Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His looks now match his personality! 🤮

That must be at Sam's, you'd be charged at least £50 for that eating out & I can't see him paying that! (Trendy to order a tomahawk but you're getting ripped off as it's essentially just a ribeye with bone left in 🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And his Patreon is now down to 17% of his ‘goal’

Views on YouTube are bought…… without those views are under 200.

Little to no engagement on Facebook. Academy at 113……. With zero posts everyday.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Little to no engagement on Facebook. Academy at 113……. With zero posts everyday.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.
You have shown amazing resilience with this - good for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Now that is a YouTube video I’d happily give views too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately on the cards - he must be desperate for cash/fame now that this "life changing" bullshit has been such an abject failure.
Completely agree. He hasn't achieved his dream of overnight success for putting in very little work so he will definitely be looking at the next money making racket.

We will be watching, Dave and Karen..... we will be watching! 👀 💥

Reactions: 10

Fantastic news 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4

Wonderful news. Your strength and perseverance through all this are remarkable and inspirational, truly!

How great would it be if someone got his arrest on video?! Do it Dan, you know we'd all watch! Imagine the views.

Still shows 17% for me, weird?
I'm seeing it at 11% now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.