be the answer . It can't be from her knock off nessa act ,I can't see anyone booking that
Pair of simpletons. It terrifies me that there are actually people that stupid out in the world, unsupervised, without carers. Driving cars, "raising" children, owning pets. I don't think they're paid to look after that gent with additional needs, I think he's a fellow resident at the care home Nessie has escaped from.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s just clueless, clickbait and those stupid thumbnails he does just put people off, you know you are just being conned into watching. Shouldn’t he be in hiding by now because of the fame that would happen if he went down the YT route? Maybe that’s why he’s disappeared and is finally doing th boxing that he started his diet for last December 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scam number 76 or was it 31 that didnt work now revisited as he has a foolproof plan.

This time next year kazzers we'll be millionaires.
Screenshot_20220814-182330_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.