Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were running out of things to write on Patreon …they’ve listed watching the live as a benefit 4 times 😂 now as the £3 option also allows you to watch the live the only difference between £17 and £3 a month appears to be the fact you can talk to them online during the live and Kaz will give you a shoutout. 😂 marketing genius why would anyone opt for the £3 with these incentives 😂 these guys are like kids trying to play grown up adulting games

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they were running out of things to write on Patreon …they’ve listed watching the live as a benefit 4 times 😂 now as the £3 option also allows you to watch the live the only difference between £17 and £3 a month appears to be the fact you can talk to them online during the live and Kaz will give you a shoutout. 😂 marketing genius why would anyone opt for the £3 with these incentives 😂 these guys are like kids trying to play grown up adulting games
Still can’t spell access either lol

Reactions: 6
Support in what though?! I paid for full support and he struggled to remember who I was etc

Reactions: 8
What support is he offering since he’s shut 80/20 down and is now just a content creator?

Not long ago I counted how many lives there have been on patreon. And counted 25, and that was like after around 50 days from day one. Aren’t people paying for daily lives??? 🤔

I can explain it Dan. It’s cuz animals can’t vocalise what a bleep you are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan Wheeler #31 oh my god I can't believe it - He's still the World's Greatest Fool! That's all folks!

Not a great suggestion, but he just gives me brainache & I'm all Dan'ned out if I'm honest! 😣🤦‍♀️ he gives me apathy in bucketloads! 🙄

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion

Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dan Wheeler #31 Dan Dan the ultimate con man… a few can’t see it but we all still can

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.