Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the one he tried to leach YT Views off?
Yeah, Sammi has a YT following, I hate to say this but it's more because her life is such a car crash 👀She posts review videos in her filthy house. I think people watch agog more than because she's an influencer.
She has a charming personality though and is very likeable. Dan just wants a piece of her popularity and maybe she thinks he'll be her leg up?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah, Sammi has a YT following, I hate to say this but it's more because her life is such a car crash 👀She posts review videos in her filthy house. I think people watch agog more than because she's an influencer.
She has a charming personality though and is very likeable. Dan just wants a piece of her popularity and maybe she thinks he'll be her leg up?
Dan definitely has the "car crash" viewers, the few of us who still tune in! But zero charisma, insight, or anything else of value to offer.

Reactions: 5
His voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Kudos for those of you brave enough to watch that crap. Taking one for the team!

Reactions: 6
I actually used to be friends with Sammiie on FB, because we were both members of a FB group for people with Psoriasis. She has some serious mental health issues. She lied about all manner of things for attention - most noteably about getting pregnant (and posted a scan picture that was literally the first scan picture that came up on a google search at the time with the relevant personal details cut off), and about breaking her wrist or arm (can't quite remember which), but again, posted x-ray pictures that were taken from a google search. In the end I blocked her, as the car-crash that was her life just wasn't fun to watch as she ignored all pleas to get actual help for her issues rather than continue the lies.

She's absolutely the kind of person that Dan will exploit as much as he can, and she'll lap up any attention he gives her, to her own detriment,

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually used to be friends with Sammiie on FB, because we were both members of a FB group for people with Psoriasis. She has some serious mental health issues. She lied about all manner of things for attention - most noteably about getting pregnant (and posted a scan picture that was literally the first scan picture that came up on a google search at the time with the relevant personal details cut off), and about breaking her wrist or arm (can't quite remember which), but again, posted x-ray pictures that were taken from a google search. In the end I blocked her, as the car-crash that was her life just wasn't fun to watch as she ignored all pleas to get actual help for her issues rather than continue the lies.

She's absolutely the kind of person that Dan will exploit as much as he can, and she'll lap up any attention he gives her, to her own detriment,
Wow, I always suspected she was a 'bit out there' but that's horrendous-- manipulating her audience for sympathy!
Wheeler will use her and discard her when he's done, just like he did with DJ, but it sounds like the the predator is about to become the prey 🙈 I will not waste another second worrying about her now, thanks for the info 🙌

Reactions: 6

She sounds right up his street! 😳

Have we given you a number? xx

Reactions: 4

That makes me so sad. She is a victim. A willing one, but a victim all the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So here's my question... For all of those who have moved from the Scamademy and are still paying £25 a month PLUS VAT for Patreon... Why?

What exactly are you getting for more than 8 times the price of the £3 tier?

You get the same morning lives...oh and sorry you get to watch a film every other week (that you could watch yourself for free) plus you get early access to videos that he's streaming to the world for free anyway... is that really value for money?

If you have switched to Patreon and are paying him £25 - I dare you to downgrade and save yourself a few quid. Hes ripping you off and dressing it up as exclusive content but we all know that's bollox. The beauty of it is he won't even know.. you manage your subscription from within the app so you don't even need to contact him.

Ask yourself why you are paying someone who, by his own admission, doesn't need your money anyway? He's constantly throwing it in people's faces that they have £100k to duck around with, ON TOP of a whole year of wages. Except we all know hes lying and hes desperate for your cash.

The thing is, as with all things that have Wheelers name attached to it, we have been here before. He did exactly the same to his Scamademy members at the height of his "fame" remember? Made them feel like they had something others didn't, but he was doing exactly the same - streaming his morning live across all platforms. Until he was called out and well, you know the rest.

I wouldn't trust that bloke as far as I could throw him, which isnt very far- have you seen the bleeping size of him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So here's my question... For all of those who have moved from the Scamademy and are still paying £25 a month PLUS VAT for Patreon... Why?

You get the same morning lives...oh and sorry you get to watch a film every other week (that you could watch yourself for free) plus you get early access to videos that he's streaming to the world for free anyway... is that really value for money?

If you have switched to Patreon and are paying him £25 - I dare you to downgrade and save yourself a few quid. Hes ripping you off and dressing it up as exclusive content but we all know that's bollox. The beauty of it is he won't even know.. you manage your subscription from within the app so you don't even need to contact him.

Ask yourself why you are paying someone who, by his own admission, doesn't need your money anyway? He's constantly throwing it in people's faces that they have £100k to duck around with, ON TOP of a whole year of wages. Except we all know hes lying and hes desperate for your cash.

The thing is, as with all things that have Wheelers name attached to it, we have been here before. He did exactly the same to his Scamademy members at the height of his "fame" remember? Made them feel like they had something others didn't, but he was doing exactly the same - streaming his morning live across all platforms. Until he was called out and well, you know the rest.

I wouldn't trust that bloke as far as I could throw him, which isnt very far- have you seen the bleeping size of him?!
While we cannot view the content on Patreon we can see what's been posted, and so far this week it's just been morning lives and one video called "We need your help". So in the first 2 weeks of content creation they've managed 1 video review of a pub lunch. After all the big talk of finally being released to do what they want and having a plethora of ideas there's pretty much zero change to the quality of the output.

This isn't being a content creator.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Its crazy that he (and others buying into it) think watching a film with his ramblings stoned on zoom is worth paying for

Reactions: 7
Its crazy that he (and others buying into it) think watching a film with his ramblings stoned on zoom is worth paying for
Exactly! If I want to watch a film and listen to people chat tit I can sit in my lounge with my kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their biggest shared delusion is that they are funny to watch and listen to, that his sexual innuendo and her utter thickness are somehow side splittingly funny and I’m going to pay 25.00 a month for it. But listening to her mispronounce words and him repeat it constantly is not funny, it’s just embarrassing and tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They're terrible, true to form. Just as he had zero concept of how to run a fitness business, he has no idea what constitutes a successful YT (or patreon etc) content channel. It's not hard to see what needs to be done - produce quality content and upload on a regular basis. Executing is the impossible task for these idiots! The sheer narcissism and delusion to think anyone cares let alone would PAY to watch their inane, pointless banter.

Reactions: 8
They're terrible, true to form. Just as he had zero concept of how to run a fitness business, he has no idea what constitutes a successful YT (or patreon etc) content channel. It's not hard to see what needs to be done - produce quality content and upload on a regular basis. Executing is the impossible task for these idiots! The sheer narcissism and delusion to think anyone cares let alone would PAY to watch their inane, pointless banter.
It's the "produce quality content" part that they seem to not understand. No one knows who Dan or Kaz are in reality, so why would anyone care what they think of a pub in a town that Kaz cannot be bothered to learn to pronounce. Unless the whole Kaz getting words wrong thing is a deliberate comedy gimmick, in which case it's just not very funny.

I was reminded that this post was just over a year ago 😂 this time last year David told us by Sept 2021 he’d have a full 7 TV channels no less devoted to his teaching.
bleeping hell I forgot about that - just another example of the serious delusion we are dealing with here!

• Haha
I was reminded that this post was just over a year ago 😂 this time last year David told us by Sept 2021 he’d have a full 7 TV channels no less devoted to his teaching.
Where will he find the time to run his commune that's what I want to know 😉
The lazy b*stard can't even do one show of banal waffling a day never mind that lot!! What a dreamer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t he gonna have cameras following him round all the time too? Capturing his every word (24 hours a day) ……..

And the sitcom 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.