Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Kaz, we get it - you have tits. So does every fat bird.

Jeezo, imagine your whole personality being the saggy mounds on your chest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

itsme!1983

Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

We remember everything Wheeler 😘
He’s so fucking deluded isn’t he! He seems to not understand the basic premise that even if he’s not lying and magically didn’t buy views and clickbait did generate some views…none of the numbers on the other videos went up! His content is banal shit on toast so people aren’t clicking on content to read more of his stuff. No one wants to see 2 fat people sit in a field and talk about the cranberry juice they had after staying in a random room no one actually sees in the middle of nowhere…no one wants to see a middle aged large woman with her saggy boobs out eating fried eggs in a garden centre in a town no one has heard of. You are shit and your content is worse. Hope that helps Dave. GIVE IT UP…it’s embarrassing now I have second hand cringe watching these videos!

• Haha

itsme!1983

And Patreon is back down to 19% despite a free trial 😂😂😂😂😂

I can get Netflix, Disney and Paramount for cost of his top tier. His bottom tier is half the coat of paramount - with all its shows …… why would you choose to pay £3 for unfunny glorification of drug use ……. And constant reference to sexual.

Academy on 113
True but I think we’ll find their Patreon top level supporters increasing exponentially when they see the the new additions! Dave makes you a friendship bracelet 😂😂 I’ve actually laughed so hard my coffee has gone everywhere 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Fun fact ………..
it won’t happen, not least because he’s terrified of us. Terrified we might just turn up and picket the walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
And comment deleted 🤔
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you're a celebrity, you know?"

Dean : Gotcha, say no more Dude.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Potatocake

Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄
I really can’t go into details. But I work in this field and he is most definitely full of shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
Comments are open on the Instagram site because someone mentioned it 😂😂😂 whoever that is, I salute ya!!!
BAC84CBE-75E1-43B7-B932-8F80F45BF11C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Boderwig1963

So the walk is September ish! To say I am excited is the biggest understatement. Kaz hasn’t started her training yet so that should be interesting. I am deffo going to rubber neck along the route. Wondering what the logistics going to be. Who’s going to be carrying kit, water, first aid. What are the weather plans? What if he gets a leg infection? What is he going to take for pain cos there will be pain. How many stops for a weed break. Has he done hill training? So many questions. I’m invested in this. Worth a separate thread?

• Haha

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Genuine question from the live yesterday that Dan asked Kaz.

If Mike had bought a sex doll that looked like Kaz, what would Kaz do if she came home to find Archie (I assume that is her son) playing with the doll…..

The man needs therapy.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Just for comparison:

Dan's channel (his income) - 8.96k subs. Latest video 84 views, 1 comment.

My channel (hobby) - 386 subs. Latest video 90 views, 6 comments.

Give it up, Whanker.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So here's my question... For all of those who have moved from the Scamademy and are still paying £25 a month PLUS VAT for Patreon... Why?

What exactly are you getting for more than 8 times the price of the £3 tier?

You get the same morning lives...oh and sorry you get to watch a film every other week (that you could watch yourself for free) plus you get early access to videos that he's streaming to the world for free anyway... is that really value for money?

If you have switched to Patreon and are paying him £25 - I dare you to downgrade and save yourself a few quid. Hes ripping you off and dressing it up as exclusive content but we all know that's bollox. The beauty of it is he won't even know.. you manage your subscription from within the app so you don't even need to contact him.

Ask yourself why you are paying someone who, by his own admission, doesn't need your money anyway? He's constantly throwing it in people's faces that they have £100k to fuck around with, ON TOP of a whole year of wages. Except we all know hes lying and hes desperate for your cash.

The thing is, as with all things that have Wheelers name attached to it, we have been here before. He did exactly the same to his Scamademy members at the height of his "fame" remember? Made them feel like they had something others didn't, but he was doing exactly the same - streaming his morning live across all platforms. Until he was called out and well, you know the rest.

I wouldn't trust that bloke as far as I could throw him, which isnt very far- have you seen the fucking size of him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

droese24

VIP Member
No question TCHQ and TT have played a big role in effectively shutting down his scam. We couldn't have done it without him and his own words and material.

We must remain vigilant. Many times in the past Dan has crashed and burned only to eventually try and make a comeback. While this should be much more difficult for him this time around, I take nothing for granted and will continue monitoring indefinitely.

• Heart

anon123098

Chatty Member
What I WOULD watch is the pair of them watching and reacting to FP posts on TT OR reading out these tattle posts 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's not gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

We remember everything Wheeler 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Everything he does is wrong.

Charges people for a service he doesn't provide.

Claims to be sober when he clearly isn't

Deems himself the best in the world

Consistently makes promises he doesn't deliver

Pretends to be a content creator when its glaringly obvious he has no fucking clue what hes doing

Claims to have paid off his debts when I know that's not true

Makes threats to people

The list goes on...

Pot. Fucking. Kettle. Black

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Both had to take a day's holiday?

Convenient 🤔
Take a days holiday?!

What, like when you're actually employed & have a job! 🤥

Don't make me larf!! 🤦‍♀️

Ooh, look! I'm a VIP 🥳🍾 when did that happen?! 😀 VIP eh? Something you'll never be Dave 😏🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Amazing what buying views can do... 🤣

View attachment 1431013
Hey Kaz, those views that we paid for are really working now babes. Nobody suspects a thing, honestly.

When I said I worked my balls off I didn't mean in the lit- er-al sense, I know you understand what I mean though 😏

Thanks for being the only one to ever believe in me - all those staff were wankers anyway and those trolly cunts didn't help things but honestly Kaz, I just wanna tell you that I couldn't have done this without you dude.

Ps - we pulled a blinder with the B&B review didn't we? Sam didn't suspect a thing!

Love you mate 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

itsme!1983

My god Dave you are such a c*nt. I feel you need to share your tenacity with the world further…I mean no one could work harder. We are now a third of the way into August and so far you’ve posted three videos in 10 days on YT. (Eating dinner twice and watching a video…you tell that lazy nurse ..she doesn’t know what hard work is like you do clearly 🙄) All that hard work is paying off dude…you are on 550 views this month total; by your prior calculation of £2.50 per 1000 views you’ve made 69p each so far this month. 😂🙈 Karma mate…the ending to the Dan diaries with you being prosecuted for tax fraud is going to be so sweet. 🎈🥳

• Heart
Omg just watched the waterside cafe review…. Where they both did the same thing! Particularly enjoyed the time they spent enjoying the drinks that riverside cafe simply bought in and sold to them 🤣 and the locally sourced sandwiches (bookers panini, French Brie, local avocado and mozzarella… “these tomatoes from a local shop… that’s not what locally sourced produce means, it means locally grown you bloody bell ends !) why would anyone watch this? Why do the “omg, that was amazing! I give it a 7” 🤣 … they are reviewing sandwiches for goodness sake, at a cafe old people go to .

There are some amazing eateries in this location, places winning bibs, rosettes, stars… there are places that are really unique. I’m a huge foodie, and live pretty close to this prick, there are so many lush places to go and amazing air bnbs , they choose one above someone’s garage?! 🤣

wonder if the next one will have the same “bants” … opening joke where they pronounce it wrong and laugh, shit filming of some lanes to get there, some twat guitar music in the background, reviewing same food, saying amazing but giving less than 10 stars, that’s what she said jokes, and some shitty click bait title. No wonder you have to buy views this is utter drivel ! It’s like a school project with 15 yr olds !
It’s become my love to hate bedtime watching

• Haha